Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have prompted that Instagram stories rant about reselling through a private account. Screen capped it but can't upload since file it too big. Oops
She gave someone a dreadful time about doing this about a year ago. The poor girl ended up leaving IG probably thanks to her. I cannot for the life of me remember her name but her account has since been deleted which is a shame because I missed her posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just read her rant. I am wondering who it is aimed at but I am tempted to ask her when she last wore the size 8 dresses that she has been selling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely the thing she is ranting about is the exact thing she is doing. Hypocrite.

P. S. She said she brought her own drinks on her day out and then the next thing she has an ice blast 😕

Reactions: 6
Oh my lord she is such a hypocrite! Pray tell me, Emma, how you’ve had 5 different shoe sizes. Obviously people weights fluctuate over the years but I want evidence of her wearing size 8 clothing if they’re ‘personal’ sales 🙄 if she has such a steady stream personal items to sell she needs to feature on an episode of hoarders

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's selling a small top, a size 14 dress, a size 10 dress, a size 1 dress and a new in package showerhead. There's no way in hell those are all personal items.

• Haha
Not only is she reselling from charity shops, she's obviously doing retail arbitrage on her personal account too.
The closing of her ebay shop came after a meeting with her accountant. You could give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's splitting personal/business and including business in her final accounts. She's still being hypocritical by her own standards since she doesn't need to accept returns, nor does she need to disclose her address.

Reactions: 5
She gave someone a dreadful time about doing this about a year ago. The poor girl ended up leaving IG probably thanks to her. I cannot for the life of me remember her name but her account has since been deleted which is a shame because I missed her posts.
She does seem to always be on the attack and is quite rigid in her views. Basically, if you don't agree with her, you are a hater or jealous. I've never actually seen her have a discussion with someone with a differing opinion. Must be a weird world she lives in.

• Heart
Some of the items that Emma is reselling, you can tell what ‘season’ S/S 18 etc the branded clothing is from. Some from the same time Emma is on YouTube clearly not that size. She could claim it is a family member/friend it belongs to? There will be some aggressive justification no doubt!

Has anyone questioned her about the size 8 clothes that she’s ‘not reselling’ because they obviously fitted her once 🙄
She’s such a slobby brat

Some of the items that Emma is reselling, you can tell what ‘season’ S/S 18 etc the branded clothing is from. Some from the same time Emma is on YouTube clearly not that size. She could claim it is a family member/friend it belongs to? There will be some aggressive justification no doubt!
Wait, then she has to prove that she has friends :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone questioned her about the size 8 clothes that she’s ‘not reselling’ because they obviously fitted her once 🙄
She’s such a slobby brat
Does she publicly post the name of her eBay account? Just wondering how people have found out what she’s selling.

Wait, then she has to prove that she has friends :LOL:
Oh this is the person who openly vented about family staying in her house...I cannot imagine how daring you would have to be to be a friend. Didn’t she invite her friends to a barbecue recently, to share lots of lovely food? Maybe I am wrong then ;)

Oh this is the person who openly vented about family staying in her house...I cannot imagine how daring you would have to be to be a friend. Didn’t she invite her friends to a barbecue recently, to share lots of lovely food? Maybe I am wrong then ;)
I completely forgot the barbecue. All of her friends attended and she just couldn't stop sharing pics of them on social media. Shame they all had to share two burgers since Emma and Tony put the rest of the stuff in the freezer.

• Haha
For someone who is a professional reseller, the pictures are awful, the clothes are creased and the lightings awful. Unless she’s trying to make it look ‘more authentic’ but I doubt it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.