Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which area did she move to? I am not asking for address, just area?
It's somewhere here in the thread mentioned. Try a google search "searchterm tattle.life" maybe it comes up. Don't know if the search tool on here is of great help. It's somewhere in the Kent cuntryside, more towards the North Sea than London or perhaps in the middle. My memory is bad.

Reactions: 2
E1AE9229-C25C-49EF-8004-811DA40AD6AD.jpeg

did someone mention before that she looks like this? Or am I imagining thing? She does look like the Red Queen, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's coming across as very hard to please. Simon must have the patience of a saint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OF COURSE she wants to limewash 🙄 I feel like as soon as Emma finally decides on a decor trend (she’s a fuss-pot y’all…yawn), it goes out of style. She’s so predictable.

Reactions: 10
Quelle surprise, she doesn't like the mantel shelf :rolleyes:

Anything in that house she actually does like?

You do wonder why they bought it given she's so negative about everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could not agree more with y'all here... why did they buy the house in the first place? they are getting rid of all the beautiful nice features and not all they have is a bungalow, made for old people with zero remarkable things..
It breaks my heart to see that they even got rid of all the cool stuff. I really do wonder why they didn't get rif of the pool- would have been similar... ugh.

Reactions: 10
That “wardrobe room” floor looks perfectly fine.

And, duh Emma. Of course the parquet flooring that’s been under built-in bookcases looks nice…it hasn’t been tread on for years. I don’t know about you all, but these renovation stories are coming across SO manic.

Reactions: 8
What is the point in a full room as a wardrobe for someone that only really seems to leave the house to walk the dogs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That “wardrobe room” floor looks perfectly fine.

And, duh Emma. Of course the parquet flooring that’s been under built-in bookcases looks nice…it hasn’t been tread on for years. I don’t know about you all, but these renovation stories are coming across SO manic.
She has to tit them all out through November and especially December, where adsense is the highest.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Da fuq. She’s wondering how best to style THE bleeping POOL HOUSE, but there isn’t great inspo in Pinterest. Does she realize how absolutely stupid she sounds?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That pool gives me the creeps. At best it's laughable. I don't know why she wants to keep it, it's like one of those rooms that swingers in suburbia call "the fun room" and all the guests can access it on a weekend without going through the main house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Da fuq. She’s wondering how best to style THE bleeping POOL HOUSE, but there isn’t great inspo in Pinterest. Does she realize how absolutely stupid she sounds?
I... 😶

I would actually get rid of that fugly wooden ceiling that she so liked. I don't know exactly how the roof is made in the pool house but maybe insert some long transparent ceiling/roof part. Doesn't have to be real glass (in the beginning, just to save money). The pool area is so dark and narrow. Or instead install more lights, to give it at least a more cozy feeling. Lol, just take the colour changing light band you ripped out of the kitchen/lounge and put it in. DONE. Also a few plants, maybe? The wall and ceiling colour a very light greyish-beige? It's a pool house, what will you do with it when you don't want to spend a fortune on renovation? Why, again, does she have a job in a creative branche?

Reactions: 9
They are making a mistake getting rid of the parque floor, it's a hugely sort after original feature and totally in keeping with the age and style of the house.

Given how bland her home style is, she's dumping one of the bigger selling points if they intend flipping the place.

Reactions: 17
They should of kept the floor and had it sanded and polished then got reclaimed parquet for the rest.
The problem with that is that they would have to pay for it themselves.
So let’s rip it up and put pretend wood in instead as that’s a freebie.
Utter morons

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watching the latest vlog, she is such a misery guts, moan, moan, moan, and basically a vlog of what she hates, doesn't like and isn't happy about. Riveting content.

She needs to watch her own You Tube objectively and change her tone of voice.

Reactions: 14
Honest question: is it really a British thing to complain constantly? Or is that just Emma trying to justify her own unappealing personality? She always disclaimers that her video/post will have a lot of “proper British moaning” but I didn’t know that was a thing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.