Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is so sad she nearly has an orgasm over some scrambled eggs😄 bleeping state of it🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she’s lying about her hospital charging £35 to find out the sex of the baby?!
Our local hospital stopped telling u the gender back in around 2011.. my daughter was born in 2010 and we were one of the last ones to find out... if u want to know now u have to go and have a private gender scan... however the county next to us tell you for free at your 20 week scan x

Reactions: 2
Just saw her new tiktok . "Day in the life: Mum Addition". I think you mean *edition" Emma.

I'm dyslexic so I understand a bit but, at her big age?!! Really?

Is there a new thread????
I don’t think so, I think she’s just a bit boring these days hence not much chat. She doesn’t post as much anymore and actually seems to have toned down a bit - not quite as aggressive, abrupt or as weird it with the ott put-on accent anymore.

I just hope it's not every day of her stuffing her face with tit or dairy intolerant but can drink a bloody big strawberry and cream

Reactions: 1
Her face has more spots then usual I'm sure she even had one on her bottom eye line..yet, she's still eating tit for breakfast. Pastry and chocolate sure some of them are hormone related, but if my face was caked in spots I'd be doing all I can to not get any more. Not stuffing with tit the min I open my eyes.
She's one greedy, lazy dirty human

She’s brought two packs of plastic water bottles in her haul!! Eco friendly lasted long!! First thing you’d cut down on surely

Reactions: 5
She’s brought two packs of plastic water bottles in her haul!! Eco friendly lasted long!! First thing you’d cut down on surely
Must be another one of her intermittent phases like when she’s vegan for 2 days at a time!

Reactions: 3
I don’t care what anyone says, THAT WOMAN DOES NOT BRUSH HER TEETH!!!! Look at the actual state of her teeth you can see the build up of plaque on her bottom teeth as she’s talking it’s bleeping disgusting oh and I’m guessing by her what I eat in a day videos her morning sickness has gone then, HG my ass the attention seeking lazy witch

Reactions: 5
Her video this morning has made me feel sick 🤢 on about the coffee will make her go to the toilet why do we need to know that. Jesus if she’s this dramatic and suffering now at 13 odd weeks imagine the rest of the pregnancy poor Dave hasn’t sat down since 2010 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she just posting all her old videos again? They were boring before, they're boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see they were all eating out…it didn’t seem to bother them that they were spread across two tables, unlike the haven holiday 🙄

I see they were all eating out…it didn’t seem to bother them that they were spread across two tables, unlike the haven holiday 🙄
I thought EXACTLY the same!! Also, she’s clearly not got the horrendous sickness she’s babbling on about, as she stuffing her face and eating out!!

Now has a strap for her hand duck off love u was fine all these weeks with cleaning kitchen packing etc must be low on views

See snippets of the new house on her Instagram…… she can’t even spell en-suite god help us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.