Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this feedback 😂

'Item not as described. Dishonest seller who knows how to work the system.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone who is a professional reseller, the pictures are awful, the clothes are creased and the lightings awful. Unless she’s trying to make it look ‘more authentic’ but I doubt it
You just know everything smells funky, like damp, cats and a hundred discontinued Yankee candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got a jumpsuit on there that’s a size 6! If she’s ever been a size 6 I will run naked down oxford street! And that is a promise!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i just don't understand how they actually make money, all the sales on eBay are low end tat. How on earth do they support themselves ?

Reactions: 3
just looking at her feedback, check out the neutral comment 😂😂😂

Item arrived with stains and soiling, needs dry clean. No response from seller.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i just don't understand how they actually make money, all the sales on eBay are low end tat. How on earth do they support themselves ?
Blogging course sales, affiliates and sponsored posts. I think the eBay stuff is just something to talk about, like the matched betting. Gives her something to write about on her blog and a way to engage with her followers on Instagram and Twitter. Same thing as the Poundland videos, she's doing it for views and to try and steer traffic to her site and social media.

Reactions: 5
I see we are continuing with dodgy af sponsors. I wonder how much surfing the internet and seeing targeted ads you need to do to get £5 Amazon gift card per week. And, if they tailor the ads, Gener8ads will also probably also ask for lots of personal info and probably sell it on to all and sundry.

Reactions: 4
See she’s put a screenshot of her eBay up but blanked out the actual items and named them as “Tony’s this” and “my that”... Emma you’ve already been busted love!! You’re selling size 6 and size 8 clothes and you’ve never ever been that size! We know you’re buying to re-sell!

Reactions: 7
She's found more playsuits. I think we're going to have to have a word with Sainsburys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.