Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Findaway

There's sharing real life and then there's sharing this utter lunacy. If you NEED to post on IG coming around from GA, you clearly NEED professional help. Get some proper therapy hun, none of your work is done xoxoo

Screenshot_20211127-060100_Instagram.jpg

Shall we start off by practicing a little gratitude?
"I'm so lucky I got to have my life changing operation 12 months earlier than expected"
"I'm so lucky that there were no complications after I went against the advice of my consultant"
"I'm so lucky that I got this operation on the NHS despite huge waiting lists and people in much more pain than me"
"I'm so thankful that despite being burnt out from working to the bone to keep the country going during a pandemic, that there were medical staff checking up on me all night"
"I'm so lucky that I got to wake up to birdsong this morning when I could've very well died yesterday"
"I'm so thankful that I'm in a position to take 12 weeks off work to recover"
"I'm so thankful I have a doting husband and fabulous in laws who take care of all my responsibilities for me"

.....when you catch up on your tattle reading Emma please reread this list and see just how fortunate you are and how tone deaf your complaining is. Lots of your followers are waiting for the same operation and will be for some time to come. I'm sure they'd give anything for 8 minutes sleep if it meant getting their operation now.

Fml

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Realist82

How much does old McDonalds friends in the middle of this pic look like a male Imma or is it just me who see the resemblance?
Screenshot_20211206-145636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Housework Fairy

Who can even message her? I follow her and dm is closed to me. Is it 100+ of the 1068 accounts she follows most of which are businesses she's trying to win stuff from. Sure Monty bojangles chocolates and The Range sent her encouraging and concerned messages 🙄

Also its Emma Drew INFO - that means its info about Emma Drew. Get over it bitches 😂😂😂😂😂😂
she should rename if Emma Drew TOO MUCH INFO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211126-134806_Instagram.jpg

Maybe this person is having a hard time on their own in hospital and is just getting support you insufferable twunt

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hi! Long time lurker here, these threads always say exactly what I'm thinking 😂 does anyone else get weirdly annoyed by the couple of seconds at the end of her stories where she's staring at the phone trying to press the button to stop recording?! It winds me up so much!! You see so many stories on insta and noone else has this issue, you'd think for such a social media babe she'd have worked it out how to start/stop professionally 😂 makes me cringe everytime 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

AdApathy

VIP Member
Emma with her "Fuck the Tories" sticker

1638300999112.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Emma is a Tory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Title for new thread...I wanna be in HDU and on codiene NOW!
The asking for codeine clip is perfection! I loved it when she said a second ‘now’ and faded it out like it was her last breath - and then it cuts to her with her magazines and drink 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WitsEnd

I had a dream last night that Emma posted a massive sonogram image of a baby on her Instagram and said, “Suprise! My belly isn’t fat, it is a baby and the surgery is for the baby to come out!” I shouted, ”No, you shouldn’t be having kids!” and woke up. Too much Tattle for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

KitSnicket

I fear the real answer won't be as fun as our theories. Probably just got the shits after a yellow label quiche.

• Haha
  • Sick

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Emma, you’re not alone in the hospital right now because there’s a virus around, you’re in there alone because you posted this at 1am and hospitals don’t do visiting hours at that time my dear. You came around from your surgery at about 9/10pm, again after visiting hours, so in every period in time (virus or no virus) you’d have been on your own till the next set of visiting hours in the morning or at discharge. Get a fucking grip woman you’re not a child!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Findaway

I had an epiphany this morning. You know the classic old line, 'why do you follow her if she drives you this crazy?' to which ToeKnee and Imma would say 'because you're jealous troglodytes'...

I'm not jealous of her lifestyle. I'm jealous of the potential lifestyle she could have.

She has no financial worries, flexible working hours, people she can drop poppy off to for every excuse under the sun, the time and money to completely overhaul her lifestyle.

But instead she pisses it all against the wall and it is infuriating to watch but a carcrash you can't help to rubberneck.

I think we'd all like to witness a complete transformation but you just know it's never going to happen. She is the most self obsessed, ungrateful, negative, tone deaf, insensitive person I have ever come across.

She has none of the real life problems most of us do. Yet she feels like the world really owes her something.

I don't know where I'm going with this drivel but imagine having the free time to improve your health. Imagine being able to drop your kids off on a whim because you fancy a date night. Imagine being able to call in sick because you're having a nope day..... I could rant all day. Perhaps I do need to unfollow 😂

• Heart
I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want the castaway cay vlog for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is your youtube videos (which I watch with ad blockers so you don't pocket anything from it).

• Haha
Reactions: 34

myzosi

Chatty Member
If I sent my mother in law texts like that, she'd phone me and ask what the fuck is going on. She is utterly embarrassing
If I referred to my MIL's son as "daddy" when texting her prentedning to be our pets, I would expect her to have me sectioned and put on some kind of sex offender's watch list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Haha McDonald is having a rant on his stories about people telling him he should be embarrassed about his name. If he wasn’t embarrassed about it why has he referred to himself as Tony since forever and only now sharing that his name is McDonald?

• Haha
Reactions: 33