Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is the latest video about saying “The Killer is escaping?”
Also, isn’t she only a few weeks pregnant? There’s plenty of time to buy things??

Reactions: 2
Why does she have a sickness bag thingy when never leaves the house 😳 I could understand for car journey but she said herself she hasn't left the house for 3 weeks 🤣 just more tit she's buys to waste money, she's that bleeping lazy she can't be arsed to go to the bathroom now to be sick, she's probably being sick in the front room with all the kids watching 🤣 I wonder how the plant based diet and recycling are going 🤣🤣
She has a problem with spending money on pure tit. I've never known any parent to buy nappies for an unborn child at only 11 weeks 😳🤣

Reactions: 9
Why does she have a sickness bag thingy when never leaves the house 😳 I could understand for car journey but she said herself she hasn't left the house for 3 weeks 🤣 just more tit she's buys to waste money, she's that bleeping lazy she can't be arsed to go to the bathroom now to be sick, she's probably being sick in the front room with all the kids watching 🤣 I wonder how the plant based diet and recycling are going 🤣🤣
She has a problem with spending money on pure tit. I've never known any parent to buy nappies for an unborn child at only 11 weeks 😳🤣
sorry but I’m dying at buying the sickness bag because she cba to go to the toilet 😭 thats deffo what she’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now I know some folk on here have thought there was no miscarriage before, who knows but if I had recently miscarried, and was pregnant again i would not be telling a soul never mind my social media and buying bloody nappies don’t get me started! She’s not even had a bloody scan! I really really don’t get it. She is a very troubled attention seeking person.

Reactions: 8
Now I know some folk on here have thought there was no miscarriage before, who knows but if I had recently miscarried, and was pregnant again i would not be telling a soul never mind my social media and buying bloody nappies don’t get me started! She’s not even had a bloody scan! I really really don’t get it. She is a very troubled attention seeking person.
Also, wasn’t she banging on about saving the environment and buying the washable liners?? She must have money to burn if she can buy all that! They’re expensive to purchase, but obviously more economical in the long run, as once they’re bought, no need to purchase more...Unless your emma and your then go out any buy disposable ones. She’s so stupid, she doesn’t even recall her own bullshit! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I had a red flag with her for the miscarriage because I know with my experience that pregnancy tests show positive for weeks and weeks after you miscarry. She said that she had it confirmed because she had a negative pregnancy test but this wasn’t long after her positive one. Obviously that could be a chemical pregnancy which I’ve also experienced but they normally happen a bit quicker than her time frame. I believed her I really did and felt for her but having gone through a miscarriage a few months before her and being traumatised…. It didn’t sit right with me. With my pregnancy after my miscarriage I didn’t tell a soul until we’ll after my scan. Not even my parents and I’d told them first with my previous pregnancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For someone who is constantly being sick, she certainly eats a lot of food, shops for a lot of food and constantly talks about food... I wonder if everyone eventually got their cat hair filled what the box tit in the end??

I’m gobsmacked, extremely gobsmacked. For someone claiming to have HG I’m baffled as to how she can eat all that spice and food. I lost stones of weight during pregnancy and was vomiting blood for months unable to eat and drink. Had long stays in hospital and my kidneys were being affected by it. From what I can see she has normal morning sickness. HG gives no breaks or days were your fine - and no medication helps. Was she even diagnosed with this or does she assume she has it?

Reactions: 9
She clearly did not have HG 😂😂😂 a bit of sickness in pregnancy doesn’t mean it’s bloody HG and correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think you can just get over HG it stays for the whole pregnancy…

Reactions: 7
She clearly did not have HG 😂😂😂 a bit of sickness in pregnancy doesn’t mean it’s bloody HG and correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think you can just get over HG it stays for the whole pregnancy…
I had it really bad but with anti sickness medication I managed to just feel sick for the rest of my pregnancy rather than being sick every 5 minutes. Mind you, I never thought I’ll make myself a massive bowl of food even when I was able to eat! She is full of tit, she’ll say anything for attention.

Reactions: 3
Baby loss awareness week and there she is parading her scan picture. I’m not sure if I’m being overly sensitive but it doesn’t sit right with me!

Reactions: 13
she just said this is her 6th pregnancy , surely it’s her 7th cause she had a miscarriage?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just the one baby then, not multiples like she and her doctor allegedly believed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she’s lying about her hospital charging £35 to find out the sex of the baby?!

Reactions: 5
Just the one baby then, not multiples like she and her doctor allegedly believed.
She of course questioned the highly educated sonographer and made them check it wasn’t twins 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Surely she’s lying about her hospital charging £35 to find out the sex of the baby?!
I have one friend who had to pay, but it was £15, not £35(she’s from the same areas is jobs a goodun) I had my children in greater manchester, quite a few years ago. They asked at my 20 week scan if I wanted to know the gender. Friends at other hospitals in the area had strict “don’t ask” policies in their waiting room. This was due to the ethnicity and religious population in the area, who preferred to have boys over girls and often aborted if they were the gender they didn’t prefer. This was nearly 20 years ago, so things may be different now

Reactions: 2
Baby loss awareness week and there she is parading her scan picture. I’m not sure if I’m being overly sensitive but it doesn’t sit right with me!
Agree! I lost a baby back in July & I’m still absolutely devastated about it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.