Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Emma thinks just because she wears crop tops and tight ill fitting clothes she can make people believe she’s happy with herself. There’s is no way that she goes to the gym without an ideal body image in her head. Certainly, it’s not easy for anybody to accept /love their body, but she has created a clothing brand around it and I just don’t buy it, it’s fraudulent in a sense. The only body confidence she has is from sleeping with black men (her stories), and even then she is resentful because not many of them have wanted to date her in the long run. This girl has self destructive tendencies and is dishonest with herself and yet miraculously none of those have effected her mental health, just tattle has!

Reactions: 10
Her wearing a bonnet is just hilarious to me. I'm actually happy that she wears it tbh, I just get a giggle out of knowing someone out there with -1A hair is stupid enough to be wasting their money on it. I just know she's restless all night trying to keep it from sliding off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So that story about her being gaslighted and having emotional trauma was anyone actually waiting for the next story for her to actually tell us what happened lol?

Reactions: 1
So that story about her being gaslighted and having emotional trauma was anyone actually waiting for the next story for her to actually tell us what happened lol?
Went back and forth in her head about is she should post or not because its trauma and then didn't mention a bleeping thing

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I didn’t think she’d had any boyfriends before Brandon? Whether that story was related to Brandon I have no idea, but her relationship with him certainly had huge red flags as a viewer watching it - she bankrolled him, gave him a job, moved him into her flat, constantly posted about him on twitter etc.

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I didn’t think she’d had any boyfriends before Brandon? Whether that story was related to Brandon I have no idea, but her relationship with him certainly had huge red flags as a viewer watching it - she bankrolled him, gave him a job, moved him into her flat, constantly posted about him on twitter etc.
I’m pretty sure she has had boyfriends before

Reactions: 1
I think she has not had real boyfriends before most used her for sex. So when she found brandon she did the best she could for him to stay but money, a job, a home ect.. cant buy love 😂

Reactions: 6
I think she has not had real boyfriends before most used her for sex. So when she found brandon she did the best she could for him to stay but money, a job, a home ect.. cant buy love 😂
I was just going to type this. Yes she’s probably had the type of “boyfriend” that sends “WUU2” texts at 11pm but I’ve never seen any man claim her before Brandon.

Reactions: 7
Tbh this is why I wonder who dumped who? He was getting a job, home and money out of being with her and she got to constantly plaster having a bf over social media. I think the relationship was mutually beneficial for them. To give Emma some credit maybe she came to her senses, bc I can’t see him walking away from all that. I also remember in that Sun interview she gave about their sex life (🤢) he was described as being a supermarket worker. He definitely seemed like the classic Youtuber boyfriend (think Sammi Maria and Grace Victory) who just rides the girlfriend’s coattails.

Reactions: 2
Terrible. She is so young she has the body of a 55/60 year old woman with everything hanging down.
Don’t think that’s fair, sagging boobs can be caused by loads of reasons inc genetics! Women aren’t obliged to have aesthetic perky bodies

Not having a go btw 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t think that’s fair, sagging boobs can be caused by loads of reasons inc genetics! Women aren’t obliged to have aesthetic perky bodies

Not having a go btw 😂
Yep that’s true, I’m a size 8 but I’ve got pretty saggy boobs! 😂 No matter how much weight I gain/lose, how much exercise I do, they’ll Always be like that! Genetics unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.