Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone has reported her shifty behaviour to a relevant agency and they have sent her an email or two and she's tit herself, so has scrambled to get rid of the evidence. Surely it wouldn't be just because of Tattle? She loves the attention.

Wow imagine her having to make some money with... a job 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Tony has now gone back to his old job in Sainsburies..just in time for the xmas rear of the year competition!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe the suggestion of benefit fraud was true. Maybe her dad going in to care and dates / paperwork being scrutinised has thrown up what she’s been up to over the years and she’s panicked. She’s tried to hide all the receipts for what she was doing , making money whilst claiming carers allowance possibly.

Reactions: 16
Maybe the suggestion of benefit fraud was true. Maybe her dad going in to care and dates / paperwork being scrutinised has thrown up what she’s been up to over the years and she’s panicked. She’s tried to hide all the receipts for what she was doing , making money whilst claiming carers allowance possibly.
That's what I was thinking. She was dragging out the house clearance, moaned like hell about all the proof needed to end the tenancy, when it seemed quite simple... unless something dodgy was going on of course 🤔🤥 if she's done that she is actual scum.

Reactions: 11
I love that Emma deleted her Instagram and now Tony is posting at the same frequency that she did 😍 totally coincidental of course

Reactions: 19
I just really don’t think she’d delete insta if something ‘happened’ to her or her family, she’d thrive on the attention. I’m calling an email from the ASA or similar. She knows about here, so I doubt it’s this.

Reactions: 17
Sadly maybe her dad has died and she’s paused all SM?
After the heartfelt stories Tony put up about her dad the other week, I’d be surprised if this had happened and he hadn’t mentioned it. Mind you, he never mentioned the death of his hamster so 🤷‍♀️ (I do realise these are not comparable really!)

Tony’s story yesterday about how it had been a long day made me wonder if he’s got himself a new job. In my head this is why she’s kicked off in a strop and deleted everything :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t give af if Imma never comes back but what about all her fRiEnDs online that sent her well wishes and offers of rice pudding? No explanation for them? Just unceremoniously ghosted?

Given 'Tony' has rebranded as not so thrifty after all. What do we think she'll rebrand as?

Spend Money Without A Job
Scam People For Money Without A Job

My fave was a previous suggestion on here, sorry can't remember by who, Make Money While Being A Slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it hilarious that out of all the mens names out there, Emma is actually married to someone who is named after a fast food outlet. Do we think that’s what attracted her to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Given 'Tony' has rebranded as not so thrifty after all. What do we think she'll rebrand as?

Spend Money Without A Job
Scam People For Money Without A Job

My fave was a previous suggestion on here, sorry can't remember by who, Make Money While Being A Slob.
haha that was mine!

I find it hilarious that out of all the mens names out there, Emma is actually married to someone who is named after a fast food outlet. Do we think that’s what attracted her to him?
He looks greasy too, it's the full package.

• Haha
She's still on there with a different account and hardly any posts. Is this an old back up account?
No, when she changed from EmmaDrew.info to Make Money Without a Job she started a new IG account just for that - it's supposed to be where all her money tips go and her now delete account was all about HER...it was Emma Drew INFO! ;) She kinda just kept posting her money links on EDInfo anyway which is why MMWAJ is so sparse for content.

Reactions: 6
The more Tony posts, the more I’m convinced they are now sharing an account. Again, no shade for anyone with literacy issues, but he mentions doing emails and invoices in this mornings story, I just can’t Tony doing that.

Reactions: 20
Emma! Come back! We need the extra entertainment! (Although we know it’s you posting on Toe knees profile really!) We need to see the mismatched dress and legging combos and the clumpy boots! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The more Tony posts, the more I’m convinced they are now sharing an account. Again, no shade for anyone with literacy issues, but he mentions doing emails and invoices in this mornings story, I just can’t Tony doing that.
I just can’t IMAGINE deleting my social media in a strop but then posting from my boyfriends pretending to be him…. The bleeping insanity of it!

Reactions: 32
I just can’t IMAGINE deleting my social media in a strop but then posting from my boyfriends pretending to be him…. The bleeping insanity of it!
I know right? Either be on social media or don’t. I mean, I could be wrong…but it just *sounds* like Emma!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.