Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I say this all the time... she needs to take her blood sugars, count her carbs and take her medication for her type 2 diabetes.
It's not just about losing weight. Eating better makes you feel better. If I've eaten a lot of crap over a day or two, I always feel awful. Too much sugar and fat makes you sluggish and can affect your mood, without being several stone overweight.

Reactions: 6
I thought they moved to the chapel for the walks along the river? Not seen that in a long time. She really needs help.

Reactions: 2
The filth on that sofa arm.......I can't even begin to imagine them thinking it was ok to be sitting on that with it being so manky, she really doesn't mind filth at all does she? I shuddered when I saw it, burn it emma, burn it now!!!

Reactions: 1
I can't believe Zoflora gave her money at one point :unsure:

Has Emma stopped doing YT? Is it only "What's new in Poundland?" videos now? It's a bit boring and there's lots of people doing them now (and getting them out before her). I was hoping for some different content but I don't think she's wanting to grow her YT, instead concentrating on the blogs, which I think is a mistake since I'm sure a large percentage of her followers found their way onto her blog and instagram from YouTube.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe Zoflora gave her money at one point :unsure:

Has Emma stopped doing YT? Is it only "What's new in Poundland?" videos now. It's a bit boring and there's lots of people doing them now (and getting them out before her). I was hoping for some different content but I don't think she's wanting to grow her YT, instead concentrating on the blogs, which I think is a mistake since I'm sure a large percentage of her followers found their way onto her blog and instagram from YouTube.
I agree, her YT channel has tanked apart from whats new in poundland vlogs which are ten a penny, seems like she spends all her time listing on ebay then moaning it doesn't sell, she's worlds away from the Emma I started following, she seems to have lost her mo jo for sure

I agree, her YT channel has tanked apart from whats new in poundland vlogs which are ten a penny, seems like she spends all her time listing on ebay then moaning it doesn't sell, she's worlds away from the Emma I started following, she seems to have lost her mo jo for sure
Definitely seen a big change, mainly in 2019. There are a few other channels that I watch consistently and they've grown quite a bit since November last year (when I really got into YouTube), one is at almost 100K subscribers (a US vlogger who I started watching when they had 10K subs). I think she's managed to go from 11K to 13K in six months but that's only posting sporadically. I think she's being very careful about the videos she posts, as she's worried about annoying sponsors or affiliates, so we get very bland, very safe videos.

No, Emma no.
I have a bed in my office...as I work random hours. I do work from my desk though. I am on call 24/7...being the ‘girl boss’ that I am, due to the nature of my work. I am currently on maternity leave as I physically can not do a lot of the work required/working with chemicals/lifting...I am still more active, whilst trying to rest, than Emma it seems.

She is definitely reselling again
I assume from the filthy, old Uggs that she's reselling that she's a size 5.5 so God knows what she's doing with size 3.5 shoes unless she's reselling.

I have a bed in my office...as I work random hours. I do work from my desk though. I am on call 24/7...being the ‘girl boss’ that I am, due to the nature of my work. I am currently on maternity leave as I physically can not do a lot of the work required/working with chemicals/lifting...I am still more active, whilst trying to rest, than Emma it seems.
I don't understand needing a bed in every room in the house.

Last edited:
I dont think the size 10 dresses ever belonged to her. I think she just doesnt want to declare any profit she makes to avoid the tax

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s boring and her content is boring. She is reselling she’s a massive liar. She will throw such a fit over this. They all lie on Instagram it’s insane

I don't understand needed a bed in every room in the house.
The epitome of laziness. I have known terminally ill people, people with limited mobility and they did not want to resort to having beds downstairs in their homes. I really can not comprehend Emma’s level of laziness. I don’t wish to speculate on mental health but it’s sad they are both so young and living this way.

The epitome of laziness. I have known terminally ill people, people with limited mobility and they did not want to resort to having beds downstairs in their homes. I really can not comprehend Emma’s level of laziness. I don’t wish to speculate on mental health but it’s sad they are both so young and living this way.
I think it's difficult to separate laziness from depression, since, from the outside, they can look very similar. The problem I have with her is that she's trying to project this #BossBitch persona to rope people into buying her blogging course/clicking on her links, when she's coasting right now. Yes, I understand how great it is to have the freedom to work when you want, where you want but you actually do have to put in the time at some point.

No questioning her mental health but It’s how you deal with it. She plays on it. I’m not saying she doesn’t have it but there’s something wrong if the only time you want to go out and enjoy your life is if your getting fed. I’ve said it before if she sorted herself out she could do amazingly I think. But she is bone idle and had from what I can tell a very pampered upbringing off of mum and dad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.