Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she did🤣 its Emma after all lol
Was it all plant based or are we not doing that this week? 🤔 😄

Isn't she meant to be cutting down on her plastic waste? Yet the fruit shoot is plastic as are the trays the dinners in. The tiny drinks bottles is alot of waste when u have 5 KIDS..wouldn't it be more eco friendly to make your own?
im just confused how she always has loads of tit lying around the house...like them Starbucks bags? Throw them in the bin!

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t have a roast at Christmas because she doesn’t likes roasts.. proceeds to have 2 in a week when it’s nearly 25 degrees

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eco warrior Emma has just had a new biodegradable stroller delivered….. oh wait it’s plastic 😂 what a surprise her 0% consumption has gone out of the window. She could have just cleaned the other one up surely instead of just chucking it and buying a brand new one after all that money she has wasted pretending to want to save the planet. Did anyone see her YouTube video where she said she wasn’t buying anymore plastic bottles (another lie) and was using the ones she had to fill with more plastic and use as bricks,
1. What is she going to actually build 😂
2. They have been advised against as left in the sun the chemicals leek out and can get into the water course and kill wildlife 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her lies ain’t adding up.. if you have it that bad as she’s making out, you wouldn’t be eating a roast, dominoes etc which she’s all posted in recent times.. I was hospitalised because I couldn’t even keep water down and lost 2 stone while pregnant with my first . I couldn’t even brush my teeth or stand the smell of food.

Reactions: 13
As above said how has she eaten all of that food if she’s been so sick? I couldn’t even manage to brush my teeth! Or even drink water and I couldn’t even take any medication so had to just deal with it. So strange to have that diet but claim to have severe sickness.

Also how can they know it might be more than one if she hasn’t had a scan

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
As above said how has she eaten all of that food if she’s been so sick? I couldn’t even manage to brush my teeth! Or even drink water and I couldn’t even take any medication so had to just deal with it. So strange to have that diet but claim to have severe sickness.

Also how can they know it might be more than one if she hasn’t had a scna
It can be terrible, as we both know. I had to inform my work earlier than I wanted to as obviously I was off and the drs told me it can’t be used as sickness when it was pregnancy related.
If she was genuinely suffering, she wouldn’t be able to eat what she has, let alone do tik toks. She just can’t be bothered to do the orders and is using this as an excuse, making a mockery of people who genuinely suffer!
My family didn’t even know sickness could be as bad as I had it, it was horrific

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.