Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
I just can’t. This is wrong is so many ways and makes me so angry
It's just so strange... Almost as if they see blackness as a costume, which theyre able to take off whenever they please. Emma doesn't go this far but with her frequent use of AAVE, strong focus on this generalised and somewhat stereotypical black culture she has created in her own head, the London accent she puts on, she is literally anything but herself. As mentioned before, I highly doubt she is like this in business meetings or when meeting brands, its purely performative. Its border line mockery of black culture and black women for money and fame, its gross and I have had enough

• Sick
Reactions: 15

theghosttown

VIP Member
News flash Emma - cardio strengthens and tones too. Don’t call out people for being dumb if you’re not giving factually correct advice.

She never shows cardio work ours because she does not have the stamina and instead posts the same stuff over and over. Why is she saying people who run on the treadmill are punishing themselves? Running is my passion. Fucking idiot.

• Heart

4everb1tchin

Yes I agree with you @Passthepeach. She has strange obsession with a particular accent and body language. I don't want to upset anyone but she sounds very different to how she would normally sound and talk.

I'm a coloured person and go to different supermarkets and hate when people try to act that doing something of another cultural or religion or ethnicity is so cool and how they always eat a certain meal etc. Like you are making it out to be a bigger deal by constantly talking about it. Glad you do or eat xyz and just chill out...

I'm not sure if I've explained myself properly here
‘coloured person’ is this the 1950’s 🥴 23 years on the planet and I’ve never heard another person of colour describe themselves as ‘coloured’

• Heart

gimmethetea

i'm honestly still not over the fact she's wearing a BONNET. i completely understand when you're the only white friend, you'll pick up on others language and may copy their accent slightly. but sis, the hair. no. pls stop.

also, the allbody designs lately have been awful????? brandon did the allbody lab design which i think looked sick. i saw there was a tee recently that was in arial font and literally had a colon bracket smiley face : ) £25 for that shit are you mad

• Haha
I don't believe she's leading the healthy lifestyle as she shows. If you're eating clean and working out 4x a week, you should not be that size. She's most likely eating humongous portions of shit behind the scenes.

P.S.
She doesn't have a fat ass, she need to stop the nonsense. It is flat and wide.

Cotedazur

I actually can’t believe a 100% white girl with thin, fine straight hair is declaring her hair type according to a classification system developed by black people specifically for Afro-textured hair? At this point I do think she is genuinely delusional and having some sort of identity crisis, no other way to explain it. I guess it makes more sense when you consider who her bestie is.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Instafamous1

VIP Member
View attachment 257724

I'm assuming this is the "hate comments"
Isn’t she meant to be a ‘content creator’ as in its literally her job to be filming this stuff. She’s so rude to the people that are actually paying her bills by watching her videos and swiping up on her affiliate link. These influencers piss me off with their ‘I don’t owe you anything’ attitude- well yes you do if you’ve chosen to make a living out of it

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
Letting everyone know she's a boss bitch dropping thousands on a car during a pandemic, people are losing jobs, when the majority of her audience are young girls living at home or those without a pot to piss in. Great way to relate to your audience em. With her destruction of that seafood our vegan queen is now moving onto feeder content but it's ok, 10 crunches in the gym is bound to eliminate the entire aquarium you just consumed for money, so no issue there. Emma really is unraveling before our eyes now she can't cosplay a black woman and get away with it.

• Haha

Pizzledizzle

Glad she had a great night out last night. That 14 day quarantine post ‘business’ holiday really went quick didn’t it Emma?

• Wow

theghosttown

VIP Member
It was like the other day where she posted a story about making body butters and scrubs and she told everyone to just google it because she wants to save her recipe for in case she makes her own skin care in the future. Really really going off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

theghosttown

VIP Member
Fucking hell. Again, going on about how she’s such a kind and wonderful person yet goes on a negative rant about how we all have such negativity within ourselves, how she would hate to be us etc.

Emma - If you go back to be beginning of the thread you’ll see how I actually used to LOVE your content. Then the passive aggressive, self entitlement came out. You started to mislead your viewers projecting an unauthentic lifestyle. People like me, who signed up to you for the fact you were so real became disengaged and frustrated. If you behave like that, you’ll get called out on it. I’ve messaged you before, as a fan, you didn’t respond to me. You saying that you’re prepared to learn and grow then cool!, take some of what we are saying on board. For the most part I don’t see anyone on here trolling you, I see people calling out your behaviour - kicking off because fans DM you for recommendations (which was the most cringe worthy self entitled rant ever) , your black fishing friends, pretending you live a wholesome, clean life and crying about your relationship break up being questioned when you sell articles to the sun. I would actually talk directly to you about it but the fact you seem to think I’m consumed by negativity and I am projecting my own issues onto you shows you actually have NO desire to learn or change. Very sad!

Last edited:
  • Heart

TruthandLies

View attachment 257724

I'm assuming this is the "hate comments"
this has since been deleted🙃

PSA to Emma: you’re an ‘influencer’ (gonna use that term loosely because ma’am, I’m not sure you are). You CHOOSE to put your life out there on the internet, you CHOSE to film parts of your trip with your mum. You put on your Instagram stories ‘oh I recommend..’ blah blah blah, but then don’t talk about them or give commentary on what you’re doing etc.
You clearly can’t take constructive criticism from your viewers on your sh!t videos without lashing out because you know you’re lazy and are half arsing it. The content’s dry babes

lipscrub

Okay so slightly off topic BUT
I’ve just come onto Instagram and realised that one of Emma’s blackfishing friends is followed by someone I work with :unsure: I need to be careful not to out myself as I’ve kind of mentioned my location before on other threads but I’m gonna try my hardest to get some info out of her about both of them, wish me luck😬

• Haha

Samixoro

this has since been deleted🙃

PSA to Emma: you’re an ‘influencer’ (gonna use that term loosely because ma’am, I’m not sure you are). You CHOOSE to put your life out there on the internet, you CHOSE to film parts of your trip with your mum. You put on your Instagram stories ‘oh I recommend..’ blah blah blah, but then don’t talk about them or give commentary on what you’re doing etc.
You clearly can’t take constructive criticism from your viewers on your sh!t videos without lashing out because you know you’re lazy and are half arsing it. The content’s dry babes
She’s so pathetic. She deleted the comment because people were responding to how rude she was, instead of owning up to her overreaction, she deletes everything. What an immature brat

Pizzagirl

This is absolutely vile. Why would even post this?? Her flat is honestly filthy. I get having a messy space when you house share and allll your stuff has to fit into your one room. But she has a whole multiple bedroom flat to herself. The hair and vibrator that’s been in ur vag on the same cooker u make ur food??!! Wow
CCAA2FB1-CA04-494C-9407-8A0EFE990CDF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad