Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see what door solely exists in the US. Not going to say that a door is a door, obviously there are different designs, but how good can it be
I live in a Victorian house and gave a picture of what I was after to a local joiner and he said fine, he can copy anything.

Reactions: 17
I live in a Victorian house and gave a picture of what I was after to a local joiner and he said fine, he can copy anything.
Exactly. So she’s telling us there’s not a single person or company in the whole of the UK who can make the door that she wants?! What the hell does this door look like? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t really understand the point of the top shelf. You can’t really put stuff on it as it will block some of the tv 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't mind it. If they don't anything on it, it looks a bit more clean in "design" of this arrangement of shelves and a wall-mounted TV. Sorry, my vocabulary today sucks.
Tbh, I would have left the shelves out or the TV out and build the shelves up the whole wall.

Reactions: 8
I don't mind it. If they don't anything on it, it looks a bit more clean in "design" of this arrangement of shelves and a wall-mounted TV. Sorry, my vocabulary today sucks.
Tbh, I would have left the shelves out or the TV out and build the shelves up the whole wall.
I would’ve boxed that whole area in and moved the TV so it wasn’t teetering on the edge of a step 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
maybe the top shelf is for sky box, playstation?
Are you all talking about that recessed area above the TV? It looks like a 1970s recessed lighting situation. I think it’s aesthetic and not meant as actual shelf. It probably goes around the whole room 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why the hell did they buy this house again?

Reactions: 11
Latest house tour. You can see the house will be a total money pit. Wrapping her kitchen units from grey gloss (as it was the same as her last kitchen) to black and the perfectly good worktops because she doesn’t like the sparkly bits in it. Quite nippy in one of her responses to a comment about it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Latest house tour. You can see the house will be a total money pit. Wrapping her kitchen units from grey gloss (as it was the same as her last kitchen) to black and the perfectly good worktops because she doesn’t like the sparkly bits in it. Quite nippy in one of her responses to a comment about it.
First world problems galore. #sustainablity

Reactions: 13
How can you say that it’s more cost effective to wrap the kitchen rather than start again when we’ve no comparison costs? Obviously it is when you are not paying for it (AD) but how would we know when we haven’t been given any information on the likely cost for normal customers? Feels like quite a big job and wrapping every single surface including edging plinths, worktops and splash backs etc, I’d be worried that some areas may look messy and my eye would always be drawn to it so it’ll be interesting to see. It partly depends on whether you like the kitchen style to start with though which they say they do, they just don’t seem to like any individual elements of it.😁

It is probably is more expensive to start again but, if I was having to pay for it, I’d bite the bullet and get what I wanted rather than use a ton of plastic to mask something I don’t like. As it’s in such good condition, you could sell that one and reduce the cost of new with less wall cupboards etc.

“Countryside living”? Nah.

He envisages using the gym/spa once or even twice a day🙄 How much money do these influencers make for doing bog all? I hate myself for watching😆

Her choice for her dressing room is way too small, they don’t need two large bedroom suites in the loft and she should pinch more of that area.

Off to make a roast dinner👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much money do these influencers make for doing bog all?
I've been wondering the same too, am pretty sure it can be very lucrative, if you follow Karen Brit Chick (love her btw), she did a You Tube recently where she and a few other American influencers were honest about how much they make, Karen admitted she's close to 1 million dollars this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I
I've been wondering the same too, am pretty sure it can be very lucrative, if you follow Karen Brit Chick (love her btw), she did a You Tube recently where she and a few other American influencers were honest about how much they make, Karen admitted she's close to 1 million dollars this year.
I like her channel. Her personality is vibrant and the content is varied.

Reactions: 6
Omg they’re #ad wrapping their kitchen cabinets. I can’t. How the hell do you vinyl wrap a kitchen counter?!?

They should just go to Ikea and just get new doors. The counter could be a relatively easy swap, I’d think.

Is the office room on a weird angle? The tiled floor makes it look like it’s not a rectangle, but like a parallelogram.

I think they just need to gut everything. Save what they can from the kitchen and just start again. The house has a really crappy flow and makes no sense.

HUGE bleeping MONEY PIT.

ETA: I need some sort of illustration that shows the current floor plan transitioning into the new floor plan.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.