Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you're right! When she got her food hygiene rating I'm fairly sure it was from Telford and Wrekin council, not sure if she's actually from there though, or just lives there.
Oh god I was right. I live in Shrewsbury. Too close!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she's having personal problems, probably can't handle people chasing their sweet orders

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s going on? Why she taking a break from social media?
Most of the ‘emails’ and ‘messages’ shes complained about recently revolve around people waiting 2+ weeks for their sweet orders.

She also did a YouTube video explaining about closing her business down. She said it’s because she doesn’t have a work life balance… but then also says that she wants to be a midwife.. does she not realise she’d have even less of a work life balance doing that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok i understand the emails from buyers, why shouldn’t they be rude etc if they’ve been waiting long enough. But I don’t think it’s right people email her just to be rude, there’s no need for that.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she struggles so much to pack sweets into a box and send them off in a decent amount of time. On Sunday evening I made a large order to a small business that sells wax melts. Most Fridays she does a big restock and gets many, many orders yet I received my package on Wednesday. That’s less than 3 days from ordering to receiving my order. There is no excuse someone should have to wait weeks for an order unless it was from overseas.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she struggles so much to pack sweets into a box and send them off in a decent amount of time. On Sunday evening I made a large order to a small business that sells wax melts. Most Fridays she does a big restock and gets many, many orders yet I received my package on Wednesday. That’s less than 3 days from ordering to receiving my order. There is no excuse someone should have to wait weeks for an order unless it was from overseas.
Further to this, I work full time and run a small business alongside. I get about 100 orders a week. I always make sure my orders are sent out within 3 days maximum! She’s literally at home all the time. There’s no excuse for it

Reactions: 8
I made an order on the 18th and still haven’t received it! If orders are delayed this should be stated on the website!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I made an order on the 18th and still haven’t received it! If orders are delayed this should be stated on the website!
I wonder if she’s taken a break because she knows she can’t fulfil orders and hopes people will either give her the sympathy vote, or just write it off

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.