Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her matched betting Facebook group has also gone where she shilled her affiliate profit accumulator links

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever seen that "guy" and Emma in the same room? :unsure:
OMG until the pic was posted above showing them together I was like bleeping hell plot twist Emma’s transgender 🤦‍♀️ I need to go to sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone requesting to be her friend? 🤣 poppy has gone private too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deleted her account in a fit of rage only to BOB back up when she realises she does nothing but post on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it weird her daily draw for money she always lets it roll over but if it’s a friend she makes sure to share on her story saying don’t forget to check 🙄 just something I had noticed a few weeks ago

Reactions: 14
Nothing screams dodgy like suddenly deleting your social media account(which you are very active on) and restarting under a false name.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone dared to try to follow ‘Bob’ yet then? I’m guessing she’ll only accept follows from people she trusts.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.