Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her I can’t watch her tit anymore .

I’ve unfollowed her I can’t watch her tit anymore .

Reactions: 1
Was anyone else wondering how come they can afford to buy a new house before even selling theirs?

Reactions: 5
Was anyone else wondering how come they can afford to buy a new house before even selling theirs?
Either Daves parents - or maybe it’s not a new buy outright property, shared ownership, mid market rent or housing? Neither work so would be entitled! It doesn’t look like a fancy new build from what she’s shown….

Reactions: 2
This woman drives me mad and really not surprised to find a thread about her here...Sure this has all been discussed time and time again but how on earth are they supporting their lifestyle!!! No apparent 'job' between the pair of them, moving to five bedroom house without selling theirs, a takeaway bill that must run into thousands a year and the endless daily purchasing of tat and rubbish. At it again today I see with a TK max haul full of 'essential' items (eyeroll) All she's done is moan about the amount of stuff she needs to pack up but then fills the house with more crp!!!

Reactions: 10
Bet their new neighbours are delighted to see that scabby old lot moving in today 😂

Reactions: 6
Have I missed something, when did she become rich from not working? buying a newbuild.. and Iv lost count on the amount of takeaways this week

Reactions: 6
It’ll be coming out of Dave’s mum and dads pocket
Can people do that? Like buy a house and just give it to a family member? Do they have to pay rent? Im so confused

It’ll be coming out of Dave’s mum and dads pocket
Can people do that? Like buy a house and just give it to a family member? Do they have to pay rent? Im so confused

And surely they claim some kind of benefit how do they afford to live if they apparently dont, can they live in a house brought by the mum and dad and claim

I seem to remember her saying something about dave getting a big inheritance and that they didn't didn't mortgage on their first house.

I’m sure the house will be lovely but trouble is she’s so lazy it won’t stay that way. You actually have to move Emma!

How long have they been in that house for now? Bet it looks like a bombs hit it already. Can't believe the youngest is 2 either i thought she was younger tbf

Why are her kitchen side filled with tit already 😩 surely the bottles of juice can go in a cupboard? Just looks tacky

Reactions: 4
Trying to blame the kids for the vile tree sayinf nothing matches. Love nothing matches because you didn’t buy any decorations that matched not because your kids decorated it🤣 highly doubt the kids went out and brought the tacky multi coloured lights and tinsel.. you did all that on your own

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.