Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
One of her latest posts "you will not be criticised by persons doing more than you only by persons doing less" or thats the gist anyway. Well lady let me tell you that I am 65. For years I earned far in excess of £100,000+ per annum and I did it by working my socks off and bucking the trend even in the so called enlightened years not by passive income from affiliate links. OK they didn't exist then. BUT neither did ether my job or women in that role. You want voting in to some award or other .... get a bloody grip - we women who were 20 - 30 (same age as you) in the 1970s had to really fight sex and racial discrimination to even get onto the playing field. Voting us into awards wtf - what awards we just didn't exist we were women. No way did we take a nap, discuss our self care, work from our soft office (Louise Pentland) bloody hell if only we knew what an office was. We had to be 4 times as good to even be mediocre. Rant over I for one celebrate where we are now but even today I honestly never think women have an equal playing field ..they say we do...reality says we don't. Voting for Emma do it if you feel incllined but really she and many other insta females are a poor picture of a girl boss. Going to lay down overwhlemed by the mediocrity of so called girl bosses.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Sorry if this is unpopular but her wedding photos make me feel so uncomfortable. She was never going to be the blushing bride but she could have done a bit more with herself even if it was a nice pair of new specs and some nicer makeup.

Reactions: 16

KingDom

She is just one of life's victims. Google Emma Drew and there's an article in the Sun about her.

She says:

"I felt that uni had been mis-sold to me," said Emma. "My husband and I met in sixth form and we were both told to go to uni and that anyone who doesn’t go isn’t go to amount to anything.
"But we both found ourselves unable to find a job after."

So, what was her qualification? A diploma in Christian youth work.

I thought employers would be crying out for that.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she is planning on putting toothbrushes in the "bathroom near the front door" (downstairs loo to you and me ;) ) so that if they forget to brush their teeth before leaving the house they can do it quickly in there......really? what adult gets up, dressed, washed, has breakfast a cuppa etc and "forgets" to brush their teeth :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow

Anotherct

VIP Member
Also... SKIN TAG REMOVER URGHHHHHH fuck sake I feel sick at the thought of her dropping them on the floor for the cats to eat. I’m unfollowing, I just can’t.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Anotherct

VIP Member
I think the real issue, is that she sells this lie of the perfect 6 figure salary whilst staying at home from surveys, blogging and matched betting. She sells this dream to mostly vulnerable adults who are skint/ in debt/ hate their job or need extra money and it’s all a big fat lie.

Reactions: 14

Bottleboo

I actually feel sorry for Emma. She is clearly desperately unhappy, struggles with a number of issues and lives an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle in every way. I don't think Tony is very bright and they are terrible enablers to each other (look at how much he has physically changed in a few years). They lead sedentary lifestyles (a half mile walk or a swim every few weeks is not activity), and Emma has a disease which will lead to blindness, amputations and ultimately an early death if not controlled.

I've noticed for a long time that she medicates herself with food.

Bad day? Takeaway.
Good day? Takeaway.
Celebrating? Takeaway.
Miserable? Takeaway.

It's easy to laugh at them and call them lazy, but I honestly think there are deep issues with Emma in particular, probably due to her mum's death that have sent her on a spiral downwards for years and years and years, to the point where she truly believes the life she's living is normal. They are isolated and live in such a small bubble. I hope she gets the help she needs before it's too late, diabetes isn't something to mess about with and I'm saying this as a type 2 diabetic myself.

Shan22

Can anyone explain why on an apparent income of 100k she hasn't sorted her teeth out?? They're just tiny stubs and I don't get it. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd prioritise my teeth looking good over buying 400 notebooks a year

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Passive income is a double edged sword.... it enables you to be just that: passive. I may have to work 50 x harder than her for half of her income, but I wouldn't swap lives for a second. Christ, if I had to do very little to make my living, could work from literally anywhere and had no kids I'd be blogging from Bali and doing yoga on the beach everyday. Not eating myself to death in Cambridgeshire.
I’m an ICU nurse and I’ve worked 4 x13hr shifts this week and I’d rather do that than hang out with Tony and his cat T-shirt’s eating an arbys

• Haha
  • Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Here’s a thought, maybe there’s no engagement or likes, because your content is shite and you’re actually a really unlikeable person?

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
We have recently moved and are having a wreck of a house done over. We now have one room and a bathroom done and are ready for floor finishes. Going on what Emma posted as they are going to pay for her whole house and which she is so proud of I am seriously becoming more and more fed up with her and her boasting. She plans to spend much less than £5K on the lot. No problem with that of course it can/needs to be done to fit your income and expenses. BUT she constantly boasts about her £100K+ income, I assume as she emphasises that as hers then she also pays Tony in something other that catnip. She also drives a BMW etc etc so one would think well off. She tells us every minute they cleared credit card debt. They have furniture etc already. Doubtless the babe that is Tony will be doing a self service removal again.

For comparative purposes only our 2 rooms ready to be floored are one very large bedroom/office to be fitted with oak flooring and one en suite with ceramic tiles together costing around £2K including builders fitting costs. We choose very wisely with the emphasis on both quality and price on a much smaller fixed income. We have the rest of the house to do and no way will that happen on £3K. She must know something we don't or that house is very small or they are choosing items you would not think belongs with their £100K+ income.

Emma needs to get her story straight, she needs to be more realistic and up front clearly stating that £100K+ income is turnover, what she actually makes is approx £XXXXX. Will she? No way because learning that figure only really means £YYY in your pocket isn't so enticing for people to buy her courses or vote her in as money blogger of the year. It's the same as presenting information on how to sell on ebay and calling folks out as trying to evade tax then blatantly doing it herself. I need to see a photograph of her in that size 6/8 Ted Baker dress she has/had for sale before I bat the flying pink pigs overhead aside and take back my contention she is buying to sell which is against the tax rules as she is always saying. Emma babe you need to declare it for tax. Shady AF just about sums her up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

boostar

What kind of horrible person puts a sign up saying no trick or treating
Christians, autistic people, people with sleeping babies, people who just don't want a bunch of random kids turning up at their doorstep all night?

Don't understand the sign, what's wrong with turning out the lights and hiding? 🤣

• Haha

Asdf

6 figure income but cant put a couple hundred litres of oil in the tank to heat the house!!!!! the smell must be terrible!!!
6 figure income but Tony can’t get a taxi to the train station to save Emma having to drag herself out of her pit at 6am

• Haha