Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma saying soup and toast is the only thing she can stomach. Is she forgetting the roast dinners and dominos she stuffed down her gob the last couple days?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s got some ginger beer and claiming shes got HG 😂😭 now i know for sure she doesn’t have it , fizzy drinks + severe sickness = sick out your nose

Reactions: 8
If she cares about the environment so much why is she having another child? No one needs that many kids.
This point !! You’re absolutely correct! Like everything with her, the environmentalism is utterly performative! 🙄

Reactions: 3
With my last two pregnancies i had really bad sickness last all day and night until i was 20 ish weeks. It definitely wasn’t Hyperemesis gravidarum luckily i could still manage sips of icy water. But there was absolutely no way i could eat or even smell the roast and takeaways and what ever else she is piling down her neck. She’s making a mockery of HG and any poor woman thats been through it. Everything is all about her she makes me sick! 😩

Reactions: 7
What I don't get..is how dave even finds her attractive enough to Shepley with her. She doesn't wash that often she doesn't clean her teeth yet she gets more sex than me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s only doing it so her and Dave can stay out of work longer. Every job she’s had seems to be ‘too much’ so why carry on having kids! And expecting other ppl to pay for them. I would love to have more but I know I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Drives me crazy that she feel like she can have 7 without her and her partner working and expect it to come out of someone else’s hard working pocket

Reactions: 6
I can’t find her online shop but when she started feeling ill why didn’t she close the shop so no more orders could be placed? I’ve seen people say they’ve been waiting since early August for their order.

Reactions: 4
She’s only doing it so her and Dave can stay out of work longer. Every job she’s had seems to be ‘too much’ so why carry on having kids! And expecting other ppl to pay for them. I would love to have more but I know I wouldn’t be able to afford it. Drives me crazy that she feel like she can have 7 without her and her partner working and expect it to come out of someone else’s hard working pocket
There is no excuse for Dave not to get out of the house and get himself a job. The man needs to get himself some self respect. I reckon he just mooches off his wealthy parents. There is nothing about him he has the personality of a slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if people will even receive their sweet orders...
doubt it ,the reason she’s lying about HG is so people feel sorry for her and won’t pester her about their orders , but there’s no reason why Dave can’t go out and post the orders

Reactions: 8
doubt it ,the reason she’s lying about HG is so people feel sorry for her and won’t pester her about their orders , but there’s no reason why Dave can’t go out and post the orders
That’s what I think too. I don’t doubt she was morning sickness - but HG? No way.

Reactions: 2
There is no excuse for Dave not to get out of the house and get himself a job. The man needs to get himself some self respect. I reckon he just mooches off his wealthy parents. There is nothing about him he has the personality of a slug.

Not a chance in hell she would ever let Dave work. I doubt they have even spent a couple of hours without eachother !

Only a few weeks ago she was saying she’s been applying for jobs in the NHS. Right

Reactions: 2
I really don’t want to come across insensitive when I say this but what I don’t understand is she had a miscarriage which so is awful in itself but she’s happily announcing this pregnancy so early on maybe it’s just her but everyone that I’ve known to have a miscarriage and then get pregnant again they’ve always waited as long as they could to announce their pregnancy because they’re scared the same thing will happen again. I really do feel as though the only reason she’s pregnant is for the views and the money she’ll bring in from tiktok and YouTube

Reactions: 13
On her latest video she’s saying she can’t stand up or walk anywhere without feeling really dizzy. Didn’t you go to home bargains yesterday love?

Reactions: 10
On her latest video she said she’s never had this before but if you go down a few videos she said she had it with Amelia

Reactions: 13
I really don’t want to come across insensitive when I say this but what I don’t understand is she had a miscarriage which so is awful in itself but she’s happily announcing this pregnancy so early on maybe it’s just her but everyone that I’ve known to have a miscarriage and then get pregnant again they’ve always waited as long as they could to announce their pregnancy because they’re scared the same thing will happen again. I really do feel as though the only reason she’s pregnant is for the views and the money she’ll bring in from tiktok and YouTube
She can’t keep up with her lies. She never had a miscarriage someone pointed that out to us a long time ago. Someone commented in her miscarriage announcement tiktok how could she of got pregnant and miscarried when she previously did a tiktok 15 days earlier saying she had come on her period. The dates don’t add up or make sense. After she saw that comment she blocked the person and deleted the video in question where she told everyone she had come on. So she’s a bloody liar she made the whole miscarriage up for attention and followers the sick witch. She lies that much she can’t keep up with what she’s saying on TikTok. Just like her saying she never had HG before but forgot she told us a few days ago she had it with one of her other pregnancies the lying cow. She fumes me. How many kids does she have now and she can’t look after the ones she’s got

Reactions: 12
Genuine question for anybody that has ACTUALLY suffered with what she is claiming she has.... do those tablets really work within 30 minutes of being taken? 😶

Reactions: 1
Genuine question for anybody that has ACTUALLY suffered with what she is claiming she has.... do those tablets really work within 30 minutes of being taken? 😶
My tablets didn’t work at all, but the doctor said it could take a few hours to work.

From NHS website:
Cyclizine starts to work after 30 minutes of taking it. You should feel better after 1 to 2 hours.

It should work for about 4 to 6 hours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.