Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ‘Bob’ only has 22 followers. Unfortunately she’s not going to be make a living if she keeps all her accounts private. She’ll break at some point I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she said in one of her reels you don't need to have a big SM presence to be able to do link selling? I'm guessing she will just continue to do that for her income?

Reactions: 4
She'll get over her strop soon surely. I mean it's almost Christmas. She'll be wanting to show off all her tat and awful food!

Reactions: 9
She'll get over her strop soon surely. I mean it's almost Christmas. She'll be wanting to show off all her tat and awful food!
And the inevitable January 1st post - "New year, new pouch!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has still been sending out daily money making E.mails and she has a couple of big competitions on make money without a job as well as the velvetiser. Perhaps she is embracing the dark side and becoming more of a raffles/ gambling blogger. She knows she can make a lot of money from link selling without social media.
Yesterday was all about signing up to free-trade to give her a free share and I was invited to download a colouring picture of the Tesla logo. I had not realised how much it looks like the female reproductive system

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do wonder, there was someone in here whose friend signed up for the link making group, and they were concerned as that person didn’t have much money. I keep wondering how they got on?!

Reactions: 5
I’m so sad that Em’s appears to have disappeared/gone into hiding as we now have no content to dissect. You guys are so funny, I’m in tears (of laughter) daily reading your posts 🥰

I don’t think that Imma is posting on McDonald’s account coz I think the writing is still a bit broken- missing out words etc. Also I feel like Tony’s name should be McMcDonald if his Dad is McDonald and it means son of Donald 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe Bertha ended up being one of those weird cysts with hair and teeth in and Immas going into mouring for baby Bertha drew that will never be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.