Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I do find her annoying but I can understand why she’s upset, I would probably be the same if I was told I couldn’t sit with my own family on holiday!
For a quick meal would it really matter if they was on the next table? I think what bothers her more is she probably has to look after them on her own without dave there to help! By her own words they don't have great manners or behaviour when out for meals so I think that's more of her problem, she actually has to parent for 30 mins or so! It's not that she actually wants to eat with all her children cos she doesn't at home! She eats takeaways when the kids are in bed after their crappy pasta she makes them.

Reactions: 9
For a quick meal would it really matter if they was on the next table? I think what bothers her more is she probably has to look after them on her own without dave there to help! By her own words they don't have great manners or behaviour when out for meals so I think that's more of her problem, she actually has to parent for 30 mins or so! It's not that she actually wants to eat with all her children cos she doesn't at home! She eats takeaways when the kids are in bed after their crappy pasta she makes them.
I agree, she’ll probably leave it to dopey dave, whilst she sits there, drinking cheap wine and squeezing her spots! The fact that she’ll have to deal with her kids pissing around at the dinner table, will be too much for her!! Plus, she’s a famous influencer, so EVERYONE will know who she is and be looking (in her dreams!) Jobs not a bleeping goodun is it?!?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly, when do they ever eat as a family ? Even on Emma’s birthday they only took the younger ones for a “family meal” so she didn’t mind not sitting with all her children then, they could have gone after school but like haven a lot of places are not excepting large groups, including family and bubbles, yes they are only one over the six haven a specified but if everyone said well it’s only one more the place would fill up pretty quickly as there not at full capacity yet

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210717_185022_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_208302309476548.jpg

Why do they need free stuff free holidays compensation, it's sorted mistakes made, get on with the holiday and brush your teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This comment 😂😂
Ah yes Haven tit themselves when some idiot who posts 60 second videos of themselves online for all to see. Bet that commenter is the type of idiot who would say to a company 'I have 341k tik tok followers do you know who I am'

Reactions: 8
She even looks a state on holiday the way she goes on you’d think it was her who runs around after her ten kids not Dave the rave. She needs to bloody brush her hair for once

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 667315
Why do they need free stuff free holidays compensation, it's sorted mistakes made, get on with the holiday and brush your teeth
It’s not even a mistake tho she said it’s up to the bar manager on site and they decided there wasn’t room for them on one table, if it had been a mistake then they would have given them a table together tonight not wait until Sunday night, they have just given her that to stop her from bloody moaning, get ready for the video, we didn’t end up staying long, the kids wouldn’t sit down and I was to busy sitting on my arse to get up and involved with them at the show so we went back to the caravan 😂 I bet she’s been going around saying do you know who I am….. no….. I’m a famous influencer 😳😂

Reactions: 4
What exactly is she wanting compensation for????? They were following their company rules! If you having to sit on another table to some of your kids one night and it ruins your holiday, then bleeping hell, the holiday must be shite!! They could have turned it into a fun thing, “Tonight, we are going to have a mummy table and daddy table and we’ll swap tomorrow” Also, if it bothered them thar much, go and eat somewhere else! They certainly don’t need money to compensate them! They are lucky to be able to afford a holiday or be well enough to go away! I’ve not had a holiday in over 5 years due to being unwell and having chemotherapy on and off for that time. I’d LOVE a night away even (a hospital stay doesn’t count 😜😂) She thinks she’s better than everyone else, and doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be able to have a family.
4309C57A-3652-495F-B984-1A6B73DAEC44.jpeg

Exactly, when do they ever eat as a family ? Even on Emma’s birthday they only took the younger ones for a “family meal” so she didn’t mind not sitting with all her children then, they could have gone after school but like haven a lot of places are not excepting large groups, including family and bubbles, yes they are only one over the six haven a specified but if everyone said well it’s only one more the place would fill up pretty quickly as there not at full capacity yet
Exactly, she's kicking up a stink about it to try and
What exactly is she wanting compensation for????? They were following their company rules! If you having to sit on another table to some of your kids one night and it ruins your holiday, then bleeping hell, the holiday must be shite!! They could have turned it into a fun thing, “Tonight, we are going to have a mummy table and daddy table and we’ll swap tomorrow” Also, if it bothered them thar much, go and eat somewhere else! They certainly don’t need money to compensate them! They are lucky to be able to afford a holiday or be well enough to go away! I’ve not had a holiday in over 5 years due to being unwell and having chemotherapy on and off for that time. I’d LOVE a night away even (a hospital stay doesn’t count 😜😂) She thinks she’s better than everyone else, and doesn’t realise how lucky she is to be able to have a family. View attachment 667845
Sorry to hear you've been unwell, I've been in the same situation, I fell poorly last year and had major surgery back in December that left me now unable to have kids, and the way she neglects hers just makes my blood boil!! The dinners she serves them, the sad life them poor little ones lead, it's breaks my heart she really is a poor excuse of a parent.. I haven't been away or left the house apart from hospitals visits and stays for a year, she really doesn't realise how lucky she is to able to do that. And all she's done is moan about just because they have to sit on different tables to eat. If u don't like it eat somewhere else!! But she will moan and complain then expect all her money back so she has a freebie. Then she can buy more crappy clothes for herself when she gets home and have takeaways twice a day!! Everything about this women I hate!! And now doubt she will have a few more kids just so she can neglect them.. her comment on that post?? I don't know how to go about it, do I just email them when I get home🤣🤣 yeah u stay there and enjoy your holiday 1st then come home to complain 🤣🤣 if it really was spoiling your holiday that much u wouldn't stay there! It really is a sad excuse of a human!! Even when she's away she still looks like a woman.

She’s the literal definition of a scrubber. Why would she get compensation when it is the managers discretion as to who sits where etc? Surely that means no company rules etc were broken.

I see fatty made a real effort to look nice on her last night 🤣🤣 hair ain't been washed all weekend 🤣. The baby still in dopeys arms instead of hers, I suppose she's donwxher bit by pushing them out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Did she buy pizza and take it to the indoor seating area are you allowed to do that any caravan park I've been to before you couldn't take takeaway in when you eat there

Does downtrodden Dave always have the smallest she always seems to be getting to eat her food and he's looking after the kids making sure they eat

Imagine. Neglecting your children and husband at this point, because shoving a phone in your spotty fat face is more important. Genuinely think it’s time to hashtag #SaveDave. The poor bloke is trapped by her and her whales yawn vagina. She only trapped him cause his lot got money. Her background history is nothing but baggage. She snatched him up before he knew what hit him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she buy pizza and take it to the indoor seating area are you allowed to do that any caravan park I've been to before you couldn't take takeaway in when you eat there

Does downtrodden Dave always have the smallest she always seems to be getting to eat her food and he's looking after the kids making sure they eat
I've been to haven parks in Scotland and they allowed you to take takeaway food in

Imagine. Neglecting your children and husband at this point, because shoving a phone in your spotty fat face is more important. Genuinely think it’s time to hashtag #SaveDave. The poor bloke is trapped by her and her whales yawn vagina. She only trapped him cause his lot got money. Her background history is nothing but baggage. She snatched him up before he knew what hit him
WHALES YAWN hahahaha I can't cope 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.