Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blue eyeshadow look is truly awful. It looks like she's been punched in both eyes. šŸ¤£

Or recently had a nose job.

It was about 6 potatoes šŸ¤Æ 2 bags of prawns, 2 eggs, about 4 TABLESPOONS of butter a whole corn cob. Jesus.
letā€™s not forget all that food was for ā€œno reasonā€ toošŸ§

Reactions: 2
letā€™s not forget all that food was for ā€œno reasonā€ toošŸ§
Surely the "reason", which of course she wouldn't actually say, is to keep her in a certain shape because if not her whole career falls apart. The foundation of her company and online work relies on her being this size.

The reason is obviously mental and emotional too, but let's pretend she is actually in control and not being controlled by food.

i get so frustrated seeing her constantly drink out of a 2l evian plastic water bottle. why doesn't she use a reusable one???????? she went to all the effort to change allbody packaging to paper and biodegrable stickers

her new video... the close up of her feet.... vom......

also, hair so knotted SORT IT OUT. you're trying out heels, why are you wearing trackie bottoms.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
6B4B97FD-6F07-4715-981B-096B88926E25.jpeg

Once a week?!?! No wonder it looks so greasy. Surely her hair is too fine to go that long without a wash. My hair is pretty fine and I can go maybe 3 days without washing my hair, but thatā€™s only if I donā€™t work out and Iā€™m careful not to use too much product. That being said, I donā€™t scrape my hair up into a lank up-do for most of the week šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I used to use this ā€˜methodā€™ of crunching my hair into a frizzy, crispy mess when I was about 12. Iā€™m so glad that Emma, the influencer extraordinaire has reminded me šŸ™„

Ugh her nails make me feel sick. Bet thereā€™s loads of poo and bogies stuck under there.

How does she eat? Wipe her arse???

This is absolutely vile. Why would even post this?? Her flat is honestly filthy. I get having a messy space when you house share and allll your stuff has to fit into your one room. But she has a whole multiple bedroom flat to herself. The hair and vibrator thatā€™s been in ur vag on the same cooker u make ur food??!! Wow
CCAA2FB1-CA04-494C-9407-8A0EFE990CDF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Shes always saying she gets comments about how she's losing weight and that she finds it insulting but from these recent hauls and stories she is GAINING like there's no tomorrow. Probably as a result of her recent gorging on fondue, daily cakes and fatty foods and her insane portions, just imagine the health consequences she's going to face when she hits 40

Shes always saying she gets comments about how she's losing weight and that she finds it insulting but from these recent hauls and stories she is GAINING like there's no tomorrow. Probably as a result of her recent gorging on fondue, daily cakes and fatty foods and her insane portions, just imagine the health consequences she's going to face when she hits 40
Why though. Why put that out there. It's not insulting Emma because YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! so people saying you lose weight should be taken as a compliment! I get that you don't need to be slim to pretty etc but for your health take it as a compliment and work on it. I bloody love it when people notice my weight loss. It's hard work and I appreciate the encouragement.

This is absolutely vile. Why would even post this?? Her flat is honestly filthy. I get having a messy space when you house share and allll your stuff has to fit into your one room. But she has a whole multiple bedroom flat to herself. The hair and vibrator thatā€™s been in ur vag on the same cooker u make ur food??!! WowView attachment 242279
i've always wondered how her dad feels seeing content like this? so scruffy and UNPROFESSIONAL!!! how can you turn up to meetings with suppliers when you put this on your public socials, shocking...

In the last 2 years sheā€™s gone up like 3 dress sizes. That can happen, especially if you are initially slim and gain weight to be a tad curvier. However, I feel itā€™s a whole other level if you not only eat enough to maintain a size 20-22 body, but to then gain several more sizes at such a young age, while supposedly ā€œworking outā€ and not having undergone any major physical changes like pregnancy or severe injury/disability. Its a clear sign of an awful awful diet.

Reactions: 6
anyone else see her talking about tattle on her story? who is she kidding, she obviously reads frequently.....

Reactions: 3
View attachment 242093
Once a week?!?! No wonder it looks so greasy. Surely her hair is too fine to go that long without a wash. My hair is pretty fine and I can go maybe 3 days without washing my hair, but thatā€™s only if I donā€™t work out and Iā€™m careful not to use too much product. That being said, I donā€™t scrape my hair up into a lank up-do for most of the week šŸ¤¢
I mean in her defence I only wash my hair once a week too. I started doing that at the start of the year and it really did help my hair, I think itā€™s subjective to most people :\ although as an influencer I wouldnā€™t brag about it simply because you will get judged lol

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m new to this thread after just seeing Emmaā€™s story about tattle. I understand that some people can post hateful comments that go a little too far but labelling anyone who comments on these threads as ā€œmentally illā€ is in very poor taste.

Considering sheā€™s being such an advocate for mental illness recently, I find it very contradictory that sheā€™s saying thereā€™s no shame in having a mental illness and getting therapy yet, when it suits her agenda, sheā€™s throwing out the term ā€œmentally illā€ which just adds to the stigma.

Reactions: 12
Well done girls you well and truly rattled her cage šŸ¤£ and sheā€™s still only on her 1st thread šŸ’€šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As someone who preaches about being kind to yourselves itā€™s pretty deep that she is labelling all of us ā€œdeeply mentally unwellā€ for calling her ass out on tit like not disclosing her ads properly, or not taking about her sizing (AS A PLUS SIZE ADVOCATE) transparently, or being so passive aggressive and self indulgent. duck off emma. The jokes thing is if she were to look at my original posts on this thread I was bigging her up but itā€™s only down to HER that I now think she is a total and utter twit.
Imagine being so obsessed with yourself you obsessively check a forum that you know is negative (only cos of your self indulgent content) and constantly whine about it. COULDNT BE MEEEEEEEE

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m new to this thread after just seeing Emmaā€™s story about tattle. I understand that some people can post hateful comments that go a little too far but labelling anyone who comments on these threads as ā€œmentally illā€ is in very poor taste.

Considering sheā€™s being such an advocate for mental illness recently, I find it very contradictory that sheā€™s saying thereā€™s no shame in having a mental illness and getting therapy yet, when it suits her agenda, sheā€™s throwing out the term ā€œmentally illā€ which just adds to the stigma.
YES!!

As someone who preaches about being kind to yourselves itā€™s pretty deep that she is labelling all of us ā€œdeeply mentally unwellā€ for calling her ass out on tit like not disclosing her ads properly, or not taking about her sizing (AS A PLUS SIZE ADVOCATE) transparently, or being so passive aggressive and self indulgent. duck off emma. The jokes thing is if she were to look at my original posts on this thread I was bigging her up but itā€™s only down to HER that I now think she is a total and utter twit.
Imagine being so obsessed with yourself you obsessively check a forum that you know is negative (only cos of your self indulgent content) and constantly whine about it. COULDNT BE MEEEEEEEE
if i started turning up for work and was acting as sloppily and unprofessional as she has, i would get a review and be told to get my tit together. surely as an influencer you should at LEAST bother to put on makeup and BRUSH your hair for content. you should put on a top that goes with the rest of the outfit? we're not asking too much????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.