Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Cooking on a budget is a big thing and there's very few people doing it in the UK. I watch a couple of YT channels that cook "struggle meals" but they are very US centric and stuff that's cheap to them is ridiculously priced to us (like avocados!).
I can’t remember if it was when she did vlogmas last year or maybe an old YouTube video but I remember her doing a yellow sticker haul and she talked a bit about when to visit the shops to get the best bargains, what she did with it all etc. It was good! She also used to do grocery hauls and talk a bit meal plans and stuff - I also thought that was good. I USED to like her Poundland videos too but that was waaaay back.

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember if it was when she did vlogmas last year or maybe an old YouTube video but I remember her doing a yellow sticker haul and she talked a bit about when to visit the shops to get the best bargains, what she did with it all etc. It was good! She also used to do grocery hauls and talk a bit meal plans and stuff - I also thought that was good. I USED to like her Poundland videos too but that was waaaay back.
same here, it was her yellow sticker hauls that drew me to her channel, I thought it was interesting how she gave info on when and where to grab them etc but she's lost her way totally now, her poundland hauls are crap, most people have already done the whats new in poundland for the month by the time she does hers, she just sees whats trending in her poundland facebook group and then goes films it all,basically letting her members do all the searching for items for her

Reactions: 4
I think this is the stuff that should be discussed here, not her appearance. I agree she will have people who are following her because they are in a desperate situation financially and promoting gambling is irresponsible in my personal opinion.
its not really your decision what people discuss here, mods can decide that, if you don’t like something just move on 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think when someone makes their living from ‘influencing’ it will automatically and legitimately encourage remarks/opinions about a persons lifestyle, this naturally reflects in their appearance. The two do go hand in hand, very much so in Emma’s case.

She’s lazy because she has no energy due to her obesity and her content continues to decline because she’s not doing anything about it.
If she was really ‘bossing it’ in her current state then fair enough, but she isn’t. she wouldn’t be constantly napping , moaning, failing to manage her diabetes, saying she has a chest infection when it was just a sniffle etc if she was really a shining example of being an efficient and make every second count girl-boss.

Reactions: 11
Just totally random...lets start a campaign to get her on Strictly 2020. That will surely sort her out. Can you just imagine it? Oh my lord I have been as sick as sick all day and that random thought has just bucked me up no end. I'm off to my bed, bowl by my side feeling today has not all been a painful waste. Thank god for Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just totally random...lets start a campaign to get her on Strictly 2020. That will surely sort her out. Can you just imagine it? Oh my lord I have been as sick as sick all day and that random thought has just bucked me up no end. I'm off to my bed, bowl by my side feeling today has not all been a painful waste. Thank god for Tattle.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Can't imagine her moving around for more than a few minutes at a time so Strictly would be hilarious.

Just had a quick look at her pals' accounts and they are all much of a muchness. Lots of matched betting and non frugal stuff masquerading as money saving.

theres a new thread already, just seen it, this one needs closing if anyone knows how

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.