Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is absolutely fine. She is attention seeking and probably loving we are speculating about her. I can definitely see her making Tony read out our comments whilst having a fiddle.

At the moment if you google "emma drew" the sixth result is tattle. Even if she rebrand, we can change the title to Emma Drew - INSERT NEW USERNAME HERE so surely it will eventually do the same again. A rebrand won't be able to escape the algorithms surely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mchoarding minis????
so thatā€™s whatā€™s been keeping her busy the last few days - redesigning Toekneeā€™s Instagram and making him a logo.ā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a money making email this morning. Her daily draw has reached Ā£70.00 so not many people are checking. She also commented on a blogging forum.

Reactions: 9
All this build up and excitement and sheā€™ll just reappear and itā€™ll be something stupid like a nope day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
... I can't think of a worst present than a cartoon version of other people's pets.

Why do people think everyone adores their pets as much as they do?!

Wonder who will get the "gift" version,

Also, when one of the entorage dies, (as pets unfortunately do) that picture of the group becomes invalid, upsetting and out of date.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Iā€™m wrong but isnā€™t it a breach of copy right to be selling designs based on someone elseā€™s work or a company or whatever?

Reactions: 17
Maybe Iā€™m wrong but isnā€™t it a breach of copy right to be selling designs based on someone elseā€™s work or a company or whatever?
Yepā€¦.certainly is. Itā€™s Nintendoā€™s intellectual propertyā€¦.even ā€˜fan artā€™. I struggled to not comment when I saw her pictures šŸ˜‚ There are many small businesses that do it and Etsy is awash with Disney and Animal Crossing but they get shut down eventually. Disney and Nintendo are renowned for being very vigilant. Iā€™ve got a small business myself and also have a creative element to it - I wouldnā€™t touch copyrighted ideas with a barge pole - because my business is worth to much to me, but also from a moral point of view.

Reactions: 14
Yepā€¦.certainly is. Itā€™s Nintendoā€™s intellectual propertyā€¦.even ā€˜fan artā€™. I struggled to not comment when I saw her pictures šŸ˜‚ There are many small businesses that do it and Etsy is awash with Disney and Animal Crossing but they get shut down eventually. Disney and Nintendo are renowned for being very vigilant. Iā€™ve got a small business myself and also have a creative element to it - I wouldnā€™t touch copyrighted ideas with a barge pole - because my business is worth to much to me, but also from a moral point of view.
Why are so many small businesses oblivious to it though?! it ruins Etsy for me the site is full of stuff like this!

Reactions: 5
She is also selling a set of stock images on her site that I am sure can't be sold on for profit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.