Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just such a pity that they could’ve found a house that actually needed remodeling/renovations and could’ve really been a whole project, but instead they’ve opted for a house that’s perfectly fine and all these stupid aesthetic projects because they don’t like popcorn ceilings or extra cabinets.
Yeah, they are so minimalist that they used to have to store her extra clothes IN THE LOFT.
They actually had to CLIMB INTO THE CEILING to get her clothes, that's how minimalist Emma is...
But yeah sure, get rid of extra storage, who needs it, right?

Also who in their right mind is really going to want to buy their second hand panelling, after they spent all that time complaining about the dirt and how cheap the previous owners were!?

Don't understand why they didn't just buy a new(er) build so they can change everything to their specifications, rather than fight against this place and everything they hate about it. I mean...they could have at least chosen somewhere they can walk upright in, on all floors of the house🤣

*please go ahead though, this is fun🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah, they are so minimalist that they used to have to store her extra clothes IN THE LOFT.
They actually had to CLIMB INTO THE CEILING to get her clothes, that's how minimalist Emma is...
But yeah sure, get rid of extra storage, who needs it, right?

Also who in their right mind is really going to want to buy their second hand panelling, after they spent all that time complaining about the dirt and how cheap the previous owners were!?

Don't understand why they didn't just buy a new(er) build so they can change everything to their specifications, rather than fight against this place and everything they hate about it. I mean...they could have at least chosen somewhere they can walk upright in, on all floors of the house🤣

*please go ahead though, this is fun🤣🤣
I wonder if they chose this house/location because the price gave them enough wiggle room in their savings to do all the ridiculous renovations they figured they’d need to do to get enough content out of the whole thing (and with enough stuff “wrong” to warrant the begging). Does that make sense? Like instead of buying a proper fixer upper and using most likely more of their savings to gut reno. Because really, what other explanation is there?!?

I sure hope they don’t decide to flip it 🤣

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they chose this house/location because the price gave them enough wiggle room in their savings to do all the ridiculous renovations they figured they’d need to do to get enough content out of the whole thing (and with enough stuff “wrong” to warrant the begging). Does that make sense? Like instead of buying a proper fixer upper and using most likely more of their savings to gut reno. Because really, what other explanation is there?!?

I sure hope they don’t decide to flip it 🤣
Oh absolutely! I think everything she does is calculated- it makes sense to make these aesthetic changes to get content (and sponsorships/ads) as they are more likely to get discounts/gifts on paint, flooring, PLASTIC STICKERS etc than structural work/major renos.

Of course it makes little sense to do these things before fixing the major issues (they will most likely need to be redone in the future, but they can always beg some more)... but it does make sense if they try and make money off these early changes to fund the major changes.

It just seems wasteful especially for Emma, sustainability guru, but what do we know?🤣

Reactions: 9
Who would've thought! Leggings and fleece for walking the dog?!??!?!? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I would have NEVER guessed. Hahaha
When she said she doesn't like synthetic fabrics and never wears them. My mind before went straight to work out clothes "what could she wear to work out In if she doesn't like synthetic"

and here we are she doesn't wear cotton leggings and wears synthetic fleece. I mean I don't blame her I do too. But don't go telling people how awful synthetics are for everything when you actually do use synthetic sports wear.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice this week on stories she commented about Simon not wearing his slippers, she clearly reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that they’ve set up their sofa and that beige tv wall in the kitchen area next to the patio doors? - the room where she was complaining there’s no heating? As we go into winter? That’s going to be really cosy! 🥶

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still giggling about her claims of living in the country.

Also, anyone who deems that how to dress for dog walks video as helpful, does not deserve a dog.

Reactions: 14
The dressing for dog walling is very Lydia Millen
So is the begging, the passive-aggressive comments, the cUntryside, un-needed renovations whilst essential things getting ignored (but still moaned about), the throwing-others-under-the-bus, and last but not least the state of the hair. Oh, and the ownership of a Bunga, how could I forget that... 🤣

Had never thought that Emma would become like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as LEM drives me insane, at least she makes some kind of effort with herself. Emma is starting to look like a yeti with that awful hair and sunglasses combo. Her 'fashun' content seems to have petered out into nothing lately ... I don't think she knows what direction to go in, if I'm honest. Stumbling around making dog-walking outfit videos and talking about wellies ('these are my wellies, or wellington boots, or wellie-bobs, if you will, wellingtons are great ... I have a veritable plethora of wellingtons - great are wellingtons - keep your feet dry') and her latest Insta serving was a picture of an ex-Artex ceiling. Great content, Emma. Keep it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it interesting that on the original account she was all “we’ll be posting things to meet partnership obligations while we take time away to grieve”, but it seems like she’s posting pretty real-time for the house. If this isn’t evidence of her being on the beg, I don’t know what is.

ETA: I realize we all grieve differently and perhaps they’re channeling their grief into unnecessary “renovations” and candle making 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.