Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Shill beggy beg, moany moan. Needs free stuff to make her house a home
Hi, can you maybe, the next time write your title suggestion like this, then it's easier to find, when the new thread has to be created. Thanks in advance šŸ’—

Emma Hill #3 Emma Shill beggy beg, moany moan, needs free stuff to maker house a home

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How long till Emma decides she doesn't like the brand new gifted sofa?

a. 1 hour
b. 2 days
c. As it's being carried up the driveway by the delivery people, straight back in the van it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will gush about it on social media, and then six months later will secretly sell it, pocketing the money and using it to buy a more expensive one. When some poor commenter asks about it, she'll reply with: "We found it didn't suit OUR taste, so we got one that fits OUR needs much better now."

ETA: Actually you can just insert any gifted item here, not just the couch. Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone remember the blue velvet chair?, 'Bernard' she called it. Didn't last long, she wanted it for ages, got it, very quickly recovered it in faux fur then it disappeared when everything went beige and black.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find it HILARIOUS that she made such a big deal of putting in the ceiling rose at the old house and all of sudden sheā€™s seemingly offended by the ceiling rose in the new house. Sheā€™s such a floozy and poseur.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It is hilarious. I mean, I understand people's taste changes, but she 'evolves' at a rate of knots. Also, it's not so much the change in personal style I object to, it's the sneery, snarky way she looks down on the rest of us. She constantly says there's no shade thrown at those who like logos on their clothes or roses on their ceilings, but then does exactly that. I watched an episode of Grand Designs recently where this guy built the most beautiful house, and then filled it with what other people might consider to be 'tat', painted figurines and mis-matched sofas. Because those things gave him pleasure. It was so refreshing to see someone not turn their living space into a grey, soulless, generic box.

Reactions: 25
Imagine being a fashion blogger and just reposting old outfits! She should just stick to what she knows sheā€™s got a vile personality why doesnā€™t she just sack off you tube her interior videos are absolutely rubbish!!

Reactions: 7
I don't get why people make their hearths small, make it big enough for a log basket to sit on surely. Logs can be dirty, and damp, not the best thing to be sat on a wood floor.

I don't get why people make their hearths small, make it big enough for a log basket to sit on surely. Logs can be dirty, and damp, not the best thing to be sat on a wood floor.
Right! Esp when they are totally re doing the floor why not take the tile out farther

I can't wait until Emma cuts off her blonde bits of hair bc I really think the darker color suits her better

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who gets wound up when they keep pronouncing hearth as herth and not harth?

Surely they could borrow more heaters from family or ā€œinvestā€ in a cheap one to tide them over. Perhaps, miraculously, a ā€noooā€ Dyson will turn up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahhhhh ā€¦ THIS !
Thatā€™s bloody awful nasal drawl and ffs yes itā€™s hearth pronounced HARTH

Donā€™t get me started on the chicken STOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive given up listening to her speak as it was proper triggering me šŸ˜‚ Nooooooooo instead of new - MAKE IT STOP!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhhh ā€¦ THIS !

That was such a crappy flog for that pan. Like, b'tch, I only use one pan already, it's non-stick and has a fitting lid. The footage was a bit shaky at some parts, or do I remember that wrong?

Ahhhhh ā€¦ THIS !

That was such a crappy flog for that pan. Like, b'tch, I only use one pan already, it's non-stick and has a fitting lid. The footage was a bit shaky at some parts, or do I remember that wrong?

Reactions: 4
Why are they cutting into their window sil? I swear they are doing all the most pointless cosmetic tit first instead of worrying about things that actually need to be fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish Simon would replace Emma with a slab of solid wood. On the other hand would we notice? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In the UK, does the utility company not add in a synthetic scent so you can smell if thereā€™s a gas leak in your home (since gas is naturally odorless). I just find it interesting that they didnā€™t notice, especially since it was a leak in a pretty busy area.

Iā€™d be petrified to have a log burner in that fireplace now with the gas valve so close. Rerouting that or uninstalling it completely should be a priority.

LOL the Our Place pan. Right on cue with the rest of the Gleambots.

ETA: if they limewash the office ceiling, that entire room is just going to look like an unfinished garage. The kind of garage where you hung out as a teen with your friends smoking weed complete with 80s couches, a big boxy TV and empty beer cans hiding between the cushions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In the UK, does the utility company not add in a synthetic scent so you can smell if thereā€™s a gas leak in your home (since gas is naturally odorless). I just find it interesting that they didnā€™t notice, especially since it was a leak in a pretty busy area.

Iā€™d be petrified to have a log burner in that fireplace now with the gas valve so close. Rerouting that or uninstalling it completely should be a priority.

LOL the Our Place pan. Right on cue with the rest of the Gleambots.
The leak was probably minuscule, like a leaky rubber seal. They surely wouldn't have blown up with the house. If it was that severe, every spark from switching on the lights, could've already caused that. Still good they found it, because a leak is not very cost-effective.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.