Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LailaEzzat

I’ve read this thread since Emma mentioned it a while back and I agree with some things pointed out here.
I am not plus size but I enjoyed Emma’s personality but since her online prescribe grew, so has her ego. If you look at her follower count compared to how many likes/views she gets, it’s quite low tbh. However, she feels like she has to put on this huge front to seem like the cooler influences. She isn’t edgy, she isn’t cool, she isn’t even stylish.
However, the reason I feel compelled to write this is because I feel Emma is a hypocrite. She constantly talks about black lives and black owned businesses (which as a person of colour I appreciate) but when she talks, she does this whole act. The whole tapping her nails together and the American accent saying “saweeeeetie” is synonymous with African American women. In the USA, women labelled “ghetto” if they act in this way but Emma fetishised it and gets a pass. She doesn’t see how pathetic she looks and how her constant desire for approval from people she doesn’t know is extremely desperate.
I saw a while ago people talked trash about Callie Thorpe and I never understood it in all honestly because I feel she’s genuine and stands on what she supports. When the brand anthropology were called out for racism, Callie cut ties. She doesn’t try to use language that is used by POC, she doesn’t try to act like an IG baddie, she’s just putting out normal content.
Emma, however, aligns herself with a girl who black fishes, constantly backtracks on what she says RE: I don’t want to be fetishised but is okay when it’s a cute guy on tiktok doing it. She comes off a rude and this is petty AF but her nose and hairline annoy me especially when she does those stupid faces in a desperate attempt to be cool. Does anyone remember when she was going to “get surgery to fix the inside of her nose?” It never happened, I guess she thought she could blag a free nose job in exchange for a post lol. Girl went to Turkey, she could have fixed her nose and hairline in one go.
Her brand is basic AF, the bags and stickers are trash, the T-shirt’s are overpriced for what they are. She doesn’t put any effort into the designs at all, YOU ARE ENOUGH (wow I wonder how long it took to think of that). She doesn’t sell anything original, it looks like an overpriced version of sweatshirts and T-shirt you can find on ASOS.
I hope Emma reads this because girl, there is nothing here that I wouldn’t say you personally. In fact I messaged you a while ago about your hypocrisy and got blocked so you can run and tell Twitter that you can’t handle the truth because you seek validation so badly, you are so desperate for people to like you, to think you are cool, etc. Act your skin colour and stop trying to copy the way POC act and their way of talking SAWEEEEEETIE.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

gimmethetea

second thread name idea (which at this rate should be coming soon)
chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away pls hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

LailaEzzat

I know damn well Emma isn’t trying to sell some Radox bath salts mixed with dried petals girl give it up, it’s desperate at this point. I wonder how much she’s going to sell this for, she’s not a luxury or high end brand. Her items are very low quality or even unoriginal and she really thinks she’s making major moves. Chile go back to the boardroom aka your parents living room.
The business is so unorganised. She is trying anything to keep the business relevant. Tacky bags, childish stickers, face masks. Sis, please nobody wants your overpriced underwhelming junk. She doesn’t even wear her clothes unless it’s before a release 😂 girl you don’t even fuck with your shit and you think we do?! She’s all for anti racism and pro black lives but SIS!!!! Fashion Nova has been called out for racism and lack of representation from POC but you don’t mind working with them? You are a walking talking hypocrite with a white saviour complex. Go ahead and log off me 💅🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
Unsure if this is a reach but her in that police outfit and the shit she was saying doesn't sit right with me. All of us here support the black community, as does Emma with her promotion of black businesses. But her faux persona, her use of AAVE, mannerisms and gestures are all taken from black femmes and yet here she is in a gross "sexy" police outfit, telling us to freeze and telling us that she will arrest us. Making almost a mockery of the words black people often hear at the hands of the police when a minute ago she's on her story speaking on police brutality following George Floyd. She's just a damn mess, real low down dirty damn mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Pizzledizzle

I didn’t think that posters comments were rude (or wrong) but yet she thinks a snide, passive aggressive response was warranted.
I don’t condone abuse by any means but be the big boss bitch you think you are & respond appropriately to feedback from people who clearly regularly follow your content, as these will have been the people that you’ve sat on your arse & earned money from with their clicks on your AF’s & other shite.

Can’t handle it? Get a real job like the rest of us

Reactions: 22

TruthandLies

139B25ED-35AA-4733-A17F-279E7B80300F.jpeg

Aye Emma because nobody CARES! I don’t get what her point is of ‘showing off’ that’s she’s having sex constantly atm. Frankly it’s quite revolting because one minute she’s against men blah blah blah and then the next she’s some sex goddess

• Sick
Reactions: 21

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
Has anyone looked into the world of “Health at Every Size”, Fat Acceptance and how this ties in with Body Positivity? These movements have had blurred lines recently.. look into the work of Obese to Beast (John David Glaude)

I’m writing this on here because I am absolutely fed up of hearing influencers such as Emma Tamsin Hill preach about their healthy lifestyle, post their workouts and diets (in Emma’s case, a bipolar diet of plant-based or cheese feasts) all the time. She acts like she is gods gift and that we should be taking her advice?!!

Emma’s “fitness” content and even a collaboration (!!) with her personal trainer, the yoga videos, the plant-based diet etc etc..

She must be eating THOUSANDS of calories every single day, for her height and weight 2-3 times more calories than the average woman. You cannot eat that many calories on plant-based healthy diet as the foods are full of fibre and low-calorie...EVERYDAY.

She is showing us an absolute lie and needs counselling for her self-image and food-addiction. I truly feel sorry for the young women struggling with weight etc thinking that even if they workout they will still be big. Emma said she would post an honest video about her relationship with food several times, this is now a forgotten promise.

You cannot LOVE YOURSELF into a morbidly obese body. You cannot love yourself enough to overeat consistently and carry a large amount of extra harmful weight and just “accept it”.

I think Emma is deluded herself into this influencer personality, I don’t believe she is happy in her body.

Do not be influenced by influencers!

Reactions: 21

gimmethetea

Turkey Trip Bingo

- comes home with an "authentic tea set" which she'll use once
- comments about how the men love her there and think she's fit
- deep stories about how its so crazy she can do this and travel the world with her little business
- "this is a BUSINESS TRIP" "not here for fun i'm here for WORK"
- talk about single travel like its a revolution
- eating tons of meat because holidays mean you can take a break from plant based
- buy something ugly and designer from the airport
- lazing around at the pool / in her room even though she's WORKING

• Haha
Reactions: 20

krazy8

Terrible. She is so young she has the body of a 55/60 year old woman with everything hanging down.
Don’t think that’s fair, sagging boobs can be caused by loads of reasons inc genetics! Women aren’t obliged to have aesthetic perky bodies

Not having a go btw 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pizzagirl

To be fair why should colour come into anything... who actually says ‘oh yeah you know that white woman from Tesco?’ Or ‘yeah that black man down the road eats chips everyday’
You don’t go the zoo and say ‘ oh look at that orange and black tiger’ or ‘that pink
Flamingo is beautiful’

People are people no matter what colour their skin is! We are all human x
this is an incredibly privileged statement to be able to make. Colour comes into everything because unfortunately being a certain colour means you’re you’re at a disadvantaged and treated worse in society

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pizzagirl

I think it’s funny/interesting how she never actually wears ANYTHING from her hauls out only in mirror pics at home. All those tight and revealing dresses, but on her bday she wore super basic, baggy jeans and covered up with a blazer, in her recent night out pic she’s wearing a t shirt dress. Goes to show she’s chatting shit in her vids and knows the clothes don’t look good/she doesn’t feel comfortable, but lies and shills then anyway so her impressionable fans buy them. Awful.

Reactions: 18

theghosttown

VIP Member
Oh here we go... I hate myself , I feel threatened within myself apparently ... because I don’t like the fact she can be fucking rude and also doesn’t disclose ads properly. Ok Hun. Yawn. When are influencers going to get over this rhetoric and look within themselves. It’s always us and never them isn’t it. Proper baffled as to what exactly we have said that’s fabricated... honestly can’t see anything.

Also why not just admit to reading here, no one and sent it to you. Stop searching for these threads - the reason why you do it is became perhaps YOU hate yourself, feel threatened and have issues. Perhaps you know the shit we say is all correct and that’s why you have to seek it out.

Reactions: 17
I agree, something doesn't add up. She has less videos that other youtubers that have been doing it for less time (although we know she rinses those ads!)... she doesnt do a lot of sponsored content on insta, and is ALLbody that popular?! How many fruit of the loom sweats and tees can people buy? Also let's not forget, she didnt do this all on her own. Her dad is a business partner and seemed to front a lot of the cash for machinery etc. An average 24 year old would have to work a hell of a lot harder. So irritating to see her bragging about this car when people are losing their jobs atm. Read the room...

Reactions: 16

Mememememe

It won't last forever. She will never be a major brand. She is lazy, her designs are piss poor and her sales are off the back of her social media. It will dry up and with throwing thousands on a car etc she will have nothing to show for it if she isn't careful

• Haha

TruthandLies

F79F53B8-279E-42C5-A115-83694F4C55D4.jpeg

Seems they certainly touched a nerve. It’s not ‘negative comments’, they’re criticising the fact that you’re fake Emma

theghosttown

VIP Member
As someone who preaches about being kind to yourselves it’s pretty deep that she is labelling all of us “deeply mentally unwell” for calling her ass out on shit like not disclosing her ads properly, or not taking about her sizing (AS A PLUS SIZE ADVOCATE) transparently, or being so passive aggressive and self indulgent. Fuck off emma. The jokes thing is if she were to look at my original posts on this thread I was bigging her up but it’s only down to HER that I now think she is a total and utter twat.
Imagine being so obsessed with yourself you obsessively check a forum that you know is negative (only cos of your self indulgent content) and constantly whine about it. COULDNT BE MEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 15