Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she's not confused about why the weight hasn't come off this week, I think the morrisons breakfast and ice cream at the beach might have something to do with it... On a serious note, she cannot keep eating like that, I have an unhealthy diet myself, I love chocolate and sweets and eat them every day, but not to the point of paying 10k for surgery and carrying on with it

Reactions: 14
I've recently started dieting and lost 4lbs last week despite going out for Indian food, having a five guys and going out for drinks all in that week. How she can post pictures of crackerbread lunches with a straight face then 2 days later tell us she hasn't lost any weight is mind-boggling.

Reactions: 14
Her weight loss has really slowed down, someone said she mentioned on her live she's now lost 60lbs? She had lost 51lbs at the start of June

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's really pissed me off! She posts a story linked to a post of a black account who have posted a screenshot of some popular woman who makes and sells printables, who has shown her true nasty colours re: Breonna Taylor's murder and basically said the police were not at fault. I read the post and the comments. The owner of the account linked small Black Businesses that sells printables as an alternative as do some people in comments.

What does Emma do? Sends us there to read it then posts her page for free printables and swears she and plant loving Charlotte Musha makes no money from from it on the back of the outrage from the previous post. I'd rather buy a printable from a small BB than get a free one from her.

If she makes nothing from it why is she pushing it? A decent person would have posted in their stories to support one of the black sellers mentioned in the post.

She doesn't give a tit about anything Black. It's all performative for her.

She's not going to use the outrage and hurt of my people to promote her bullshit. Free or not!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's really pissed me off! She posts a story linked to a post of a black account who have posted a screenshot of some popular woman who makes and sells printables, who has shown her true nasty colours re: Breonna Taylor's murder and basically said the police were not at fault. I read the post and the comments. The owner of the account linked small Black Businesses that sells printables as an alternative as do some people in comments.

What does Emma do? Sends us there to read it then posts her page for free printables and swears she and plant loving Charlotte Musha makes no money from from it on the back of the outrage from the previous post. I'd rather buy a printable from a small BB than get a free one from her.

If she makes nothing from it why is she pushing it? A decent person would have posted in their stories to support one of the black sellers mentioned in the post.

She doesn't give a tit about anything Black. It's all performative for her.

She's not going to use the outrage and hurt of my people to promote her bullshit. Free or not!
She is really is a despicable person!

Reactions: 4
Well well well. seems like Emma has been very busy this morning.
The dress looks nice. Well done Emma. Shame you can’t brush your hair.
Christmas shop already has more than 500 followers. I wonder if she brought any 🙄
No surprise she didn’t lose any weight. I call bs when she shows us the teeeny weeny meals. She definitely went back for seconds and thirds. Why stretch your thumb tum past capacity?
Agree with above. She should have promoted the black owned business instead of her and her plant mate making their own. Scum

Reactions: 12
Because like a lot of influencers she has forgotten the BLM movement now she’s not getting any monetary gain from it. Absolutely disgusting excuse of a human.

Reactions: 10
And guess who’s out for lunch again?!! Got to make the most of the last day of Eat Out to Help Out - god forbid she miss a day! And she’s taken her notebook with her which 100% means she’s going to claim it’s a business meeting so she can claim it as a business expense. And why would you need a snack on your way to lunch? STOP EATING ALL THE TIME EMMA!!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Tbh when I saw her caption 'Pretty shocked by this' I immediately assumed she was agreeing with the racist and saying 'Wow I didn't know this part of the story, the police aren't at fault'.

Glad to be wrong on this occassion and I hope she's not that clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbh when I saw her caption 'Pretty shocked by this' I immediately assumed she was agreeing with the racist and saying 'Wow I didn't know this part of the story, the police aren't at fault'.

I also thought that tbh - I’m sure she just sees a post and posts it. Either way you look at it, she should never have posted that.

Reactions: 2
Funny how she commented on this but kept quiet until called out about George Floyd

She was waiting for a way to benefit from it. Disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is also why her weight loss is stalling, no one needs to be snacking on these all day, especially when you’ve had wls!
She always implies that she is eating until she feels full too but I thought you were supposed to stop before fullness with WLS?

She makes up the rules as she goes along, will she need a check up with her weight loss consultant to check on her thumb tum which is not the size of a full hand and forearm lol

I totally agree, not many people need to eat all day especially after wls 🙈

Reactions: 10
Just popping in to say hello.

I used to read her blog back when it was From Aldi to Harrods and gave up when she was advertising that you should sell your stinking shoes to foot fetishists via eBay or sign up for phone sex lines. I was like ‘Okkkk...time to walk away now. I’m a live and let live sort, but I don’t need to save money that badly.’

What about all the other Instagram and Facebook ads you’ve said the same for Emma? Any way to spend (waste) money ay Emma?!
1598888839478.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she fits it all in. I’ve really noticed since I’ve been actively ‘watching what I eat’ that I’m less hungry and get fuller quicker and I think (although I don’t know if this is possible) that my stomach is shrinking?! Is that a thing?! I’ve gone from eating waaaaayyyy too big portions and loads of junk in between to pre measured portions like the sachets of porridge, the M&S count on us meals etc and I don’t feel like I’d be able to fit in a big portion of fish and chips like I used to. Sorry off topic I know I just can’t understand how Emma is physically doing it
I've been wondering about this too. Just how?! Could all the coke be helping create more space?

4 chicken pieces as a snack on the way to lunch when surely that should be her lunch and be full for a while.

I actually thought the same, that she was defending the cops who killed breonna. It is very very misleading and tbh I think she is happy with the ambiguity. She's already shown she has zero interest in blm. As for her not loading weight, all she eats is pizza, fried food, leftover takeaway and ice cream. She has not changed her relationship with food at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.