Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scratch me in to my scratch pad like one of your french girls Tony.
This will be their foreplay. Tony painting warhammer and Emma doing these scratch art things šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why do I feel like this pair should be on the undateables? They act just as awkward and is the child like thing a condition of some kind or just them being weird
Iā€™m convinced Tony is on the spectrum or has learning difficulties. Sheā€™s just one of those people who are bitter and manipulative about everything since life hasnā€™t gone the way she thought it would.
Also baffled by this body dysmorohia where she genuinely believes sheā€™s much smaller than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everyone: Hi Emma, can you give me some money saving tips?

Emma: Sure! What you need to do is spend all of your money on food, get so fat that you have to spend Ā£10,000 on surgery but continue eating the food which you can't fit in your stomach so you need to throw away.
Then, you need to buy lots of tat including cat toys, mermaid books, anything that says 'boss babe' on, clothes you can't fit into and don't forget the diet coke you aren't meant to drink!

Everyone: Ok, can I have some money making tips?

Emma: Sure! Firstly you'll want to do no work at all and then answer 10 emails a day. Phew! You must be exhausted after that. Now it's time to open a Christmas shop!

Everyone: How's that going to make money?

Emma: ....

New followers here for WLS content: Hi Emma, can you give me some tips?

Emma: Sure! Firstly, you'll want to keep eating everything you did before.

Everyone: Even the things that the doctors have said not to?

Emma: Of course! You will also want to ignore all of the advice that the doctors have given you about going for walks. It can help with cancer, but na let's not do that. You'll also not want to dive too deeply into WHY you are an emotional eater. The surgery will sort out all of your eating problems

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, Emma spent a lot of time looking for a unit to store ALL her Christmas Crap in as she was fed up of it cluttering up her already cluttered house? This led me to believe there was LOTS of stock, now she doesnā€™t think she can even get to 200 listings on EBay? Yet another lie/contradictory story in the life of Emma Drew. She couldā€™ve spent the time sorting and listing things rather than driving round looking at units she doesnā€™t even need NONE of what she says adds up about ANYTHING, her clothes size, her weight loss surgery as sheā€™s clearly flouting all the rules of what to eat, even down to discouraging her father in lawā€™s visit but gratefully received the book and couldnā€™t wait to gorge on the Maltesers he brought, I could go onto give many more examples, integrity and honesty most of all with herself is not a feature of her character.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right, so she publicly slated Apple for weeks for not getting her phone back quickly enough but she hasnā€™t even bothered to set it up as sheā€™s been sooo busy with the crappy Christmas shop??

Reactions: 26
Hi Emma can you tell me: "How can I help people who have lost their jobs near me?".
Emma. You could donate a small item to the food bank then drive up to the local charity shop in your new BMW and buy all the new children's Halloween costumes to sell on Ebay.
Emma "how can I live the life I want?" You should have an anxiety nap/nope day twice a week and moan constantly on Instagram"
Emma "how can I start a blog that makes money" sign up to my expensive hosting affiliate link and then pay me to run a competition to link 10 of my blogs so I get free link juice. Can I sell you my affiliate linked course on affiliate marketing"
This is fun but too easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thatā€™s because sheā€™s keeping it bnib to sell at top dollar next month!
Yes this exactly she has no plans to use the phone herself. Does she forget she puts this info online for people to read and remember? Does she think we are stupid? The lying deceit hiding things and being untruthful is gross and offputting

Reactions: 14
For the NEXT shop?!?!?! Ffs. Focus your attention and effort on one thing at a time. So you can do something well instead of it being a bodge job. Like the kitchen cabinets or your ebook.

3C5F376A-429D-401C-93AE-1D80C070B004.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Hi Emma can you tell me: "How can I help people who have lost their jobs near me?".
Emma. You could donate a small item to the food bank then drive up to the local charity shop in your new BMW and buy all the new children's Halloween costumes to sell on Ebay.
Emma "how can I live the life I want?" You should have an anxiety nap/nope day twice a week and moan constantly on Instagram"
Emma "how can I start a blog that makes money" sign up to my expensive hosting affiliate link and then pay me to run a competition to link 10 of my blogs so I get free link juice. Can I sell you my affiliate linked course on affiliate marketing"
This is fun but too easy.
Yeah I felt like I wrote a lot on mine but the words just flowed :ROFLMAO: I seriously hope she reads it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe Tony assumed you wouldnā€™t be eating pizza two days in a row on account of your bleeping WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
Or you know, you could have literally said ā€˜Iā€™m having some of thatā€™ and not posted it on your business account šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The more pictures I see of her cats roaming about the ā€˜stockā€™ room the more Iā€™m suspecting the free gift sheā€˜s promising with a Xmas tat purchase will be a fur ball šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh god! The ā€œunitā€ theyā€™ve rented after bragging about office spaces....is a self storage box šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.