Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
second thread name idea (which at this rate should be coming soon)
chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away pls hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
that reel she has up, first outfit (purple one)
Look to the left of the video, you can see blurring next to her stomach. I’ve seen enough video manipulation to recognise that something is off with the pixels, if youre quick you can catch sight of it (or pause!)

She's completely changed her personality this week and seems to be on a mission to make it as a tic toc star, all these stories trying to look funny/crazy. Don't think she really knows or is comfortable with and contantly changing personas. It's quite clear she doesn't feel like her true self is enough.

Reactions: 4
on her story she could easily be reported to advertising standards for not declaring that she previously worked with coverage and the shoes are gifted. nit picking yes - but it’s her bleeping job!

Reactions: 5
139B25ED-35AA-4733-A17F-279E7B80300F.jpeg

Aye Emma because nobody CARES! I don’t get what her point is of ‘showing off’ that’s she’s having sex constantly atm. Frankly it’s quite revolting because one minute she’s against men blah blah blah and then the next she’s some sex goddess

• Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 271723
Aye Emma because nobody CARES! I don’t get what her point is of ‘showing off’ that’s she’s having sex constantly atm. Frankly it’s quite revolting because one minute she’s against men blah blah blah and then the next she’s some sex goddess
I don’t understand why she needs to boast about this. I know her parents watch her insta stories too and if either of my parents heard me talking about my fat pussy they would be horrified!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 271723
I have a fairly close relationship with my mum and am open about things like this. HOWEVER my mum would b horrified if I was having sex with random guys during a pandemic!!!!!!!! come on Emma use your two brain cells and think

Reactions: 7
View attachment 271723
Why would you even want that kind of relationship with your parents end of the day parents know you have sex they don’t want it rammed down their throats - no one wants to think of their kids shagging

Reactions: 7
also I want to put
Why would you even want that kind of relationship with your parents end of the day parents know you have sex they don’t want it rammed down their throats - no one wants to think of their kids shagging
ok I do think thats very very subjective... of course there are the right ways to go about things but personally I am that close with my mum. its not weird, we are just close. obviously its not phrased how Emma says it but I don't think theres anything wrong with being able to talk about these things with your parents.

Reactions: 1
also I want to put

ok I do think thats very very subjective... of course there are the right ways to go about things but personally I am that close with my mum. its not weird, we are just close. obviously its not phrased how Emma says it but I don't think theres anything wrong with being able to talk about these things with your parents.
I am very close with my mum too and tell her most things but I definitely wouldn’t use the phrase ‘getting shagged’ 😂

Reactions: 3
also I want to put

I don’t think it’s so much that having the open relationship with your parents here that’s the issue, it’s the shoving ‘I’m a big girl and having sex ALL THE TIME’ narrative that she’s giving out recently

Reactions: 4
oh yeh I would never use the word shagging 😂😂
but saying 'Why would you even want that kind of relationship with your parents' did come off as judgmental to me initially, sorry!

agreed on not using the shagging word tho🤣🤣

I don’t think it’s so much that having the open relationship with your parents here that’s the issue, it’s the shoving ‘I’m a big girl and having sex ALL THE TIME’ narrative that she’s giving out recently
do u remember that Q&A on her Insta story a few weeks where she said she was a virgin, like she must have been joking but it came off so serious

someone tell me they also remember pls 🙃😅

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.