Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that Emma mentions her own clothing brand in practically every video now but there's never any declaration of it containing an ad?

Even if she's doing a video for ASOS Curve, she mentions her brand and shows one of her jumpers that would go with the pants.

The Advertising Standards Agency CAP code states

Own advertising
If you’re posting about your
own products/services; e.g.,
products you sell and events
you’re running etc., then this
also counts as advertising –
even on your own personal
channels. The same goes for
any prize draws or giveaways
you do (these are ‘promotional
marketing’ and you would be
the ‘promoter’).

🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She has been clever in that she used a YouTube channel to launch her clothing brand, and did so at a time where body positivity is the 'in' movement.

I'm not surprised she hasn't declared it, but I don't watch her anymore. She's not authentic, she's a business woman, clearly being pushed in the right direction by her dad.

Reactions: 9
Do ya not think her designs started out with like ‘body positivity’ slogans but now all they say is all body Uk. Not being funny but I don’t wanna part with that much cash for a cheap t-shirt off some bird 10 miles away in Preston 😂😂😂😂
And she annoys the crap outta me with that hand thing she does hahaha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like her and usually enjoy her videos but that brand of hers has just slipped in to every video now and the fact that people are buying basic tops with basic lettering just goes to show that her videos are advertising, but she's not following the rules set by the ASA and am sure they're made for a reason.

Reactions: 1
Did you see her now ex boyfriend appears to have started his own clothing line? Hmmm 🤔

Oh god I noticed Brandon posted something today with literally the same font and everything! They’re not together anymore either which is even more weird.

Reactions: 2
It's when the tongue comes out like she's panting makes me wanna scratch my eyes out!

Your poor three children.
If you like her so much why are you on a tattle page?? Go to the rave about section. I happen to think that encouraging healthy body image is far greater for my girls. Emma is obese if not morbidly obese and I’m not going to encourage that

Reactions: 2
Just ignore her, she was on the Demi Donnelly thread calling her a mongo too so she's clearly not a nice person.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.