Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing the niece there and saying how she runs away - keep somethings private!!!!
Agree.... But shes made it all about her instead.... Look at me im the best aunty.... She wanted space and youve put her and her private issues all over social media

Reactions: 2
She’s no shame! Why would you order from her, mental she is literally disgusting

Reactions: 1
This is why I don’t get this “5 star hygiene rating” bullshit. Surely they would come to check the full premises and not just the room she packs orders in? I work in a dental practice and when we get an inspection they check every drawer, every room, every policy they even check the toilet roll holder works. It’s crazy to me how she’s got a hygiene rating when she lives in squalor🤢
Edit:
I know a dental practice is a clinical environment and completely different types of scenarios but she is still serving food to people with literal garbage and cat hair everywhere.

Reactions: 3
Was catching up on her videos earlier, in the 1st video it was about her spots, in the 2nd it was handling sweets and in the 3rd back to the spots 🤮🤮🤮 I hope she had a good scrub in-between as that's just nasty, she needs closing down

Reactions: 2
Urghh the way she shoves the food in her mouth in her latest take away video
I haven’t noticed any new videos for the past two days after the one where she was laughing about her “vunrable “ niece running away. I thought maybe she had gone all the way to havens head office with her placards to demand a full refund 😂

• Haha
I haven’t noticed any new videos for the past two days after the one where she was laughing about her “vunrable “ niece running away. I thought maybe she had gone all the way to havens head office with her placards to demand a full refund 😂
she’s been banned on her main and backup so she’s made another account 😂

• Haha
State of it on the toilet, more spots around her mouth 🤢 then the next video a nice greasy Chinese 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her content is so dull 😴 she thinks she's hilarious but she needs to grow up and look after her children. It's the summer holidays and they are stuck in the house.

Reactions: 3
Is eating like this evening a thing I usually make my duck pancakes into a wrap and then eat it?
It was a viral video a while back of a girl eating her pancakes like that so I’m assuming she’s just copying that? X

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand how she can feel good with constantly eating takeaways. I’ve been eating healthy for a while now and haven’t had a takeaway in months & tonight I fancied a kebab so I thought I’d treat myself to one definitely won’t be having a takeaway again I feel absolutely shocking and horrible. Surely the benefits of eating healthy would out way the cons of constantly eating rubbish. Why doesn’t she just have a takeaway as a treat once in a while I really don’t get it she could save so much money

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.