Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F88A5868-6FED-4665-8EC3-E2C33CFD5B4A.jpeg
She really is horrid. Get the buyers written English isn’t great and I bet because of that she’s been incredibly condescending in her sent messages (notice she hasn’t screenshot those) why would her reviews reinforce that she hasn’t sold a fake? I’m sure resellers pick things up all the time they think they’ll make a ton of money on not realising they’re fake.

Think it’s super inappropriate to share private messages onto another platform when they other person has no way of even knowing about it

Reactions: 5
I don't know, having dealt with some real idiots on eBay, I kinda feel her here :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I’d love to see the messages that she sent and to be fair, if she’s posting what her buyer sent them she should really show what she wrote but she won’t because it will make her look like a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 4
Really don't like the pair of them,they seem to have a smiley,smarmy condescending attitude not attractive qualities to have,imo and where DO they get their money from,is she still having hols in the states haven't watched for a while

Reactions: 4
Really don't like the pair of them,they seem to have a smiley,smarmy condescending attitude not attractive qualities to have,imo and where DO they get their money from,is she still having hols in the states haven't watched for a while
No-one really understands how they make money. I think holidays have been put on the back burner until they buy a house.

Reactions: 6
Yes and what sort of house? Not your usual first home - nope it will be 4-5 bedrooms.

Just seen some bad feedback appear on her eBay account, assume it's from the buyer who she screencapped for her Instagram stories. The listing was for used makeup (and it looked grotty in the photos). I'm not really sure who would buy used makeup on eBay. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen some bad feedback appear on her eBay account, assume it's from the buyer who she screencapped for her Instagram stories. The listing was for used makeup (and it looked grotty in the photos). I'm not really sure who would buy used makeup on eBay. Yuck.

She's completely desperate I can't believe she's the kind of person to sell used makeup on eBay!😂 How even can you

You don't rub shoes all over your face though.
I really don't want to think what people use them for. The thing is, she will sell anything given half the chance. If people out there want to buy her tat then they need to be prepared to deal with the consequences

Reactions: 1
I really don't want to think what people use them for. The thing is, she will sell anything given half the chance. If people out there want to buy her tat then they need to be prepared to deal with the consequences
Yes and that make up looked manky. Whoever bought it obviously didn't look at the photos because I would say that it was as described.

She has another poundland haul video. A new girl boss mug and more chocolate. I notice the last couple of videos she is only being filmed from the shoulders up.

Reactions: 1
Just had a browse on her eBay... selling a job lot of tsum tsum toys with like 5 of each character.. so definitely not a personal collection 🙄

Laughable that she’s on the moral high ground calling out people on her stories for reselling on a personal account when she does just that? Please for the love of god someone call her out on it

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker first time poster just had to come to say I’ve just watched her Poundland video from this month and I think it was the worst one yet, why even bother?

Long time lurker first time poster just had to come to say I’ve just watched her Poundland video from this month and I think it was the worst one yet, why even bother?
welcome :) I agree, its like she can't be bothered to put in the effort any more, she hardly does any youtube stuff these days and when she does its half hearted and dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.