Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go... I hate myself , I feel threatened within myself apparently ... because I don’t like the fact she can be bleeping rude and also doesn’t disclose ads properly. Ok Hun. Yawn. When are influencers going to get over this rhetoric and look within themselves. It’s always us and never them isn’t it. Proper baffled as to what exactly we have said that’s fabricated... honestly can’t see anything.

Also why not just admit to reading here, no one and sent it to you. Stop searching for these threads - the reason why you do it is became perhaps YOU hate yourself, feel threatened and have issues. Perhaps you know the tit we say is all correct and that’s why you have to seek it out.

Reactions: 17
Her stories just now suggest she’s been having a sneaky 👀 on here...
“Someone sent me a link to this website” lol that old chestnut. Why you lyiiiiiin, you looked for gossip about yourself because you’re a typical narcissist. This is what makes me laugh with all these you tubers and “influencers”, they absolute SLATE websites like this (grace victory and Danielle vanier also tweeting about it last week) saying how it should be banned and it’s like???? Hunny, it’s called free speech 😂 Youre saying the second someone has a negative opinion on you then that needs to be immediately taken away or banned? Welcome to the real world! These people just expect everyone to love them as much as they love themselves, and no one can say a bad word about them because they don’t like it, typical narcissists! You think every one in the real world is going to be in love with you and not have 1 negative opinion of you? HELL NO. Who do these people think they are lmaooooo

If there was a meeting every week in a community hall especially for members of the community to take part and debate/talk about Emma Tamsin, she’s gonna think it’s okay to keep walking in on that meeting then shout “GET THIS BANNED” just because she doesn’t like their opinions of her? Hunny it’s called freedom of speech. No one on here is saying anything illegal or offensive, it’s simply opinions. Also, why do you keep actively searching for this gossip? Why not just ignore it. Same for these other you tubers, it’s quite simple, don’t look???

Reactions: 14
Just because you read here Emma and don’t personally agree with some of the opinions doesn’t make it fabricated 😴 also, my only comment on this thread was about her constant need to post videos “feeling herself” and what did she post right before her rant about this site? I’m glad your confident babe. You look great, go you. You love yourself, great news. But your audience doesn’t need to see you writhing about staring at yourself in the camera every day👍🏻👍🏻 No one could ever think emma was as good looking as emma thinks she is

Reactions: 5
Same lame answer isn’t it when these people see threads about themselves on here. Basically we are all insecure and threatened yawwwwn!

Reactions: 4
Interesting that she spoke so much about this thread but didn’t once mention what people are actually saying on it. Everything she said about people who post here - insecure, threatened, self-hating, is how I would describe someone like her who is blackfishing, embarrassed of their authentic identity/background... not people that call it out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just because you read here Emma and don’t personally agree with some of the opinions doesn’t make it fabricated 😴 also, my only comment on this thread was about her constant need to post videos “feeling herself” and what did she post right before her rant about this site? I’m glad your confident babe. You look great, go you. You love yourself, great news. But your audience doesn’t need to see you writhing about staring at yourself in the camera every day👍🏻👍🏻 No one could ever think emma was as good looking as emma thinks she is
She’s just an average girl to me?? Just got a standard look, plain. I wouldn’t see her in the street and think oh she’s good looking! The girl is seriously deluded

Reactions: 6
Youre saying the second someone has a negative opinion on you then that needs to be immediately taken away or banned? Welcome to the real world! These people just expect everyone to love them as much as they love themselves, and no one can say a bad word about them because they don’t like it, typical narcissists! You think every one in the real world is going to be in love with you and not have 1 negative opinion of you? HELL NO. Who do these people think they are lmaooooo
This is spot on...Emma claims to be so confident and secure yet can’t accept valid criticism? What’s worse is she has chosen this “career” for herself, she has a fashion degree I think so she could’ve done something that doesn’t involve putting her whole life online to be judged. The Sun article is a prime example - why would you happily share that stuff? She has opened herself up to criticism but can’t take it. Not even slightly in the real world.

Reactions: 4
Also Emma has previously mentioned in her YouTube video that she is only doing Instagram for a while to make money and it's not her long-term goal so why get upset when someone doesn't agreed with your short-term money making scheme?? Why be so triggered if someone calls you out on your temporary job to make some £££

Reactions: 2
Emma saying we are insecure and hate ourselves? witch tell that to your mate who is in costume as a black woman. She needs to count her chickens in Longridge before spouting more ill informed tit.

And did anyone notice her slipping into that southern accent again. Please tell me how some bird from the country side near Preston can sound like she grew up in Hackney? Our flabby batty gyal knows no end to her identity crisis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma saying we are insecure and hate ourselves? witch tell that to your mate who is in costume as a black woman. She needs to count her chickens in Longridge before spouting more ill informed tit.

And did anyone notice her slipping into that southern accent again. Please tell me how some bird from the country side near Preston can sound like she grew up in Hackney? Our flabby batty gyal knows no end to her identity crisis
LITERALLLLYYYYY! Why does she keep talking like she’s from Brixton 😂😂😂😂 Shes middle class white gal from PRESTON it’s so embarrassing, she’s legit from a well to do family, why she doing this east London accent, it’s so cringe

Remember when she used to reallllllly right curl her whole hair from like the root, she’d do realllllly tight curls with a curling wand and just keep the curls for DAYYYYSSS basically tryna replicate an Afro, bish you are WHITE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how she is saying we are insecure... yet she tries her damn best to be anything but herself!
She is so full of herself yet the only one proper boyfriend she has ever had made it to how many months??
Listening to her story time whilst eating a family sized sea food platter it became apparent real quick that all these ‘boys’ she’s been with literally only wanted one thing.

Dunno about you guys but I ain’t insecure and I certainly don’t hate myself! She needs to wake up lol

Reactions: 6

The delusion knows no bounds. They put themselves out there and expect everyone to love them. As soon as they're criticised in any form it's 'jealousy and hate'. Alright dear.

Speaking of 'flabby batty' It makes me chuckle that she's always showing off her 'big' bum. It's flat and wide, she has no arse! But I guess this goes with the rest of her urban persona...ha!

Reactions: 7
I find it jokes when these influencers talk about gossip sites - do none of them ever wonder why certain influencers don’t have threads???? Like there’re thousands of influencers/youtubers but definitely not an equal amount of threads. Especially when they’re not even big or super mainstream. Like does that not make something click in their heads?

it’s also very telling that she didn’t specifically address what was being said. She knows it’s true and doesn’t want to highlight it or people to start thinking about it as they watch her.

Reactions: 11
Interesting that she spoke so much about this thread but didn’t once mention what people are actually saying on it. Everything she said about people who post here - insecure, threatened, self-hating, is how I would describe someone like her who is blackfishing, embarrassed of their authentic identity/background... not people that call it out. 🤷‍♀️
bleeping spot on!

The delusion knows no bounds. They put themselves out there and expect everyone to love them. As soon as they're criticised in any form it's 'jealousy and hate'. Alright dear.

Speaking of 'flabby batty' It makes me chuckle that she's always showing off her 'big' bum. It's flat and wide, she has no arse! But I guess this goes with the rest of her urban persona...ha!
she literally has no arse, what she has got is due to her size. If she lost weight, that would be a pancake.

Also why does she insist on wearing clothes that accentuate her fupa and crop tops / cut out clothes all the time?
As a plus sized girl (that doesn't lie about being a size 20), while I feel fairly confident, i also know to pick clothes that are flattering! How can someone with an apparent fashion degree not know that?!

Reactions: 7
bleeping spot on!

she literally has no arse, what she has got is due to her size. If she lost weight, that would be a pancake.

Also why does she insist on wearing clothes that accentuate her fupa and crop tops / cut out clothes all the time?
As a plus sized girl (that doesn't lie about being a size 20), while I feel fairly confident, i also know to pick clothes that are flattering! How can someone with an apparent fashion degree not know that?!
Her ass is just a typical obese persons ass, it’s just realllllllly wide. It’s flat and not at all peachy or curves out like a big bum would, it’s just wide and flat

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.