Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy Emma’s style and even her bland decorating as I love interior and house content. But I unfollowed ages ago because she’s become so rude and entitled and I can’t stomach it.

It’s simple to just say “the house doesn’t have X so we are doing X.” No need to slag off the previous owners ffs!

Reactions: 22
Slags off previous owners and then states she is making exactly the same decision they did in literally the same paragraph. Plus, previous owners did not have free tit thrown at them for 'exposure'. They had to buy their own fridges and plant pots. Jesus. What a self-absorbed, entitled, pretentious little hole she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I get she’s saying it would have been cheaper for the previous owners to install heating when they built the extension, rather than to install it now (and having to dig everything up), but there’s a way of saying things isn’t there.

Reactions: 16
What a complete vile snob she comes over in this 😡
What a see u next tuesday! They should've bought a different house, when this one is so below their "standard".

I used to really enjoy Emma’s style and even her bland decorating as I love interior and house content. But I unfollowed ages ago because she’s become so rude and entitled and I can’t stomach it.

It’s simple to just say “the house doesn’t have X so we are doing X.” No need to hag off the previous owners ffs!
A person that covers her perfectly fine kitchen and quartz countertop in plastic wrap should really shut her mouth about the previous owners cutting costs. Like shut the bleeping duck up!

Does the kitchen have any heating currently?
Only the hot air coming out of Emma's complainy mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She's now talking about actually replacing the counter tops. She's f-ing mental. The only thing we did when we moved into our place was paint all the rooms (to make it easier) before we moved in (we had 2 month over lap with our lease at the old place ending) and I wish we had the money to replace the carpets at the same time.

Everything else that is cosmetic like that can just wait. Why is she in such a rush. If the place is "that" unlivable for them why did the buy it in the first place.

Reactions: 14
If the counters were old and nasty and beat up I'd understand but like... those are new and nice? My opinion is if the kitchen is nice and new, I don't care if it is to my taste or not, a nice kitchen is a nice kitchen. That can wait.

Reactions: 21
FYI everybody - they messaged me back on instagram saying that they had talked with the previous owners contractors and the contractors said that they were really bad cheap people (what else would a contractor say who wants to sell more services to someone and wants to "get on side " with the new owners and prospective customers). She also said that they intend for their instagram to be honest and if I don't like the way they talk about people than I can unsubscribe.

Here is my point - even if the previous owners were cheap - it is about maintaining your instagram dignity - don't go saying nasty things about people it just makes you look trashy. You can be honest without trashing people. Would you seriously tell your best friend who is having a bad day that she looks terrible in that new dress - no you would not - you would say "I wonder if a different length on the dress might just flatter you more - or to wear it with a different jacket - you would find a way without trashing her - or anyone (the previous owners were not their friends but trashing them is just unnecessary.
I guess Emma does not want to lean away from being trashy?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20211104-200827.png

'Can't afford' new countertops to replace perfectly good ones in her brand new house. Boo bleeping hoo.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s bonkers. All the things that ‘need’ doing in that bizarre house and she’s fixated on changing the perfectly nice, practicaly brand new kitchen?! 🙄
I only hope that my life is never so lonely and empty that I give a damn about the worktop being grey with flecks instead of grey without flecks. I used to feel jealous of the influencer lifestyle but I'm not sure who envies Emma now

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s bonkers. All the things that ‘need’ doing in that bizarre house and she’s fixated on changing the perfectly nice, practicaly brand new kitchen?! 🙄
Yeah and like…do all the other more important tit AND THEN decide what you want to do with the kitchen, the room that needs the least amount of work 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I can't see much difference in the new samples to the current worktop. It's an uneccessary waste of money, money would be much better spent elsewhere. Her Insta vanity is getting in the way of sensible decision making here, all because an odd speck of glitter doesn't go with her insta kitchen aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also said that they intend for their instagram to be honest and if I don't like the way they talk about people than I can unsubscribe.
That's a standard line, isn't it? When someone says something crappy and mean ... 'well, I'm only being honest'.
'You look fat in that dress ... well, I'm only being honest'.
No, you're being a witch. You only live life once, why not live it with a little class and integrity.

Reactions: 19
If the counters were old and nasty and beat up I'd understand but like... those are new and nice? My opinion is if the kitchen is nice and new, I don't care if it is to my taste or not, a nice kitchen is a nice kitchen. That can wait.
I wish I could post a pic of my "kitchen", it would give her a proper stroke. I use tattle from my laptop and the hassle to click a pick with phone and load it into my laptop and have to compress it beforehand is too big for me. But maybe on a very petty day I will do it. I wish I had those quartz counter tops. I also love the og flooring in the living room (don't like the different heights, though). I swear, they only bought that house because of the dumb pool.

than I can unsubscribe.
Oh duck off. They never take responsibility for their actions. Of course, when they annoy you so much, unsubscribing is the most rational decision. But that doesn't mean you have no right to criticise their behaviour. They pack it into a suggestion to unsubscribe as if they suggest it for your own mental health but in fact they suggest it, because they don't wanna hear complaints. Emma should change her job, because she hates the one she has atm.

View attachment 847173
'Can't afford' new countertops to replace perfectly good ones in her brand new house. Boo bleeping hoo.
Oh stop it with the crying emoji. God, each post of her makes me more angry. How can someone be so sensitive about a few sparkles in a counter top? Get freaking help! That would be money well invested (if she is able to address her problems, in the first way).

Also, that contractor thing, what they said (in her dm answer). That is unprofessional, Emma is so dumb, they will also talk smack about her, but she thinks she is above the previous owners and it won't happen to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
i hope the new owners of their previous house is on social media blasting them about the monstrosity of a fireplace the old owners built.

She is becoming a right old nasty miserable cow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s practically begging for a new kitchen
She knows it will eat a massive chunk of budget if they pay themselves, and whilst a glittery kitchen isn’t really her bag, neither is a plastic wrapped one.
Hence why she has now said she’s not plastic wrapping the worktops now

she wants to change the kitchen but she wants a freebie. So she will complain at every opportunity and hopefully a brand will offer her a complete new kitchen all to her taste 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah and like…do all the other more important tit AND THEN decide what you want to do with the kitchen, the room that needs the least amount of work 🙄🙄🙄
Absolutely, why is this even a priority? Also re-covering the relatively new ikea sofa (in almost similar fabric 🙄) Instead of complaining they don't have the funds to properly renovate the upstairs why don't they stop doing silly vanity projects and focus on the major issues?
Oh wait, all this is just a poorly veiled BEG for freebies! 🤣

She's just so bitter and sour, it's sad. I really did like her when she first started YouTube.

This roof space 'wardrobe room' saga on Stories is making me laugh. Radiator on one side, window on the other, and you can barely stand up at the far end.
If she spends any amount of time in there, she'll be like the Bent Neck Lady in Bly Manor 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I have a very pale grey shaker kitchen with that exact quartz and I think I noticed the sparkly bits in the first fortnight she really needs to get a grip, the only thing I’d give a tit about in that whole daft house is that I can’t stand upright upstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.