Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bearlouise

Her stories just now suggest she’s been having a sneaky 👀 on here...
“Someone sent me a link to this website” lol that old chestnut. Why you lyiiiiiin, you looked for gossip about yourself because you’re a typical narcissist. This is what makes me laugh with all these you tubers and “influencers”, they absolute SLATE websites like this (grace victory and Danielle vanier also tweeting about it last week) saying how it should be banned and it’s like???? Hunny, it’s called free speech 😂 Youre saying the second someone has a negative opinion on you then that needs to be immediately taken away or banned? Welcome to the real world! These people just expect everyone to love them as much as they love themselves, and no one can say a bad word about them because they don’t like it, typical narcissists! You think every one in the real world is going to be in love with you and not have 1 negative opinion of you? HELL NO. Who do these people think they are lmaooooo

If there was a meeting every week in a community hall especially for members of the community to take part and debate/talk about Emma Tamsin, she’s gonna think it’s okay to keep walking in on that meeting then shout “GET THIS BANNED” just because she doesn’t like their opinions of her? Hunny it’s called freedom of speech. No one on here is saying anything illegal or offensive, it’s simply opinions. Also, why do you keep actively searching for this gossip? Why not just ignore it. Same for these other you tubers, it’s quite simple, don’t look???

Reactions: 14

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
Tier 3 lockdown in Lancashire now so we better not be seeing our gyal out and about mixing here there and everywhere when she's got two at risk parents and at her weight, her at risk self too

• Haha

Bearlouise

Emma saying we are insecure and hate ourselves? Bitch tell that to your mate who is in costume as a black woman. She needs to count her chickens in Longridge before spouting more ill informed shit.

And did anyone notice her slipping into that southern accent again. Please tell me how some bird from the country side near Preston can sound like she grew up in Hackney? Our flabby batty gyal knows no end to her identity crisis
LITERALLLLYYYYY! Why does she keep talking like she’s from Brixton 😂😂😂😂 Shes middle class white gal from PRESTON it’s so embarrassing, she’s legit from a well to do family, why she doing this east London accent, it’s so cringe

Remember when she used to reallllllly right curl her whole hair from like the root, she’d do realllllly tight curls with a curling wand and just keep the curls for DAYYYYSSS basically tryna replicate an Afro, bish you are WHITE.

• Haha

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
I'd like to add -
- content of her pretending to meditate and do yoga.
You KNOW that is gonna happen

Set up her camera, get in position, ensure the lighting is right and that no one is around, move her XL bag of ruffles out of shot and then pretend to meditate for 15 seconds, check it, possibly reshoot, find the appropriate bryson tiller or summer walker song and then post to the story so all her sheep fans will think our gorl is ZEN

• Haha

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
Mini skirt was not flattering at all and the blazer looked cheap. Although some pieces were a lot more flattering than the ones in her previous hauls. Anyone noticed she's stopped changing her accent every 30 seconds?
She was called out for her entire online persona being a pic n mix of black femme and often stereotypical tropes and now she's "herself", she's just another big white girl on the Internet, too lazy to produce high quality content whilst also failing to stick to any professional schedule. If she wasn't her own "boss" she would have been fired years ago. We've seen it before and we will see it again trust me.

And while I'm here did anyone see her insta story, she went out for a meal with a big ass plate and hours later she's in her place with a friend and on the table are pizza crusts and chips, what happened to our healthy gyal?

• Haha

Samixoro

Not going to lie, it really pisses me off how these lazy, poor quality content creators make thousands online by doing the bare minimum and Emma is one of them. They also all tend to be extremely arrogant and think they “work very hard”. She’s literally had her work done for her strategy wise and financially by her dad when it comes to All Body. And on the internet, because she’s some loud “confident” chubby girl she has a niche audience. Literally no effort/work required

4everb1tchin

Influencers are so precious. They don't have to read here... But their absolute obsession with themselves forces them to.
This is why I can’t muster an ounce of sympathy for the likes of Emma. If it was constant relentless trolling across her social media platforms I could 100% understand her making posts about it however she’s physically opened the chrome app typed tattle into google and searched up her thread. She can’t even post screen shots of anything written on here or even name Tattle because she knows that it’s not horrible trolling it’s just genuine criticism, and deep down she knows there’s truth to it otherwise she wouldn’t waste her time constantly reading her thread to the point were she ‘lost sense herself’. Her pathetic post screams insecurity, she’s fully trying to convince herself more than anything that everything said is by sad haters because she can’t face the truth. It’s pathetic.

Emma if you’re reading this take time to digest the criticism written on your thread to improve yourself, the content you put out and your black fishing little friends who are in denial about their race 👍🏿

Sorry for the rant but I’m sick of ‘influencers’ not being able to take an ounce of criticism. Wish I could tell my manager at my job any customers who have any genuine complaints about me were just ‘shitty people’ and ‘bad vibes’ but unfortunately I live in the fucking real world 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
View attachment 271723
Aye Emma because nobody CARES! I don’t get what her point is of ‘showing off’ that’s she’s having sex constantly atm. Frankly it’s quite revolting because one minute she’s against men blah blah blah and then the next she’s some sex goddess
I don’t understand why she needs to boast about this. I know her parents watch her insta stories too and if either of my parents heard me talking about my fat pussy they would be horrified!

• Sick
  • Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with pushing this “sex and female pleasure shouldn’t be taboo” subject. I swear to god influencers are the only ones who are insistent that it actually still is taboo... She is just rehashing the same old content over and over and over.

Pizzagirl

I see she’s toned her her blaccent in this vid and it’s interesting to see how “dull” she sounds without it. She was noticeably talking slower and deliberate to not do it. Amazing how much she built her personality around black mannerisms, now without them/less, she’s not all that

FulwoodGirlx

I am SO ANNOYED with Instagram influencers not listening to the government guidance. Emma is from Preston and last Friday it was placed into restricted measures so she is not allowed, by law, to meet anyone inside other than people from her own household or social bubble. She is in bloody Glasgow with two people who do not live with her and she can't claim to be in a social bubble with them as we have all seen she has been going home to her mum and dads! Seriously what makes you above the rules and its especially damaging when she has a big following! BE MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR ACTIONS.

Minxxx

Her friend. Ffs. Prestons answer to Rachel
Dolezal for real. I hate this type of appropriation. I can guarantee that this white girl who is cosplaying as a black woman gets props for her braids and can wear them to work. What kind of world do we live in when I as a black woman wouldn’t dream of wearing braids to work because I’m afraid of being seen as “unprofessional?” Make it make sense.

As for Emma, she’s boring and I’m surprised she hasn’t started transition into a black woman too. Her veneer of fake confidence is transparent and wearing thin.

• Heart

gimmethetea

in her new video when her dad calls her to tell her she should be at allbody... if her BUSINESS PARTNER is telling her she's not doing enough work, she is DEFFO not doing enough work. not sure if anyone else remembers in an old video she spoke about how she was lazy after finishing uni and never wanted to work in her parents chippy, she clearly has not changed. #girlbossbecausemyparentsforceme

also, the PR boxes that she put on her story... the font the girls names are written in is tacky!! everything she makes now is so inconsistent and honestly like a school project. showing off about spending 20k on stock? dread to think how she's going to ruin it.

Pizzledizzle

For me, it's when you feature your boyfriend in videos you should expect that followers ask questions about what happened when you split up. If you're a youtuber and want your relationship to stay private, keep it off the internet.
100% agreed. Don’t sell stories of your sex life with him to the papers & then get annoyed when people ask where he went!

Pizzledizzle

I might save a photo of her as my screensaver in a bid to stop me looking at my phone so much...

• Haha

Minkel

Chatty Member
Yes Emma you need to keep something's to yourself! Start with ya camel toe please! I'm fed up of seeing too tight cheap nasty clothes that a riding so far up your fanny crack you must need a shoehorn to get it out. Also the tounge clicking and blackfishing!

• Haha