Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
boohoo, you had to clean a beautiful house you just bought. I feel for everyone following her who is struggling to get in the property ladder and can’t see how they will ever be able to afford a home of their own.

It’s so petty and quite tone deaf to boot. I think she is trying to make a massive deal of the fact that she is cleaning it herself. Seriously no one cares. Either get cleaners in to do a deep clean (lots of people arrange this for a house move regardless of the state of the house they’re moving into) or stfu.

Reactions: 26

Libertine

VIP Member
It feels disingenuous that Emma called the previous owners hoarders when she had a basement full of groaning clothes racks.

Or maybe it isn’t hoarding if you eventually sell your free items on Depop? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Grief gives you the right to grieve in exactly the way that is right for you. If receiving messages would cause her more pain, then she’s right to ask people not to send them.
I agree. I actually went to her IG to read the post for myself, and it sounded reasonable to me (and lord knows I don’t miss an opportunity to call her out). She’s grieving and letting her audience know she needs to peace out for a while. The turning off comments and requesting no DMs honestly seems fine; people sending condolences may make her feel worse; she may also feel like people expect her to reply to their well-meaning DMs and she just isn’t up for that.

That's a great idea, but it would involve thinking beyond her own self-important little world, which Emma hasn't quite perfected yet.
There are going to be so many people out there who have been through the distress of losing a pet, and she's denying them the opportunity to say how sorry they are, because she's far too self-centred to realise that it might make them feel better too. Honestly, I am so done with her yeti appearance and salty attitude. I hope she never comes back or stays away so long she fades into obscurity.
Man you are really reaching. Saying that she’s “denying people the opportunity to say how sorry they are” is nuts. As if your grief gives others some kind of “right” to tell you their sob stories so they can feel better? If you’ve ever actually lost a loved one, then that sounds crazy. If someone came up to me after my grandmother died and said “Actually, you needing some space is rude, because it doesn’t allow me to tell you about MY loss” I would have socked them in the jaw.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Wow fashion rebel.. In a year or so she’ll be saying ‘mixing black and navy is not something I would wear as its too colourful’

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Trying to make out she’s moved from an urban dwelling to the countryside is a laugh. In reality she’s gone from suburbia to a slightly different type of suburbia.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Here you go...
🚨 OBLIGATORY INFLUENCER COTSWOLDS MANOR INCOMING 🚨

with the addition of:
- sympathetic interiors
- a Range Rover
- gardening and floral arranging
- raised beds and a greenhouse
- feminine dresses for when she spends her days planting in the greenhouse
- wardrobe room (closets are for peasants)

• Haha

sellbydate

Maybe I just don't see the potential, and it probably didn't cost a lot - but I just find this house depressing. There's bars on every window, the floors aren't nice, it just doesn't feel comfortable. And even though it technically has a lot of space, a lot of it is unusable? They only have one room, that isn't partiularly big, that can even be a bedroom. And it's right by the entrance, which I personally wouldn't like (but I guess that's personal preference). The upstairs feels completely cramped because of the ceiling height. To use any of the rooms they would have to do major renovations. The garden doesn't feel nice because of the ugly outbuilding right next to it. There isn't any bathroom that is a little bit bigger. The kitchen is nice but randomly huge. I know I wouldn't want a kitchen that is basically a living room to watch TV in. Feels a bit weird.

I don't know. I don't want to be mean, but it's not to my taste and it's a huge money sink to do anything with it. Maybe I just don't get it.

• Heart

pasodoble

It is hilarious. I mean, I understand people's taste changes, but she 'evolves' at a rate of knots. Also, it's not so much the change in personal style I object to, it's the sneery, snarky way she looks down on the rest of us. She constantly says there's no shade thrown at those who like logos on their clothes or roses on their ceilings, but then does exactly that. I watched an episode of Grand Designs recently where this guy built the most beautiful house, and then filled it with what other people might consider to be 'tat', painted figurines and mis-matched sofas. Because those things gave him pleasure. It was so refreshing to see someone not turn their living space into a grey, soulless, generic box.

kas85

She’s just such a desperately miserable person. I think she’s unhappy with every aspect of her life and that’s why she’s so vile.

i really enjoy renovation projects, but she takes the joy out of everything. She must be awful to live with and it also makes a lot of sense why she has very few friends

• Heart
Reactions: 24

wagner1985

Ummmm.... In reference to £1,000 Raey cardigan.... "I like their stuff because it's good quality even though it's quite a steep price tag depending on what you class as steep of course". Pretty sure I don't know anyone who would not class £1,000 for a jumper as steep?

• Haha

pasodoble

Just literally fast forwarded through her latest, yet another in the endless what-I'm-excited-to-wear-new-in-autumn-trends for autumn-staples series. Maybe someone could explain to her that being a mindful, ethical shopper means not buying endless duplicate crap that she already owns, even if the brand is hashtag sustainable.
And while I'm here, she is so bloody patronising. She emphasises every third WORD, like we're all STUPID and she needs to speak SLOWLY if we've any chance of grasping her WISDOM. IF YOU WILL. If she says IF YOU WILL one more time I'm going to actually lose my mind.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
What a condescending piece of shit she comes
Across in that video.

not everyone lives in instagram world emma, the house looked like it had been a home, not the fake show home all influencers are living in.

her personality is so ugly its starting to show up on her face, she looks haggard and rough now

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Emma doesn't do Zara and Mango hauls anymore, but the urge to shop is still there (she just isn't transparent about it). Vintage designer handbags, secondhand but grand, seasonal "best buys": they're just excuses to fill the void in her life, under the guise of "quality", "sustainability", or content. Just look at all the barely/never worn clothes on her Depop. To me, she still hasn't found peace or purpose in her life, on top of being quite insecure and passive-aggressive.

This thing she does where she judges her past self is so off-putting because there's no humility in it. She sneers at Old Emma, saying she would never do those things now that she's in her 30s (as if people in their 30s don't shop at Zara and wear bright colors, or enjoy going out and having social lives for that matter). Of course, there's a degree of knowing yourself better the older you get, but real wisdom comes from knowing that no matter what age you are, you're always changing and learning from mistakes. Emma acts like she's found the answer to style and has settled for the foreseeable future. Well, have fun looking like a catalog for rich retirees. The rest of us will continue to enjoy life, be curious, and have fun with clothes.

• Heart

noseyfromessex

I was really put off by her 'asking for advice' - i.e begging for a roomba and big plant pots. And then following up by tagging iRoomba in her stories - can she make it any less obvious she's wanting freebies?

Has had zero interaction with her followers, always snarky and closed off and now suddenly she's oh so cheery to ask for recs and share info/make jokes whilst tagging companies, does anyone really believe she's genuinely engaging with her followers?
I’ve just messaged her and told her I’m unfollowing her after her shameless begging for #gifted items.

• Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
After the false sighting of (our) Emma's coming out, we were finally able to finish the first thread. That being said, do not confuse her with Emma Tamsin Hill!

Since the pandemic hit (or actually already before) Emma hardly posted anything relevant. Her greatest hit of 2020-2021 so far:
  • Wardrobe-switchover without showing the actual clothes and bags, she switched over, since they were in bags
  • Shoe collection of 23.5 times the same show in different neutral colours
  • Published a mind-blowing video of "how to dress, when you go eating out"
  • "What I wore in a week", groundhog day edition
  • Coming out as bi - oops, wrong Emma
  • Wanted a designer bag, didn't get it immediately, what is the most sensitive and logical next step? Of course, you guessed it, buying similar bags in the dozens!
  • Banned every bright colour out of her life (Simon better watch out)
  • Doesn't show her dogs any more :(
Thread title suggestion (slightly changed) by @2xblended

• Heart