Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Emma, that’s not to say I dislike her now, however, she comes across as really patronising and smarmy these days. Even when she’s captioning a story, she just comes across as very very rude and obnoxious. It’s a shame because I really enjoy Reno vlogs but I don’t want to watch anymore because of her attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That room was always going to be far too small but, as she said it would only be temporary, why waste so much time and money on that? She would’ve fitted in way more clothes without the IKEA stuff. She could’ve kept the floor and covered it with a big rug, mostly hanging rails all round with a few mdf shelves at the edges then stored out of season stuff at the bottom in low storage boxes and a mirror on the back of the door.

It doesn’t have to look messy, just less fussy and more fun but then that’s definitely not her. Despite what she tries to portray, I don’t think she’s a naturally stylish person and gets uptight about copying things. Imagine her in here, she’d have a meltdown😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That room was always going to be far too small but, as she said it would only be temporary, why waste so much time and money on that? She would’ve fitted in way more clothes without the IKEA stuff. She could’ve kept the floor and covered it with a big rug, mostly hanging rails all round with a few mdf shelves at the edges then stored out of season stuff at the bottom in low storage boxes and a mirror on the back of the door.

It doesn’t have to look messy, just less fussy and more fun but then that’s definitely not her. Despite what she tries to portray, I don’t think she’s a naturally stylish person and gets uptight about copying things. Imagine her in here, she’d have a meltdown😆
All the actual vintage not matchy furniture (but still looks so cool together) and the organized chaos would make her break out in hives, not to mention the color! the patterns! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry for double posting, but I just very quickly fast forwarded the video. She thinks she has room for all of her clothes, but where the hell is she putting her shoes if not in the wArDrObE RoOm? I think the space is way too crowded and mishmashy. I guess they made lemonade out of lemons to an extent, but I don’t like the exposed clothing look. She’s got too much to make it look effortless and airy.

Reactions: 7
Considering clothing is literally her bread and butter, they don't like moving over the front door and make a living from videoing themselves you would have thought they would have chosen a house with a huge filming/wardrobe room.
That poky room is going to be so claustrophobic once filled and it’s not even big enough to house her clothes

Reactions: 11
I don't know how you guys can watch her video, Simon looks so dirty and gross all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am sure it’s been said before but the f has happened to her hair?! Is she ginger brown and blonde all at the same time….interesting look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, doesn’t Simon work or something? Or is this activity all he does?

Reactions: 3
Am sure it’s been said before but the f has happened to her hair?! Is she ginger brown and blonde all at the same time….interesting look
She could put a little more effort into her grooming. Yes, she is renovating and getting dusty etc. But it wouldn't hurt to give her hair a trim and neaten things up.

Yeah, there is something feral about him.
He is so unkempt - those nails, all the gold jewellery, the polaroid glasses - and she is Uber fussy about the smallest things. I find their coupling very odd.

Reactions: 23
Of course they’re getting a Tylko for the office 🙄 God forbid she stray from influencer approved only brands.

He does creep me out big time.

Is all the Tylko “ kindly gifted “ ?
I think I know the answer to that already sadly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.