Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uxb95

We could call bingo on the bland as fuck lunches she makes her kids. Ham sandwich. Yoghurt tube. Crisps. Shit chocolate bar. Cheesestring or babybel. No imagination at all.
Hardly any fruit either... 1 apple...my daughter has at least 3/4 portions of fruit and/or cucumber(depending how much fruit is left as my girls get through loads) sticks and a banana in her packed lunch and she's 4. She also has a small Carton of either apple, orange or the lidl vitamin juice, so in total at least 3 portions of fruit/salad in just her lunch.

Seems to be the same thing almost every day as well, my 4 year old is fussy but we have a list of things she can pick items to go in her lunch box. So every day she gets to pick from
Sausage roll,
Cheese sandwich
Her fruit/cucumber as mentioned above, will pick at least 3 or 4 of either cut up apple, blackberries, blueberries, bananas, cucumber, satsuma, strawberries, grapes, melon.
Her Carton of juice as mentioned above
Crisps or mini cheddars
Raisins
Mini cookies or a tesco version of a milky way or one other small choccie treat
Yoghurt
Lidl version of the cheese spread and biscuits (bit like the dairylea ones)
Plain bread sticks
Cheese string
Small fridge raiders chicken packs
Mini blueberry muffin
Tomato pasta
She has a couple of other options but can't think of them all of the type of my head 🙈🤣 but she has these options and she picks what she wants and has a different variety each day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

box98

I think she’s at hafen ya more in wales, I’ve been and they are very strict with big groups it says 6 people max per table when you go in they don’t care if it’s a bubble or same family or just friends only 6 people can sit together, the tables are right next to each other any way so just sit 4 on one 3 on the other what’s the bloody problem

Don’t get me wrong I do find her annoying but I can understand why she’s upset, I would probably be the same if I was told I couldn’t sit with my own family on holiday!
I’ve been to the same haven and it says on the walls all around the restaurant but that they only allow 6 to a table, they don’t care if your the same family, in a bubble or just friends that have met up there that’s there rules, the tables are not far away from each other so they could still have a meal or go to the entertainment and have fun

choccyhazelnut

Good god!! Her latest video 🤢🤢 I literally had to stop watching when she said, do u want me to pop them🤮🤮 fucking gross dirty tramp!! She's 27 ffs!. What the hell is wrong with her, a mum of 5 kids looking like a tramp asking if anyone wants to see her pop her spots. She's not right in the head, fucking dirty lazy rat
She’s actually so rank

LifeOnInsta

VIP Member
Did she buy pizza and take it to the indoor seating area are you allowed to do that any caravan park I've been to before you couldn't take takeaway in when you eat there

Does downtrodden Dave always have the smallest she always seems to be getting to eat her food and he's looking after the kids making sure they eat

Pumpkin9

Someones commented asking why the platter has increased to £18.99 from £13.99...no reply yet she has the same amount of sweets in a pix and mix bag for £11.99....overpriced!!! Why would anyone buy these at this price??? Dont understand her pricing logic and nearly £5 for delivery 🤔
She's probably still asleep 🤣 she will just delete the comment

box98

that dinner she fed her kids tonight was shameful.. and she was showing it off as if she was proud of it. 😳 pasta, cheese and tomatoes 😳 does she not know how to cook a roast? Or even any dinner with some veg? I wouldn't feed that food to my dog!! Wtf is wrong with this woman?? Surely she can't think that meal was actually good enough to ba a dinner.
Then her and Dave tucked into a pizza each from dominos and chicken, what has made me laugh is she said they enjoyed the pasta that much Amelia took it to school today, Emma’s just showed what the kids ate out of the Lunch box today and apparently Amelia ate half of the pasta ……. Doesn’t look like she touched it to me and to be honest why would she 🤢

💯 agree with all you’ve said! I actually really like Hannah. I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but i think she’s honest and real. I never saw how her she Emma were mates. I see Hannah posting and mentioning friends, plus her relationship with Ben is very sweet. They actually spend time together as well as apart! Emma is different from Hannah in every way, and I’m glad she’s distancing herself from her

View attachment 648698
She’s so dull on her lives! I don’t see how she gets so many watching?! Apparently she doesn’t Have to wear PPE as she’s not packing pic n mix- oh and, did we all know, she has a 5 Star rating 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Still baffles me. She’s leaning on the counter all the time, not wiping down, which is where she’s preparing the boxes. Her minions are trying to block comments, as people are asking genuine questions about orders, delivery and hygiene. If she was on top of all of them, she wouldn’t need to block them, just answer honestly. Saddos
When someone said to her well you should no you change your gloves then every time you pack new items she said I know what I’m doing I’m at level 5, but then for the first time ever she started to change her gloves 😂 she needs reporting it’s disgusting

Attachments

Last edited:

redrocks

Who the fuck eats an egg like that what the actual fuck

Anybody notice anything from this picture apart from the manky egg 😂☠
675CD2C8-4804-4134-83C3-0D0290308BAF.jpeg

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
So she’s on her live right now, wearing the full PPE, yeah pat on the back Emma well done, however, with her gloves hands she’s picking up and touching several items around her then touching the sweets. That’s just nasty. Does she not realise gloves are not invincible to germs. She really is a silly moo.

Attachments

box98

It's 1am and just seen Emma's live, mod wolf was in answering every question like a major fan girl, cringy! Guess downtrodden Dave will be getting the kids to school tomorrow.. err later..
She literally just spms the comments with how much she loves Emma, and she’s always going to order when she’s been paid (never happens 😂) and then just answers all questions directed at Emma, she gets no thanx for doing it

Fatty has ordered yet MORE food, even watching her eat makes me feel sick🤮 Instead of buying so many takeaways maybe buy some washing powder, your t-shirt looks filthy, why do all her clothes look like they have never seen the inside of a washing machine? Both at home yet both can't be arsed to make themselves some breakfast. What a pair of lazy cunts!. If she would stop with the takeaways for a month that would pay for the kids to have some sort of holiday! They will spend their 6 week school holidays inside that filthy stinky smelly house.
She said today the last month she has totally cut down on takeaways as an experiment to see if her spots went and they haven’t so it’s nothing to do with diet, also she was going on about other creatures using filters and it’s wrong but she always has one on, in her live you can see it slipping 😂

She's absolutely vulger, why the fuck does she think people want to see that🤮 she's that thick she really believes it isn't all the shitty food she eats.. and when someone in the comments left a comment about it being down to takeaways, up pops drippy dave saying they have cut back on takeaways and to get a life 🤣 coming from a man with no friends, no social life, no life out of the house whatsoever telling someone else to get a life 🤣🤣 its so laughable. Do u actually know what having a life means?? Cos u don't have one..! That whole family makes me wanna puke 🤮 how dirty they all are, the clothes all look dirty, and she's not ashamed one bit 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited: