Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalulah

oh my lord, why does she think pregnancy will stop her from doing everything she’s so lazy it’s unreal, she’s only 8 weeks so she’s going to be due mid-late april , yes she’s saying for her house move in November she will need “loads of extra help”… i moved when i was 8 months pregnant and didn’t have any help i did loads for the move , just another excuse to be lazy

also i can’t wait in about a weeks time no doubt we’ll be seeing her “bump” which will be massive of course carrying those “twins” 😂 nothing to do with the fact she scoffs takeaways in her gob 3 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Reece22

She is so bloody wasteful when it comes to money. £32 for a handbag, she’s doesn’t even go anywhere. Where’s she going to take it, to the “bog”!

• Haha

Nan of 2

Her latest post about delays on orders is an absolute joke!!! We have alot on??!! She's gone shopping for the past 2 days, perfume clothes, hoover yesterday or cleaner, she really has no idea about running a business at all.. we're moving, I have 5 kids, your not moving till November love 🤣🤣 really poor excuses!! How any one would order food from her house is beyond me in the 1st place, now they ain't even getting what they paid for 🤣🤣 she clearly can't cope 😁😁

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Because her business is run from her home she will have been given prior warning about the inspection. I remember she was very quiet the day before so she was more than likely cleaning her house from top to bottom in preparation for the inspection.
As someone who has viewed her lives and seen how grotty her house is m, that food hygiene rating means nothing. I would never in a million years order food from her house.

I really don’t want to come across insensitive when I say this but what I don’t understand is she had a miscarriage which so is awful in itself but she’s happily announcing this pregnancy so early on maybe it’s just her but everyone that I’ve known to have a miscarriage and then get pregnant again they’ve always waited as long as they could to announce their pregnancy because they’re scared the same thing will happen again. I really do feel as though the only reason she’s pregnant is for the views and the money she’ll bring in from tiktok and YouTube
She can’t keep up with her lies. She never had a miscarriage someone pointed that out to us a long time ago. Someone commented in her miscarriage announcement tiktok how could she of got pregnant and miscarried when she previously did a tiktok 15 days earlier saying she had come on her period. The dates don’t add up or make sense. After she saw that comment she blocked the person and deleted the video in question where she told everyone she had come on. So she’s a bloody liar she made the whole miscarriage up for attention and followers the sick bitch. She lies that much she can’t keep up with what she’s saying on TikTok. Just like her saying she never had HG before but forgot she told us a few days ago she had it with one of her other pregnancies the lying cow. She fumes me. How many kids does she have now and she can’t look after the ones she’s got

Matietatie

She is so full of shit. For somebody who claims they don't like sweets she sure as fuck likes every sweet she's been "trying" lately 🥴

lucieeeloo

Brand new house being built with an office, looking at a new car, says she wants to buy a campervan to take the kids travelling🤣 where is all this money coming from !!

P.S she don’t even take the kids to the local park how does she think he’s gonna take 5 kids travelling g around england in a camber van??

• Haha

box98

Surely you’d contact the customer if they ordered something and it wasn’t in stock? No not Emma she just sends it without 😬😬
I saw this and thought the same, if you order something you would expect it to be there or the company to contact you saying they don’t have any stock left would you like to choose something else, her customer service skills are the same as her cleaning skills .... lacking 😂

leabytottle

VIP Member
I am soooo close to commenting, they they are All things you CHOSE to do. Why not, “I am so lucky that I have 4 healthy children, am pregnant with my 5th child, am in a position where I can afford to buy a brand new house, and have a husband that does everything for me and the kids“

• Heart

Thecatsmother

Another HG sufferer here - like everyone else is saying, there’s no way in hell she’d be eating the stuff she’s shown if she was suffering that badly.

Once I drank a frozen lemonade and it came back up still frozen ✌🏼 Hospitalised several times, threw up blood on multiple occasions where I had ripped my throat throwing up so violently. Lived pretty much on brothy super noodles, sour sweets and apples because my body would reject anything else. So physically weak I wouldn’t have been able to sit up and talk to a camera, could barely talk I was so nauseous.

I’m not saying my experience is universal but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Nan of 2

I pity that baby already.. she doesn't care for the poor babies she has already. Unwashed, dirty, teeth all yellow. It's shocking she's having another one.
She was feeling so sick earlier but was well enough for home bargains lol.. she's an absolute joke. She has every illness going! It's all a load of shit.

box98

Her youngest child is not even in a correct car seat for her age. Just cause the government website says 15 months, a quick google proves that it’s definitely not safe for a child of her age to be forward facing. She think she knows it all but knows fuck all
She’s now done a video saying stop mum shaming me for how I choose to have my children in my car it’s none of your business…… well Emma I think you made it everyone’s business when you posted a TikTok video about how other people have there children in a car 🙄😂

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I have a cousin who had 4 kids all under 10 she had a big house, dog and cat and her hubby worked nights. Her house was always clean and tidy, clean beds clean kitchen etc. The little ones (1 has Asperger and 2 blood disorders) my cousin had a blood disorder (angio oedema) yet my cousin had those kids so smartly dressed, girls hair always so pretty, she used to go Asda and buy them basic clothes but they looks clean! Dinner was always on table. A good meal 3-4 days and frozen stuff other days. She took them kids somewhere every weekend, cinema/park/zoo and maybe car boot sales, beach free stuff. Btw she done this alone without a car or hubby there 24/7 as he had to work to keep bills paid. The difference between Emma and my cousin is night and day. Those kids looks so bored, so sad, I hate saying this they looks dirty and like they would benefit from a good bath nice clothes and something to do to enjoy themselves. The poor cat has always got crusty sleep around it’s eye too. She’s so bloody filthy and lazy. There’s no excuse for how she lives her life at all. Although having a business and 5 kids seems to be her excuse for everything. Makes me really sad!

• Heart

Nan of 2

Her latest tik tok explaining herself why dave and James never got anything, cos SHE needed clothes 🤣 she's one selfish bitch, being a parent YOU go without so your kids can have things!! Yet HER kids go without so SHE can have things..them poor kids will never have anything nice or go anywhere nice due to her being a spotty selfish tramp.

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Love how she has a lovely birthday tea the kids get shitty picky teas for theirs…she’s the type of girl that doesn’t have mates an makes out it’s because she doesn’t get on with girls when in reality it’s because you are a bitch

• Haha
Is she for real? She don’t treat herself? She treats herself every fucking day to a coffee and breakfast from McDonald’s and costa the grease ball. Glad to see she’s reading my comments and listened to me when I told her to buy her kids some bobbles, bout the only thing she’s bought them mind. Let’s hope she actually uses them because we all know what she’s like for actually carrying out tasks and sticking to it

Plus I don’t know why she’s even bothered buying herself some clothes and shit, she don’t go out? She needs to dress nice to sit in the car to go get a Costa does she? What planet she living on? Actually get some friends Emma detach yourself from daves hip and GO OUT like normal people do. Major trust issues there between her and dave. Obviously can’t be trusted away from each other. Pair of gimps

• Haha
I feel so sorry for them kids. They always look scruffy. Never do anything fun just always stuck in the house or shoved into the car seats so mummy can go fill her fat spotty face again. I bet those poor kids have never been on holiday. Never been swimming or seen a soft play. Never done anything really. Such a shame for them I think Emma and dave need to shake up and actually be decent parents. Emma how can you justify doing yourself a new clothes haul but let your kids walk around in hand me downs that look so discoloured and over worn. You can get nice pretty dresses in primark for the kids for £2.50!! Don’t have a McDonald’s breakfast for one day you’ll be able to buy them all a new dress each and the boy some shorts and a T-shirt. Mind you, you don’t take them out anywhere for them to bother wearing any new clothes because your a lazy rat that don’t deserve kids

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
She made a comment on the live about how Dave would never leave and said something a long the lines of “we have five kids, imagine the child maintenance” she then laughed. Poor bloke, no wonder he looks miserable all the time, he is well and truly trapped but then again he could have prevented it. It seems like neither of them know about contraception.

• Wow