Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s already pre planned herself having SPD in second and third trimester, wouldn’t surprise me if she has walking sticks already ready. It will be “daves having to move and do everything on his own as I have to sit down because my spd is just so bad I can’t move” anyone fancy placing any bets on that one?
I can bet they have a removal company that will do it as they are that rich 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s back with her acordo delivery haul of ready meals because she has severe carpal tunnel syndrome and can’t move her arm to cook 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 still manages a very weak jobs a goodun thumps up at the end 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could twit her when she says jobs a goodun 🥴
duck me! Why have I watched that?! (I didn’t watch it all) She could at least vary her words “got some bread, got some tit for the kids, got some healthy ready meals🤣” Also, they must make a fortune if they can do their weekly shop at Ocado!! Plus, there was probably 2 nights dinner there, 3 at a push!! What’s going on the pasta bake emma? Just sauce and cheese? The kids are going to be in for a shock when they go to other kids house and have something with it!! Has she actually been diagnosed with carpel tunnel? Doubtful

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of dee dee Blanchard
She definitely makes up her health issues!! I despise people who make up or exaggerate ill health. As someone with five DIAGNOSED autoimmune conditions, it baffles me why someone would tell people they were ill. Why doesn’t dopey, boring dave or her friends (oh wait, she doesn’t have any!) call her out? Surely Dave must see her complaining about severe morning sickness, but also see her stuffing her face with greasy takeaways, and question why she’s lying? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry but I’m currently 36 weeks pregnant and have suffered from 6 weeks with HG, been in and out of hospital around 15 times and just felt horrendous. SHE IS BOILING MY PISS. There is no way anyone could pay me £1m to eat greasy takeaways and drink bleeping coffee. Why is she lying? What does she get from lying about this shite???

Reactions: 8
Emma: I really don’t want to end up in A&E with an IV

YEs you do.. that’s exactly what you want you attention bleep

Reactions: 13
Thought she had really bad carpel tunnel in her wrist the other day latest videos are of her moving her hand around freely, dosent look like she's in pain🤔 the ocado haul video she could barley move her hand.

Hi, I’m emma, and I’m a compulsive liar and drama queen. I posted saying I was so ill, I couldn’t keep anything down, all down trodden and solemn. I’m so ill, but manage to make TikToks asking my fans what to do, but I just ignore their advice. A few hours later I’m posting and all jolly taking about roblox. I say the word roblox a lot. I’m a dick

new thread suggestion
emmawill2014 number 3 Self diagnosing and acting like a dick; help dopey dave i’m gonna be sick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what the next update will be as it's been 4 days since her last video.
Self diagnosed Illness?
Holiday Drama?
House Drama?
New failed business idea 💡
Another take away?
Or just her crappy un humouring bog banter
Who knows it could just be her spotty scruffy self

Reactions: 3
Self diagnosed Illness?
Holiday Drama?
House Drama?
Another take away?
my moneys on the new failed business idea - I’d hedge my bets on 1. something everyone else is doing 2. Something that needs stringent hygiene practices but she can do in a house with 6 grubby kids.

Reactions: 2
Self diagnosed Illness?
Holiday Drama?
House Drama?
Another take away?
She’ll probably say that she’s been in hospital with her “sickness” on a drip

Reactions: 2
Why is she doing a baby haul video before she’s even had a scan?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.