Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think that posters comments were rude (or wrong) but yet she thinks a snide, passive aggressive response was warranted.
I don’t condone abuse by any means but be the big boss witch you think you are & respond appropriately to feedback from people who clearly regularly follow your content, as these will have been the people that you’ve sat on your arse & earned money from with their clicks on your AF’s & other shite.

Can’t handle it? Get a real job like the rest of us

Reactions: 22
I didn’t think that posters comments were rude (or wrong) but yet she thinks a snide, passive aggressive response was warranted.
I don’t condone abuse by any means but be the big boss witch you think you are & respond appropriately to feedback from people who clearly regularly follow your content, as these will have been the people that you’ve sat on your arse & earned money from with their clicks on your AF’s & other shite.

Can’t handle it? Get a real job like the rest of us
Amen. Although imagine her reaction to getting constructive criticism/feedback at a performance management review 🤣 cue Emma throwing up deuces, sticking her tongue out and telling the line manager to f**k themselves 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She only remembers to thank her subscribers when the money is rolling in with the paid ads, then when one of them actually has constructive criticism, they’re haterrZz. That response was not necessary

Reactions: 10
Picking up the camera is literally her only job though 😂😂 Tbh whether Emma enjoys YouTube is neither here nor there - her work ethic is non-existent so it’s never going to look like she loves it as she puts in minimal effort.

View attachment 257724

I'm assuming this is the "hate comments"
this has since been deleted🙃

PSA to Emma: you’re an ‘influencer’ (gonna use that term loosely because ma’am, I’m not sure you are). You CHOOSE to put your life out there on the internet, you CHOSE to film parts of your trip with your mum. You put on your Instagram stories ‘oh I recommend..’ blah blah blah, but then don’t talk about them or give commentary on what you’re doing etc.
You clearly can’t take constructive criticism from your viewers on your sh!t videos without lashing out because you know you’re lazy and are half arsing it. The content’s dry babes

Reactions: 14
this has since been deleted🙃

PSA to Emma: you’re an ‘influencer’ (gonna use that term loosely because ma’am, I’m not sure you are). You CHOOSE to put your life out there on the internet, you CHOSE to film parts of your trip with your mum. You put on your Instagram stories ‘oh I recommend..’ blah blah blah, but then don’t talk about them or give commentary on what you’re doing etc.
You clearly can’t take constructive criticism from your viewers on your sh!t videos without lashing out because you know you’re lazy and are half arsing it. The content’s dry babes
She’s so pathetic. She deleted the comment because people were responding to how rude she was, instead of owning up to her overreaction, she deletes everything. What an immature brat

View attachment 257724

Isn’t she meant to be a ‘content creator’ as in its literally her job to be filming this stuff. She’s so rude to the people that are actually paying her bills by watching her videos and swiping up on her affiliate link. These influencers piss me off with their ‘I don’t owe you anything’ attitude- well yes you do if you’ve chosen to make a living out of it

Reactions: 15
View attachment 257724

The duck is wrong with her. There was nothing wrong with that comment. The follower seemed sympathetic.
EMMA is a NASTY piece of work and need to remember who it is that is paying her bills. She would br NOTHING without her followers.

Imagine her in a proper job. Emma g your not reaching your targets and your work hasn't been as good quality is everything OK?

*snapping her nails in the air*Yes man I do have a life to live you know I hate this job don't want to be stuck here all day making sales. Pft that OK hun. *hair flick*

in her new video when her dad calls her to tell her she should be at allbody... if her BUSINESS PARTNER is telling her she's not doing enough work, she is DEFFO not doing enough work. not sure if anyone else remembers in an old video she spoke about how she was lazy after finishing uni and never wanted to work in her parents chippy, she clearly has not changed. #girlbossbecausemyparentsforceme

also, the PR boxes that she put on her story... the font the girls names are written in is tacky!! everything she makes now is so inconsistent and honestly like a school project. showing off about spending 20k on stock? dread to think how she's going to ruin it.

Reactions: 13
Not going to lie, it really pisses me off how these lazy, poor quality content creators make thousands online by doing the bare minimum and Emma is one of them. They also all tend to be extremely arrogant and think they “work very hard”. She’s literally had her work done for her strategy wise and financially by her dad when it comes to All Body. And on the internet, because she’s some loud “confident” chubby girl she has a niche audience. Literally no effort/work required

It won't last forever. She will never be a major brand. She is lazy, her designs are piss poor and her sales are off the back of her social media. It will dry up and with throwing thousands on a car etc she will have nothing to show for it if she isn't careful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
next thread suggestion😁

Emma wants us all to think she's a gym bunny and sexy socialite, ok luv sounds about right x

• Haha
Why is she talking like her eating bad food is a rarity . Loool
She probably has some sort of dietary requirement that she doesn’t know/talk about like a gluten allergy or something but just uses as her ‘clean eating’ look

Reactions: 1
Turkey Trip Bingo

- comes home with an "authentic tea set" which she'll use once
- comments about how the men love her there and think she's fit
- deep stories about how its so crazy she can do this and travel the world with her little business
- "this is a BUSINESS TRIP" "not here for fun i'm here for WORK"
- talk about single travel like its a revolution
- eating tons of meat because holidays mean you can take a break from plant based
- buy something ugly and designer from the airport
- lazing around at the pool / in her room even though she's WORKING

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Turkey Trip Bingo

- deep stories about how its so crazy she can do this and travel the world with her little business
- eating tons of meat because holidays mean you can take a break from plant based
Authentic tea set 😂

Reactions: 5
Turkey Trip Bingo

The comments about the Turkish men loving her GOT ME because we just KNOW it’s gonna happen 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Turkey Trip Bingo

Bonus points for each time she shows her ‘peachy’ arse or mentions being blessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.