Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a comment that someone’s been waiting 17 days now, daves excuse, we have emailed you, maybe email probably gone into junk mail 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Seen a comment that someone’s been waiting 17 days now, daves excuse, we have emailed you, maybe email probably gone into junk mail 😂
What great customer service skills they have!! He's a bleeping drip, and her, well I just want to punch her face in every time I see it.

Reactions: 3
What great customer service skills they have!! He's a bleeping drip, and her, well I just want to punch her face in every time I see it.
I’d request my money back after that amount of time

Reactions: 4
Amazon prime literally does same day delivery. I know small businesses are different but I’ve ordered from loads and got it in 2-4 days usually. No excuse lol

Reactions: 2
They are all next day now cos she's with DHL 🤣🤣 funny last week she had to wait 5 days for payments. She's full of tit and looks like tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all next day now cos she's with DHL 🤣🤣 funny last week she had to wait 5 days for payments. She's full of tit and looks like tit too
its not even next day 😂 it’s next day from when it’s dispatched apparently. So apparently it’s still going to take 5-7 days (or in reality… 2 weeks 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The online sweet company I use let you choice 10 choices of sweets in a 1KG bag and it’s still cheaper than her £13.99 ! (And they send you a note if some of your choices are missing, not just leave them out!!) I also don’t like how she’s put the see through plate on to a spotty table cloth so it looks like it’s a spotty plate.

I can no longer stand to look at her so I’ve unfollowed her.
Wish I could. At this point it’s morbid curiosity. I watch with one eye closed 🤣

Ooooh which thread pls. Is this Lucy carmody. I couldn’t find it

The PPE lasted long😂
My hubby and I watched that live. She had a white stain all down that jumper. Looked like dried ice cream or milk 🤢 hubby was like ‘maybe it’s a toothpaste stain’ 😏. No hunny. Deffo food related

Last edited:
  • Haha
State of it this morning.😳 and her slurping that coffee made me feel sick 🤮🤮 FFS girl sort yourself out u look a MESS!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.