Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pasodoble

I feel desperately sorry for them both, but this 'don't DM me, don't reach out to me, I know you care so you don't need to tell me' and turning the comments off is just so unpleasant and salty. You make your entire living from this pseudo-friendship with your followers, of course they are going to want to reach out and support you. Don't read the comments, don't open the DMs. She enjoys engagement but only on her terms. Her ego and sense of self-importance is just mind-blowing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

pasodoble

Slags off previous owners and then states she is making exactly the same decision they did in literally the same paragraph. Plus, previous owners did not have free shit thrown at them for 'exposure'. They had to buy their own fridges and plant pots. Jesus. What a self-absorbed, entitled, pretentious little arsehole she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
The way she was banging on about moving to the countryside I thought she would have uninterrupted views of green fields !
She’s got a bloody pensioners bungalow on a cul de sac with no doubt M2 noise.
I couldn’t get past about 20 mins of the vid. The house is just too depressing for words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
What a complete vile snob she comes over in this 😡
What a see u next tuesday! They should've bought a different house, when this one is so below their "standard".

I used to really enjoy Emma’s style and even her bland decorating as I love interior and house content. But I unfollowed ages ago because she’s become so rude and entitled and I can’t stomach it.

It’s simple to just say “the house doesn’t have X so we are doing X.” No need to hag off the previous owners ffs!
A person that covers her perfectly fine kitchen and quartz countertop in plastic wrap should really shut her mouth about the previous owners cutting costs. Like shut the fucking fuck up!

Does the kitchen have any heating currently?
Only the hot air coming out of Emma's complainy mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

StarrySkies

Bring back the old Emma with the vlogs of her and her mom going on holiday, eating KFC, showing her humorous side. She's like an entirely different person now, almost a bit Lydia Millen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

pasodoble

I wish Simon would replace Emma with a slab of solid wood. On the other hand would we notice? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
So, I started Emma's new house tour:

1. Complains of state of the house, screams "neglect", then Simon and here go on to tell, that this room will be their dumping ground after entering the house's front door :unsure:. Is it just me who thinks that this sounds a bit ironic?
  2. Doesn't want to use the word "hoarders" but does it anyway. - A word that comes to my mind, actually, every wardrobe switch over I have seen of hers. What a funny coincidence. Oh, my bad, collector, a collector of course. :rolleyes:
  3. Sounds borderline complainy about the amount of storage in the kitchen, but I am not sure how she meant it, because she always sounds sarcastic. 🤡
  4. Oh my gawd, condescending much.. She waffles that they had the same kitchen in their old house, but, you guessed it, they were much smarter, they didn't go for the gloss finish, because a gloss finish is inferior to a matte one. You heard it here! But since she loves cleaning so much, a gloss finish should be no problem, me thinks, it also helps her to see the dirty areas better. 🤷‍♀️
  5. Further, waffling, they cleaned the kitchen BOTH TOGETHER for 12 (twelve!) hours SOLID. 🕰 Such busy bees, they better watch that Ali (Gordon) doesn't catch them and put em in his bee hive. 🐝
  6. 🤣 Got scammed out of an American-sized kitchen fridge. Oh dear, what had I loved to hear her moaning about a dirty kitchen fridge she would've had to clean (said no one ever). :poop:
  7. Fridge saga II, influencer boogaloo: Don't despair, dear reader, she was able to beg a fridge out of LG. 😌 (What I don't get, she says they left their old fridge in the house because they thought they would have the fridge of the previous owner, continues then, that their old fridge was bespokely fitted for their old kitchen, like, what is your problem? If it wouldn't fit into the new kitchen, you would've needed a new one anyway)
  8. Fridge saga III, a fridge to rule them all #ad: skipped that part, I am too poor for a new fridge, note to myself: should become an influencer 🥴
  9. Pressured the pre-owners out of their barstools (immediately mentions they will be changed, of course), so Simon and her have something to sit at (ignore the chairs and couch). The pre-owners are probably sitting now on their bare asses on the floor. 💺
  10. There is a light feature Simon likes, it's probably an LED-light-band, shining multiple colours (as they do). Now guess Emma's reaction? ... You are right, it will be gone soon. No colourful lights for this mate in his own house. Nope! 💡
  11. In Emma's words, "Oh, my!" she likes the outside building! Hallejulia. 👏🙌
  12. HAHAHAHA, they took the fridge (pre-owners) but left the trash pool floats. As if this self-sorry cow would use a colour pool float or pool noodle. 🤽‍♀️
  13. POTENTIAL! That's the word of Emma and Simon for the house. Funny. It's also the word I had for Emma's channel or this video. 😐
  14. Still whining about the cleaning 🐊😢
  15. Skipped the rest (only a few minutes of whining left).

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tulipa

That pool gives me the creeps. At best it's laughable. I don't know why she wants to keep it, it's like one of those rooms that swingers in suburbia call "the fun room" and all the guests can access it on a weekend without going through the main house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Let’s presume it’s true. Imagine getting pressed about ONE follower messaging you. And being happy to broadcast the fact you’ve let one message asking about why you’ve tagged brands, get under your skin. Possibly politely expressed for all we know.

Move not going well?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

em141

I am so disgusted by this trend of influencers moving and renovating houses for content and getting so many freebies for it too. It's crazy. Also if Emma wants to plastic wrap her kitchen and remove a parquet floor to replace it with laminate then she should stop talking about sustainability. I genuinely think she doesn't see the contradictions though.

• Heart

k00b

It boggles the mind that they chose this house to buy, and it seems like they hate everything about it. If you're picky about your kitchen, why not get a house that is truly more of a fixer-upper and actually could use a new kitchen? Like really, why on earth would you buy a house with a newly renovated kitchen that you clearly can't stand?! They said this isn't their forever home, so why waste money swapping sparkle quartz countertops for non sparkle ones, which won't add much to the resale value? Also it's funny that at the old place she got rid of their big dining table because she said they didn't need one and now she talks about getting a big one again. Her taste is based solely one what's trendy, so she'll never be satisfied.

• Heart