Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in the World saying "Can't stand upright upstairs" LOL - YES !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It boggles the mind that they chose this house to buy, and it seems like they hate everything about it. If you're picky about your kitchen, why not get a house that is truly more of a fixer-upper and actually could use a new kitchen? Like really, why on earth would you buy a house with a newly renovated kitchen that you clearly can't stand?! They said this isn't their forever home, so why waste money swapping sparkle quartz countertops for non sparkle ones, which won't add much to the resale value? Also it's funny that at the old place she got rid of their big dining table because she said they didn't need one and now she talks about getting a big one again. Her taste is based solely one what's trendy, so she'll never be satisfied.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am so disgusted by this trend of influencers moving and renovating houses for content and getting so many freebies for it too. It's crazy. Also if Emma wants to plastic wrap her kitchen and remove a parquet floor to replace it with laminate then she should stop talking about sustainability. I genuinely think she doesn't see the contradictions though.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also it's funny that at the old place she got rid of their big dining table because she said they didn't need one and now she talks about getting a big one again
I thought I was tripping when she said that. I never understood why the switched the nice big table for that tiny bistro table.

Reactions: 10
This roof space 'wardrobe room' saga on Stories is making me laugh. Radiator on one side, window on the other, and you can barely stand up at the far end.
If she spends any amount of time in there, she'll be like the Bent Neck Lady in Bly Manor 😂 😂 😂
I also love how she says she wants Simon to make her some built-ins, but they’ll have to take them out in a few years for the nieces and nephews. I’m sitting here thinking…by that time those kids will be too tall to fit in there.

I CAN’T STAND THESE ANGLESSSS 😱😱😱
F5B8D103-1549-48AC-8EBE-F8598B458676.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
nieces and nephews
Is it normal being that obsessed with your nieces and nephews that you buy a new house keeping them in mind, regarding rooms and pool? I find it odd. Maybe they decided to become parents but don't wanna talk about it? I am not the one liking speculating about pregnancy or child wish. But the n & n stories don't add up (for me at least).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it normal being that obsessed with your nieces and nephews that you buy a new house keeping them in mind, regarding rooms and pool? I find it odd. Maybe they decided to become parents but don't wanna talk about it? I am not the one liking speculating about pregnancy or child wish. But the n & n stories don't add up (for me at least).
I agree, it’s very strange to make house decisions based on having sleepovers

Reactions: 16
I also love how she says she wants Simon to make her some built-ins, but they’ll have to take them out in a few years for the nieces and nephews. I’m sitting here thinking…by that time those kids will be too tall to fit in there.

I CAN’T STAND THESE ANGLESSSS 😱😱😱
View attachment 848725
That is a cursed corner and belongs on this IG account: https://www.instagram.com/pleasehatethesethings/. Actually, the whole house does.

And Emma only mentions relatives when it makes her look good/thoughtful/altruistic/human. Like whenever she used to mention how she dOnAtEs her clothes to cHaRiTy, because nobody else thought of that but her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bring back the old Emma with the vlogs of her and her mom going on holiday, eating KFC, showing her humorous side. She's like an entirely different person now, almost a bit Lydia Millen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bring back the old Emma with the vlogs of her and her mom going on holiday, eating KFC, showing her humorous side. She's like an entirely different person now, almost a bit Lydia Millen
Ya I thought she was a real breath of fresh air when she started on YouTube. It's such a strange job- it seems to really change people once they get successful.

Reactions: 23
It seems that whenever influencers move to the country (perceived or otherwise), they turn into obnoxious twats. You can’t convince me that if she wasn’t an influencer and/or it wasn’t trendy, she would’ve moved to that retirement village…in the country LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The worst thing that fashion and beauty influencers have done is take their “jump on the latest trend” attitude to home styling and renovating. All fashion and no personality, quality or timelessness. As someone who is almost done renovating their apartment, this series is just too amusing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The worst thing that fashion and beauty influencers have done is take their “jump on the latest trend” attitude to home styling and renovating. All fashion and no personality, quality or timelessness. As someone who is almost done renovating their apartment, this series is just too amusing
I’m also doing my space up and hahaha can’t wait to get my cabinet wrap quotes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe they’re taking all that panelling off the walls now 🙄 She’s already pre-emoted the backlash over that decision, but still. Really don’t know why they bought that place, they don’t seem to like a single thing about it.

She’s just such a desperately miserable person. I think she’s unhappy with every aspect of her life and that’s why she’s so vile.

i really enjoy renovation projects, but she takes the joy out of everything. She must be awful to live with and it also makes a lot of sense why she has very few friends

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s clearly Changing her direction in terms of her Instagram accounts I mean she has to do something her fashion one is dull dull dull. I’ve never come across a Renovation account so defensive though most people just explain what they are doing/beg for items and if people like the asthetic they follow. Hers seems to just be justification for lots of weird unnecessary changes. Any negative comments seem to really get to her surely she should be able to rise above it by now. If they were really serious about renovating as someone said above you would do the structural things first, either they have no clue what they are doing or have no money!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s just such a pity that they could’ve found a house that actually needed remodeling/renovations and could’ve really been a whole project, but instead they’ve opted for a house that’s perfectly fine and all these stupid aesthetic projects because they don’t like popcorn ceilings or extra cabinets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.