Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh….and I’m fairly convinced that’s Emma posting on Toe Knees IG. No shade on anyone with literacy issues, but he has a very definite way of writing….and those posts are gramatically correct and very ‘Emma’. If he starts talking about how Emma has really milky tea…then we know 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know three accounts have been suspended from insta this week for using fake likes and follows. Small ones but they’ve been caught out. If you looked at Emma’s posts you could see some were fake likes. I suspect people also use empty accounts for comps as well and she’s got a lot of empty or fake looking accounts because of that so that doesn’t look good. Insta May have zapped her and she’s not saying anything because she knows she won’t get much sympathy.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know three accounts have been suspended from insta this week for using fake likes and follows. Small ones but they’ve been caught out. If you looked at Emma’s posts you could see some were fake likes. I suspect people also use empty accounts for comps as well and she’s got a lot of empty or fake looking accounts because of that so that doesn’t look good. Insta May have zapped her and she’s not saying anything because she knows she won’t get much sympathy.
Slightly related to this - she spent the last few days entering competitions on IG so this shut down is surely impulsive? Otherwise why would she have bothered entering a thousand comps that's she's now not around to win?

Reactions: 20
Slightly related to this - she spent the last few days entering competitions on IG so this shut down is surely impulsive? Otherwise why would she have bothered entering a thousand comps that's she's now not around to win?
Yes good point! Oh I love when the Tattle super sleuths come out to play!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, she organised a comp with other bloggers to win a chocolate velvetiser and now her insta and stuff are down and that was part of it.

It’s all very mysterious and a distraction from Covid and U.K. politics nonsense that’s for sure… 😂

I wonder if she’s sold her MMWAJ blog and the Twitter that goes with it. She can’t sell her insta so she’s deleted it.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, she organised a comp with other bloggers to win a chocolate velvetiser and now her insta and stuff are down and that was part of it.

It’s all very mysterious and a distraction from Covid and U.K. politics nonsense that’s for sure… 😂

I wonder if she’s sold her MMWAJ blog and the Twitter that goes with it. She can’t sell her insta so she’s deleted it.
I would have agreed as she has been talking about selling the blog, but given the hugely reduced domain authority I can’t see it has as much value anymore….but more importantly it’s her own account that’s gone….the MMWAJ IG is still there with her name on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Surely that's another slap on the wrist for running a competition, getting entries and INFO then dissapearing.

Oh and what about her mentorship group? Has she abandoned them too. Took their money and tried to run.

Reactions: 10
Guys it is allllllllllllll attention seeking drama. She was too tired and worn out to lift a spoon of cocopops to her gob a few days back. She isn't getting the positive attention she craves and has gone into a big hiding strop over it. She will be LOVING the concern shown here by tattle. She wants to prove that we need her.
I think I agree with you. She'll come back in a day or 3 and say "I needed recovery time and my insta is my business" if she was in trouble she'd have recorded 20 stories complaining about it (see when the council wanted to verify her Dad's care home)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her MMWAJ Facebook page has 12k followers but virtually no interaction from that. I suspect mostly people who’ve liked as part of a comp or giveaway then unfollowed so they don’t see her stuff. I follow a few pages which have half her likes and they get a lot of interaction.

She’s crap at her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They're definitely moving away from the 'thrifty' angle - which is a good thing, because it was very misleading and the last thing I would call either of them.

I'm gutted Emma has deleted her account, so much good stuff on there to watch that has potentially gone for good ☹- I loved the DIY haircut on her highlights where she lent over a bin and hacked at her hair with some scissors, that was a cracking watch and one of my fav go-tos. Nothing will ever top the recent hospital stay though for me, at least if this is the end she went out on a high, saving her very best content for last 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Tony has changed his profile on Instagram.
Definitely a rebrand or something…
Why oh why in the holiest of hells is he advertising the fact he is called McDonald?! I’ve never once heard or seen him reference his real name so why start now?! Oh McDonald Drew, what an embarrassment you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am far, far too invested in this.

She was active on Vinted 17 hours ago. I know that doesn't mean she can't be ill, but that, combined with Tony's McDonald's rebranding (which has got Imma written alllllll over it) makes me think it's either attention seeking or some kind of instagram trouble rather than something health related, Dad related, etc.

Reactions: 14
Something has caused this deleting and rebranding all of a sudden, she was milking the recovery one dreadful snore fest story at a time and had been building (all be it woefully) her grid posts back up then suddenly quicker than you can say who scoffed all the christmas roasties she's gone and everything is re branded, I agree with others saying she's done Tony's blurb on his new insta, he has a very unique style of writing and that's not it!
Something is going on at stink towers for sure ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.