Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister had HG and was in hospital a lot, couldn't eat anything had to have drips etc. Was horrible for her, she definitely couldn't eat a roast or pizza!

Reactions: 7
duck off she has not got HG there is no way , i had it and lost 2 stone whilst pregnant i was sick up to 20 times a day the least amount i was sick was 10 times a day most amount one day was 40 and i was hospitalised due to severe dehydration, lasted from 6 weeks till 38 weeks when i gave birth , no way could she stuff her face with a dominoes if she has HG 😂 why has she always got to have it “worse” than everyone else 🙄

duck off she has not got HG there is no way , i had it and lost 2 stone whilst pregnant i was sick up to 20 times a day the least amount i was sick was 10 times a day most amount one day was 40 and i was hospitalised due to severe dehydration, lasted from 6 weeks till 38 weeks when i gave birth , no way could she stuff her face with a dominoes if she has HG 😂 why has she always got to have it “worse” than everyone else 🙄
sorry for my language but it really annoys me when people claim they have it when it’s just normal morning sickness !!!!

• Heart
She's probably only having another so UC don't pressure her to find a job and because she "has" HG Dave needs to be at home 🙄

Reactions: 5
I love the way she’s like ‘I didn’t want to have to tell you all this early’ like hun yes you were obviously dying to tell people? Otherwise you wouldn’t have. You could have just said you were unwell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why they keep reproducing when they aren’t bothered about the kids they’ve got

Reactions: 15
The way she speaks is just so annoying. Bizarre wording all the time.

At least we weren’t subjected to 1000 vids of her sat on the toilet taking 1000 tests a day this time!

Reactions: 9
Another HG sufferer here - like everyone else is saying, there’s no way in hell she’d be eating the stuff she’s shown if she was suffering that badly.

Once I drank a frozen lemonade and it came back up still frozen ✌🏼 Hospitalised several times, threw up blood on multiple occasions where I had ripped my throat throwing up so violently. Lived pretty much on brothy super noodles, sour sweets and apples because my body would reject anything else. So physically weak I wouldn’t have been able to sit up and talk to a camera, could barely talk I was so nauseous.

I’m not saying my experience is universal but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Another HG sufferer here - like everyone else is saying, there’s no way in hell she’d be eating the stuff she’s shown if she was suffering that badly.

Once I drank a frozen lemonade and it came back up still frozen ✌🏼 Hospitalised several times, threw up blood on multiple occasions where I had ripped my throat throwing up so violently. Lived pretty much on brothy super noodles, sour sweets and apples because my body would reject anything else. So physically weak I wouldn’t have been able to sit up and talk to a camera, could barely talk I was so nauseous.

I agree she definitely wouldn't be eating that tit, also deciding if shes gonna go to the bathroom n throw up or not? If its gonna happen it'll happen. Also theres this lady on tiktok called ollierose n zje had bad hyperemesis when she was pregnant but still made multiple videos most days throughout the pregnancy

Reactions: 3
I agree she definitely wouldn't be eating that tit, also deciding if shes gonna go to the bathroom n throw up or not? If its gonna happen it'll happen. Also theres this lady on tiktok called ollierose n zje had bad hyperemesis when she was pregnant but still made multiple videos most days throughout the pregnancy
Yes I’ve seen hers! You could tell be her vids she was suffering though, often had watering eyes etc, not chirpy miss ‘I’m not sure whether I’ll go to the bathroom or not’

Reactions: 2
I thought they were concentrating on their Careers now instead of the sweet business. I think Emma has got confused again and instead of studying to be a midwife she’s making appointments with them 😂 I can’t wait to see all the plastic items she buys for the new baby after saying they are only buying wooden toys from now on. I can’t see her sticking to the washable nappies either she so lazy, look how many a newborn will use.

Reactions: 10
I thought they were concentrating on their Careers now instead of the sweet business. I think Emma has got confused again and instead of studying to be a midwife she’s making appointments with them 😂 I can’t wait to see all the plastic items she buys for the new baby after saying they are only buying wooden toys from now on. I can’t see her sticking to the washable nappies either she so lazy, look how many a newborn will use.
when she said career, what she actually meant was popping kids out in the next attempt to be Sue Radford 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah she deffo hasn’t got HG if she’s deciding whether to go to the toilet and throw up , i would just be sick there and then in shopping centres , doctors everywhere i couldn’t control it she just has normal morning sickness 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think she just has babies so she has an excuse not to do anything with her life. Her business failed but instead of getting a job to earn her keep she gets knocked up again. Well Emma enjoy wallowing in your mucky house claiming every benefit you can get your hands on.

Reactions: 8

Agree with you! I have 3 children, my last baby I had hyperemesis the worst, over 15 hospital admissions between 10 weeks and my last one was at 35 weeks then was induced at 37 weeks, couldn't eat or drink anything, I was sick on movement and talking as well as when attempted to eat and drink, the only thing that helped me get through from 1 place to another was salty things, it literally put off the sickness for a very small amount of time but it helped me get from a to b or finish a sentence, but I would be sick in the end anyway, I was on drips constantly, even got taken on to labour ward once to be monitored for 24 hours, because I deteriorated so much in the night with my breathing and my temp etc, I missed out on so much with my girls, my partner had to miss a lot of time off work, luckily his work was very understanding and all made sure I was ok, it also caused issues with other parts of my body, I had to have various scans and x rays because it effected my whole body, the only time I could eat or drink properly is while I was on a drip. All greasy food made me feel nauseous, even in-between hospital visits I could only stomache healthy clean foods when I first came off the drip, even while I was on the drip, anything greasy would still make me feel ill, I literally had no takeaways, no fast food while out... even fainted in my hallway once, luckily not the side of the hallway where the stairs were and luckily didn't have one of my girls in my arms as they were in the bedroom safe behind the stair gate, was very scary, my partners work let him come straight home from work and I was taken straight to hospital, hyperemesis takes everything out of you, my little boy is 3 tomorrow now

When I had HG I literally couldn’t even keep water down for more than 20 seconds. I ate next to nothing the whole pregnancy and lost two stone. Had various overnight stays in hospital on drips to get some fluids into me. She would not be eating takeaways if she had HG!

So I’ve had a few weeks break from Emma, very much needed. She did my bloody head! But sorry did I really just see a TikTok from her saying she’s pregnant 😳😬! I mean come on you barely do anything with the kids you have now, you can’t keep your house clean and tidy and your children eat more takeaways and picky foods than anyone!

Reactions: 4
yeah she deffo hasn’t got HG if she’s deciding whether to go to the toilet and throw up , i would just be sick there and then in shopping centres , doctors everywhere i couldn’t control it she just has normal morning sickness 😂
She was absolutely fine in the Costa video and think how strong the smells are in there 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.