Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that blog post still being promoted? It’s from last year when she was five months post surgery and all the links in it are dead or have no content - her IG, her YouTube, her blog! If only the person owning the blog could see Emma now!
Precisely my thoughts.. I just popped on and it was there! 🤔

Reactions: 5
How odd that someone’s sharing that blog post.

Some people come on here and wonder how Emma’s not lost more weight, your answers as quoted from the blog post:

“Weirdly I can still eat chocolate and sugar without it making me sick, and crisps are a ‘slider’ food meaning that I don’t get full on them and can eat them for ages.”

and

“Whilst I can only eat much smaller portions, I still have to watch what I eat. I could still eat rubbish all day if I don’t actively make healthier choices.”

I can’t believe she’s still off Instagram!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Jen normally writes about slimming world. I think she uses a Facebook scheduler like a lot of bloggers so it has just picked a random post.

Reactions: 6
'Mcdonald' seems to be posting every day since Emma shut everything down. Funny that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Mcdonald' seems to be posting every day since Emma shut everything down. Funny that 🤔
I noticed that too! Though he does seem to be posting more nerd stuff over the last day that I just don’t think Emma would post. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I still find it hilarious that his parents decided to name him Mcdonald. I think something else is going on other than re-branding/selling because she wouldn't have made her instagram private before removing it

Reactions: 11
I still find it hilarious that his parents decided to name him Mcdonald. I think something else is going on other than re-branding/selling because she wouldn't have made her instagram private before removing it
I don’t know….I think maybe she made it private thinking she could control who follows her, then probably had a final strop moment and thought, sod it…I’m deleting it all. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has Karma finally caught up with ya gurl? 🤔
She doesn’t have this much will power typically. I don’t think there is anything wrong medically and I don’t think she has sold the blog. Quite possible the reports have caught up with her and she’s finally facing the consequences of her actions.

Reactions: 18
Has Karma finally caught up with ya gurl? 🤔
She doesn’t have this much will power typically. I don’t think there is anything wrong medically and I don’t think she has sold the blog. Quite possible the reports have caught up with her and she’s finally facing the consequences of her actions.
I feel like Tony would have also deleted his or at least edited some of it. Also is she naive enough to think deleting your account will stop you getting in trouble. Authorities will have the receipts!

Tony’s account is really innocuous when not in context with Emma. Yes he tags her and talks about her but if you didn’t know them you’d think it was a fairly boring, nerdy man account.
I still think something has happened. Her hot chocolate giveaway post is linked to her Instagram (you need to follow her as part of that) and she was all active and posting stuff and talking about work. I would like to thing she’s been slapped for her awful promotion of matched betting with no care for the rules around gambling advertising or something like that but I reckon she’s realised her insta was a pile of crap, it’s screamingly obvious she hasn’t lost weight, really, and that no one wants to see her manky feet and equally manky dog and husband. I reckon she’ll go quiet now til Jan then make the MMWAJ account more active and try and be a bit more professional again. That hasn’t been taken down and there isn’t anything that incriminating there. It’s crap but it’s not the worst account out there.
Who knows though? It could just be for attention seeking.

Reactions: 17
If she is still running that competition with following her on instagram as a requirement the completion needs to be reported to the ASA.

Reactions: 10
Yes there are pretty strict rules around competitions. It’s very odd that she has deleted everything like that, the more I think about the more dodgy it seems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.