Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching one of her videos once and she had basically said that Dave’s mum and dad don’t remember the kids names because they’re so many of them. Feel so sorry for them children and now she’s talking about a weekend away how will she manage that oh she’ll get Dave to deal with the kids

Reactions: 5
I remember watching one of her videos once and she had basically said that Dave’s mum and dad don’t remember the kids names because they’re so many of them. Feel so sorry for them children and now she’s talking about a weekend away how will she manage that oh she’ll get Dave to deal with the kids
just don’t understand what goes through her pigeon brain- why want more kids when you don’t bother with the ones you already have

Hows she affording all this takeaway a new house and a holiday? I must be doing something wrong🙄

Did someone say she is 25😱😱 god thought she was at least mid 30’s she looks tired and haggered for her age lmao she dresses way older too like the opposite of mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 7
She's vulgar.. how dave managed to have sex with her is beyond me, she looks dirty, her teeth are rotten.. how the hell does he find that attractive

I think she might be reading on here as she’s wanting to take the kids on holiday but not brought them new clothes yet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she might be reading on here as she’s wanting to take the kids on holiday but not brought them new clothes yet
Yeh but she’s suddenly discovered holidays are more expensive in the school holidays .... no really
Maybe daves family usually pay for them to go on holiday too 😂 they amount she spends on un necessary things like them milk teas and the bubble ones, the god knows how many food shops they do a week which must just end up in the bin, plus the to good to go bags she’s started buying and not to mention the daily take aways. And then the new clothes she “treats” herself to but never wears as she’s either in her pjs or that black and chewing gum white Adidas top she’s got on today, oh and the hair dye, she’d be able to afford to take the kids away

Surely you’d contact the customer if they ordered something and it wasn’t in stock? No not Emma she just sends it without 😬😬
I saw this and thought the same, if you order something you would expect it to be there or the company to contact you saying they don’t have any stock left would you like to choose something else, her customer service skills are the same as her cleaning skills .... lacking 😂

Reactions: 12
Its like she thinks she’s uncovered some secret- shock horror- it’s more expensive in school holidays!!! Who knew?!?! I’ve actually commented “Try being a teacher and only being able to go away during the most expensive time” Cue the comment removal or TikTok comments of: “You only work 9-3” or “You get loads of holiday, so don’t complain”
How old is her eldest? Surely they’ve experienced the price increase before? Or have they never taken the kids away before? Even attractions such a Theme Parks and Zoos, up their prices during school hols. Why? Because they can, and people will pay it. If she stopped all the Maccys breakfasts, processed lunches, and take away teas, they’d be able to afford it!! Lastly, how is that hair dye STILL on her face??? I get it happens, as I dye mine at home, but I do not still have it all over my hands my face days later. It makes me think she’s not washed or showered since 🙄😷 🥴 Then she’s dipping her dirty hands in sweets, touching her unkempt hair and her adoring customers will receive a few extra surprises they’ve not asked for...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Another breakfast delivery today.. she spent 12 on some crappy cups that would have got her kids some new clothes...she really boils my piss

Anyone else find her voice extremely annoying? Like sharp nails down a chalk board.
I really don’t understand why she orders coffee when she has two coffee machines and the travel mugs?! She never goes anywhere so what’s the point in them?!
It’s so funny how she thinks we’re jealous of her, what is there to be jealous of? She has no life.

See she's treated herself again..... £23 for some cups... Why would anyone pay that much for them.

I want to comment all the time but you know your be deleted quicker than she can order her next take away 😂
Make a fake account. Troll her. Then go back to usual account and like or comment on the troll post. It’s my favourite game to play with her 🤣I like to keep her busy

I feel so sorry for them kids. They always look scruffy. Never do anything fun just always stuck in the house or shoved into the car seats so mummy can go fill her fat spotty face again. I bet those poor kids have never been on holiday. Never been swimming or seen a soft play. Never done anything really. Such a shame for them I think Emma and dave need to shake up and actually be decent parents. Emma how can you justify doing yourself a new clothes haul but let your kids walk around in hand me downs that look so discoloured and over worn. You can get nice pretty dresses in primark for the kids for £2.50!! Don’t have a McDonald’s breakfast for one day you’ll be able to buy them all a new dress each and the boy some shorts and a T-shirt. Mind you, you don’t take them out anywhere for them to bother wearing any new clothes because your a lazy rat that don’t deserve kids
She’d have to get out of the car to shop in primark. She doesn’t get off her fat arse

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find her voice extremely annoying? Like sharp nails down a chalk board.
I really don’t understand why she orders coffee when she has two coffee machines and the travel mugs?! She never goes anywhere so what’s the point in them?!
It’s so funny how she thinks we’re jealous of her, what is there to be jealous of? She has no life.
The only thing I’m jealous of is the endless money she seems to have & being able to sit on her arse all day. Unfortunately I have to work for everything I want unlike Emma and Dave they get it all handed to them

I absolutely understand the not eating together when you’re at work and not getting in until later. Emma and Dave could eat anytime, as they “work” from home. I cant imagine them ever sitting together to eat. Also, ANOTHER maccys breakfast??? I dont understand how she can afford so many take aways, not to mention the health issues of having so much processed food. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
So many things wrong with processed foods. They’re great for once in a while. A couple of times a week. They’re not for 3 meals a day 7 days a week. When they’re all older with obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure or even worse the big ‘C’, it’s probably because of their lifestyle. Heartbreaking to watch

Reactions: 3
The only thing I’m jealous of is the endless money she seems to have & being able to sit on her arse all day. Unfortunately I have to work for everything I want unlike Emma and Dave they get it all handed to them
The fact that you provide for yourself is much more admirable than just having it handed to you on a plate like Emma and Dave do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same. I work late shifts 3-11 pm. My partner works 8-5 Monday to Friday. I’ve got 2 grown kids and a granddaughter that I’ve never got time to see. It breaks my heart but I have to keep going. Whilst she sits on her fat arse, ignoring her kids. Wasting her kids lives away. While she’s glued to a screen and blowing money that could be put to good use. She’s ungrateful and lazy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.