Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her live yesterday she couldn't drink coke anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if I've only just noticed or it's been happening and I've missed it. But has he upped his husband game? 🤣 gifts, baths, compliments?

Anyone else think she's told him now she's lush he needs to be a better husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if I've only just noticed or it's been happening and I've missed it. But has he upped his husband game? 🤣 gifts, baths, compliments?

Anyone else think she's told him now she's lush he needs to be a better husband?
Either that or he’s worried she’ll be snapped up by some young bachelor given she’s so drop dead gorgeous now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Didn't she say her father in law had brought round the chocolate and a book when he popped in so really all Tony has done is brought them up and had to serve her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else get the feeling she should have started sorting this Christmas shop a long while ago? Did anyone on here see the live where she was guessing prices of her Christmas stock. She was horrified a bauble cost £5, seems weird she doesn't have an idea of pricing. She must get all her baubles from poundland. I'm curious how much she bought it all for considering she doesn't seem to have a system to make sure she's gonna be making a profit, considering she's paying for a unit also. 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So she’s had that stock for months and she’s only now sorting if. She’s going to run out of ‘fire’ within a few weeks and I’ll end up on eBay as a job lot.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else get the feeling she should have started sorting this Christmas shop a long while ago? Did anyone on here see the live where she was guessing prices of her Christmas stock. She was horrified a bauble cost £5, seems weird she doesn't have an idea of pricing. She must get all her baubles from poundland. I'm curious how much she bought it all for considering she doesn't seem to have a system to make sure she's gonna be making a profit, considering she's paying for a unit also. 🤷
She said she wouldn't pay £5 for the pack of white ones either, there must of been 15 in there?

I didn't catch all of the live but she said she had to keep using antibac "because covid", she's had those boxes for weeks so they'll be fine? Emma, if your that concerned about covid stop going to the shops so often!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks to me like she has bought a bundle of Christmas decorations from eBay! There are just oddments of things. Correct me if I am wrong though, I couldn't face her live.

Reactions: 4
Surely you’d do your research into what you’re buying as a business before you buy it, wholesale price, retail price, any associated goodwill etc? How much baubles cost in outlets that aren’t Poundland, primark or B&M. Maybe that’s just me who’s not a #sixfigurebossbabe though.

Reactions: 11
£1500 https://www.gumtree.com/p/business-...ding-all-stock-marketing-platforms/1296226013

Also ‘really cool’ what kind of marketing is that. https://christmasshopholt.co.uk/

Also about the Royals shopping in that shop, it’s in the Daily fail so must be true 😂 they apparently shopped theres when it was an actual shop. Not an online Xmas Poundland. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...folk-shops-royals-buy-Christmas-presents.html

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so professional 🤣 I bet she couldn't spell exciting... or Tony couldn't

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The shop would of sold off the good stuff then job loted all the complete crap out of date slow selling stock (it’s usually the stuff that ends in the skip) I can’t wait to see how long it lasts especially with no doubt lots of return and postal damages

Surely she can’t use that url? Plus thechristmasshop.co.uk already exists

Reactions: 10
People don’t buy expensive decorations online, I usually got to liberties and buy one really nice decoration each year with my bestie. I spent up to £15 but it’s the whole experience, I would not be parting with that cash online plus delivery for items I can buy in B&M.

Can you imagine her customer service skills if anything arrived damaged 🤣

She bought this on a whim to cover her WLS failure. All her actions are distractions from dealing with her real issues.

also did anyone notice Tony weirdly stroking her and smiling weirdly behind her on her live 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I help in a charity shop and we sell 10 baubles for £1.00 just before Christmas. We always get masses donated. They are not in short supply. Emma has being doing poundland tat videos for years so she must know what Christmas decorations cost. I would imagine posting and packing is quite expensive and time consuming. We start selling Christmas cards about the middle of September so she needs to get a move on.

Reactions: 9
I help in a charity shop and we sell 10 baubles for £1.00 just before Christmas. We always get masses donated. They are not in short supply. Emma has being doing poundland tat videos for years so she must know what Christmas decorations cost. I would imagine posting and packing is quite expensive and time consuming. We start selling Christmas cards about the middle of September so she needs to get a move on.
She’s doing it as she had money to spend so she wouldn’t have a huge tax bill.... she bought new laptops and all sorts

Reactions: 5
Oh dear is she using canva to make her logos? She needs to be careful she can’t spout about people using her images then go against their terms to make ones for her Christmas shop

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.