Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t get sickness as early as 3 weeks can you? even if she did have HG, it wouldn’t be gone already? I had it with my first and had it for at least a couple months!!

you can’t go from not being able to eat anything, to the week later stuffing ur face with a meal deal??🤣 if only it was that easy!! what’s the point in lying tho, what does it achieve?? Surely her followers aren’t that stupid, could barely move last week, this week you’re doing b&m hauls and eating like a pig😬😬
With all 4 of my pregnancies the earliest sickness has started is 5 weeks

Reactions: 1
Another day another illness..... Now its her back and neck... Seriously most people are still working, looking after kids/home etc whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 7
In her comments she replied to someone saying she hasn’t had a scan yet and it’s in 3 weeks time which I think would take her up to 12 weeks so her booking scan. Surely if you thought it was twins you’d pay for a private scan to check! Probably doesn’t want to sacrifice the money she’d use on her daily takeaways.

Reactions: 5
In her comments she replied to someone saying she hasn’t had a scan yet and it’s in 3 weeks time which I think would take her up to 12 weeks so her booking scan. Surely if you thought it was twins you’d pay for a private scan to check! Probably doesn’t want to sacrifice the money she’d use on her daily takeaways.
She talks out of her arse!!

Reactions: 3
I can not stand this woman. She literally makes so much tit up!! I have a lot of complicated health issues- ALL diagnoses by a CONSULTANT. She is feeling tired, so diagnoses herself as anemic?! THEN slips up by saying she’s got a blood test in a few weeks to check? No, head, if you’re iron is low, your doctor wouldn’t ignore it and wait. Last week she had SEVERE morning sickness, now she’s ok (apart from being sick when her child was sick- nothing to do with pregnancy!) now her back, shoulder, probably her left ear lobe, is agony. Really? You don’t seem in pain love. What’s happened to her dairy allergy, sorry, intermittent, selective dairy allergy? She’s not mentioned that in a while... are you putting dairy in your flat “turd in the hole” as someone thought she said?! 🤣 What new ailments will it be next week? When she said she’d phoned her gp about carpel tunnel and they said they couldn’t do anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet when she calls the gp, they hear her call and have to take it in turns to speak to her. “Oh duck it’s that daft bint again! You know the one who made a video telling her ‘fans’ you think she’s having twins!” GP “No way, I’ve spoken to her twice this week already- once when she called asking me to squeeze her spot, and the other to ask if she could dye her hair as she’s having quads. I’ve done my quota of her for the month.” 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think we should get a list going of all the things emma has self diagnosed herself with

Reactions: 4
Thread idea...
“Sweets aren’t making enough dough
(I have 5 kids you know?)
I self diagnose my symptoms,
Whilst wolfie watches me squeeze my pimples”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she’s already pre planned herself having SPD in second and third trimester, wouldn’t surprise me if she has walking sticks already ready. It will be “daves having to move and do everything on his own as I have to sit down because my spd is just so bad I can’t move” anyone fancy placing any bets on that one?

Reactions: 9
A
I bet she’s already pre planned herself having SPD in second and third trimester, wouldn’t surprise me if she has walking sticks already ready. It will be “daves having to move and do everything on his own as I have to sit down because my spd is just so bad I can’t move” anyone fancy placing any bets on that one?
Ohhh she’ll have the lot SPD, gestational diabetes, pre eclampsia.
I know longer follow her or view her videos but she recently popped up in my Instagram with her over filtered face eating a steak bake. I see the extreme sickness lasted all of two minutes 🙄 I’m five months pregnant I didn’t suffer with HG but I had awful morning sickness up until about a month ago and there was very little I could eat. She’s full of tit just an excuse for her to be more of a lazy slob than she usually is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.