Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is what's she running from? Why is she hiding all of a sudden? Definitely something dodgy going on and she doesn't want to be found.
She's got no logic at all it almost matches her lack of fashion sense šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I fear the real answer won't be as fun as our theories. Probably just got the shits after a yellow label quiche.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Love the fact that he has to make sure ā€œEmma doesnā€™t push herself too muchā€

bugger me Iā€™m done! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How much does old McDonalds friends in the middle of this pic look like a male Imma or is it just me who see the resemblance?
Screenshot_20211206-145636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I saw this and that was my first thought! Clearly has a type šŸ˜‚
Didnā€™t we say when he went out for a catch up with his best female friend a while ago that she also looked like Emma? Is there some inbreeding going on somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That picture knocks me sick but YES I would have said he were related to ya gurl šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha McDonald is having a rant on his stories about people telling him he should be embarrassed about his name. If he wasnā€™t embarrassed about it why has he referred to himself as Tony since forever and only now sharing that his name is McDonald?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The nominees for the SHOMO money blogger awards came out today and lord there is some justice in the world because Make Money without a Job hasn't made it into the Money Making Award and Mrs Pinch hasn't made it into the Money Saving award and surprisingly, she also isn't nominated for best Instagrammer or TikToker (although I would contest that her tiktok is the funniest money tiktok out there) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do ā€œinfluencersā€ always say people message me instead of I read it on tattle. Imma if people are messaging Maccie Ds share the receipts or bore off and admit you read here.

Reactions: 24
Haha McDonald is having a rant on his stories about people telling him he should be embarrassed about his name. If he wasnā€™t embarrassed about it why has he referred to himself as Tony since forever and only now sharing that his name is McDonald?
It's not even him, it's very clearly Emma writing those stories.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.